Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Finding good Somali girls for Marriage, impossible?

Reer miyi iyo Reer magaal, remember that it has been over a year since our dear friend Wadani has made this post. Perhaps he is laying with his loved one right now. Or perhaps he has yet to find his Xalima thereby warranting such comments. If it is the latter I do recommend Wadani, sxb, you send a pm to Aaliyyah if you catch my drift. She has described herself as "cultured" and has displayed her religiousness a countless amount of times. Perhaps this is to draw your attention sxb. Yes, she is intimidating. We all unsuccesfully poked around that tree though our dear friend Alpha, actually I don't know what to call him as I don't know where we stand, has made remarkable strides. Maybe if you are lucky he will share his technique.

Nevertheless, I suggest you divulge the status of your love affair so we can put an end to such gossip.

Rahima   

Coofle;932335 wrote:
Born , bred, Raised and educated in Somalia...

Don't misjudge faaraxs, There is a lot of good faarax out there... inta wanaagsan dumarkooda qarsada si aan looga qashqashaadin kkk..

My myself Never believed in Love...I was like
waa Kacsiga wadnaha
iwm...But Karma is a ***** ... the definition of love is somewhat different from what you hear of in Songs/stories..to me love is seeing your spouse waking up and even angry and just smiling and saying inside...allaha ii daayo ...

I know there are a lot of good faaraxs out there- married to one myself :). I was just trying to make a point about the stark difference between you and some of the other faaraxs who have posted above.

Blessed   

^Most of them are single..and would probably remain so until they get over themselves and actually see another person for their humanity rather than how they can mold them to their fantastical views of the world and most crucially learn to view women as equals with strengths as well as faults like themselves. No woman wants a man who sees her as a deficient minor who aught to be tolerated! This is sisterly advice boys, no offence intended :)

Tallaabo   

*Blessed;932428 wrote:
^Most of them are single..and would probably remain so until they get over themselves and actually see another person for their humanity rather than how they can mold them to their fantastical views of the world and most crucially learn to view women as equals with strengths as well as faults like themselves. No woman wants a man who sees her as a deficient minor who aught to be tolerated! This is sisterly advice boys, no offence intended
:)

Well said blessed. Just the other day some guys were unashamedly bragging about their “first white chick”, and now here we have others saying they can't find a "good" Somali girl. I believe it is the Somali male and not the female who is a total failure.

Chimera   

Wadani;786536 wrote:
How does one find a good Somali girl who is cultured, religious (not the new cohort of brainless religious zombies lol) and has good akhlaaq. Is this impossible to find these days in the west?

Our sisters aren't statues made out of stone or marble, you can influence their view-points, shape their principles, or take them as they are. Sometimes its you that needs to change, be it your attitude, your friends...or they take you as you are. This world is a potter's wheel brother, it spins around and around, and we try our best to shape our lives into something worthy, beautiful and memorable but the whirling clay will become hard if you don't add water and breaks as a result. It will become soft if you add too much and collapses unto itself. You have to find a balance, therefore don't engage the other gender with a concrete mindset, stay fluid. A sister you might have dismissed for petty reasons could have been everything you ever wanted if you remained fluid.

Think about, and be honest; did you have five years ago the same world-views, mindset and interests you have today? I personally didn't.

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;932336 wrote:
Reer miyi iyo Reer magaal, remember that it has been over a year since our dear friend Wadani has made this post. Perhaps he is laying with his loved one right now. Or perhaps he has yet to find his Xalima thereby warranting such comments.
If it is the latter I do recommend Wadani, sxb, you send a pm to Aaliyyah if you catch my drift
. She has described herself as "cultured" and has displayed her religiousness a countless amount of times. Perhaps this is to draw your attention sxb. Yes, she is intimidating.
We all unsuccesfully poked around that tree
though our dear friend Alpha, actually I don't know what to call him as I don't know where we stand, has made remarkable strides. Maybe if you are lucky he will share his technique.

Nevertheless, I suggest you divulge the status of your love affair so we can put an end to such gossip.

Hankaas raggii hammiyay hadday iyaba ku hungoobeen miyaad hadda hiigso i leedahay. :D

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;932159 wrote:
Wadani u should look with in the family second cousins i am sure there are plently

lool waar nimanyahoo naag maan waayin ee, mid dhan walba iga qancisaa ayuun baan la'ahay. Mid kasta wax uun baad ku saluugi.

Wadani   

Chimera;932686 wrote:
Our sisters aren't statues made out of stone or marble, you can influence their view-points, shape their principles, or take them as they are. Sometimes its you that needs to change, be it your attitude, your friends...or they take you as you are. This world is a potter's wheel brother, it spins around and around, and we try our best to shape our lives into something worthy, beautiful and memorable but the whirling clay will become hard if you don't add water and breaks as a result. It will become soft if you add too much and collapses unto itself. You have to find a balance, therefore don't engage the other gender with a concrete mindset, stay fluid. A sister you might have dismissed for petty reasons could have been everything you ever wanted if you remained fluid.

Think about, and be honest; did you have five years ago the same world-views, mindset and interests you have today? I personally didn't.

Excellent advice Chimera.

Wadani   

Coofle;932326 wrote:

WADANI
...duxdu hadalku waxay tahay....Find someone you can understand, garawsi iyo garasho leh.....and don't forget LOVE...people who say love doesn't exist lie...Love will take you far in a relationship..Love is beautiful,,Waan kuugu duceeyay inaar

Coofle been maad sheegin, waanad mahadsantahay.

^Waar wax jacayl layiraahdaa majiraan ee yaan lagu wareerin waa yimaadaa waana zuulaa ee runta hadaan kuu sheego, afartii layiri kuraaca iska fiirso un adigu oo kuligood khasab ma ahee qayb kamid ah hadaa kaheshid ladhig dhulka.

No, not at all. If it's diffcult to come across them then your network can be helpful. Mothers, sisters or close trustworthy female cousins that knows of girls who is out there and single.

People change.

I've seen Somali girls who were ignorant and intolerable people with low morals when they were 20 years old, but when they're 28 it's like they're a whole different person. The Somali sister has now stopped going to the clubs, became more religious, she is now more cultured, and her experiences have made her into a mature Somali lady. She would be excellent for marriage.

People change, and I'm sure I can say the same for Somali men as well. So if you find a young Somali girl and you don't like something about her personality, perhaps you could help change her and she could help make you into a better person as well...

I don't know about this "shortage" you speak of. There's no shortage of marriageable Somali women. In fact there's a surplus.