Sign in to follow this  
Sighnomore

why is she wearing a hijab???

Aaliyyah   

subhanalah lool whats this ilaahow na astur?....ilaahay ha hadeeyo. But, you are not doing anything nice reposting her pic..bal aduu ka fiirso what you posting...

salaam

Narniah   

I don't think we will gain anything by placing her picture on here. Maybe she took this picture in the privacy of her home and someone stole it.

Narniah;790145 wrote:
I don't think we will gain anything by placing her picture on here. Maybe she took this picture in the privacy of her home and someone stole it.

Could be possible. On Snet, where this picture was originally posted, she is being called all sorts of names when there are many hypocrits who have done much worse on there.

Aaliyyah   

Cambulo, yeh she does look gorgeous on her hijaab. If she added abaya she would have looked even lovlier..

Narniah your right who knows. Anything is possible in the net world maybe someone did stole her pic.

I second odey, leave her be.

salaam

Narniah   

OdaySomali;790149 wrote:
Could be possible. On Snet, where this picture was originally posted, she is being called all sorts of names when there are many hypocrits who have done much worse on there.

Shame on them. Best to get the picture removed since we don't know the full story. We'll just gain more sins by backbiting her.

Why is she wearing a hijab? ...my guess is she had a bad hair day? I dont know.

But, i remember listening to a hadith one time the preacher said,the most important cawra to cover is the hair?(someone needs to verify this for me tho')- Besides of course the more obvious cawrahs ya know...

Faarax-Brawn;790219 wrote:
Why is she wearing a hijab? ...my guess is she had a bad hair day? I dont know.

But, i remember listening to a hadith one time the preacher said,the most important cawra to cover is the
hijab
?(someone needs to verify this for me tho')

You mean "hair" i guess? Unless you meant "you cover the Hijab with another Hijab." Anyway, I don't know about that Hadith, but how is the hair more cawrah than the body? Allah knows the best.

Somalia   

Damn. That's all I can say.

OdaySomali;790142 wrote:
And why are you lot judging her. Its always the wadaadi lot harrasing people thinking they are better than everyone else lol

:D

Gheelle.T;790229 wrote:
You mean "hair" i guess? Unless you meant "you cover the Hijab with another Hijab." Anyway, I don't know about that Hadith, but how is the hair more cawrah than the body? Allah knows the best.

oh yeah. Did i say Hijab?- wtf? of course i meant the hair jaale Gelle.

Like i said, i thought i heard that unless i was high on shah sanjabil leh or half a sleep or a combination of both. I think of the the hair, the hands and the legs-the hair is the most important one to cover. like i said, i dont remember a lot but vaguely. so i need to be corrected