Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Finding good Somali girls for Marriage, impossible?

Wadani   

How does one find a good Somali girl who is cultured, religious (not the new cohort of brainless religious zombies lol) and has good akhlaaq. Is this impossible to find these days in the west?

Wadani   

Thanks for the advice walaalo, and ur right there are good girls out there but to be honest they're becoming very rare nowadays. Illaahay ha inoo sahlo.

Aaliyyah   

the girls are saying there are no good guys and the guys are saying there are no good girls ..shekada xagay iska qabsan la'dahay.

maybe theres no such thing as mr or miss perfect..

good luck.

salaam

p.s I agree with MMA I think if ppl just lower their standards including me believe me this advice goes to me first and foremost we will find someone just fine :)..and you can always go back home ama kenya (ka warayso MMA gabadh wacan oo laxooxda kugu tuuri karta you cant go wrong on her lol)

Aaliyyah   

"not the new cohort of brainless religious zombies" maxa la dhaha??? acuudubilaah somehow I missed that comment. How can you generalize a whole generation LOOL..yaabka yaabkis.

Seriously though if you are serious and you are from toronto? there are nikaxs almost all the time at abu huraira mosque they even match them kawaran lol and most of them are from your region. Give it a shot!!...you are a guy you have not much to lose..gabadh kuguma talin laheen masjid aad waaba sharaf daro :P

salaam

Somalia   

You need to man up and go to miyiga, marry a nice girl, get her pregnant and send her 100 dollars each month.

I am planning this, this summer. :cool:

Wadani   

Ok, so of the three things i mentioned which criteria should i compromise on? Like how far should i lower my standards?

Aaliyyah   

you cant compromise unless you meet them lol first have an open mind and get hooyo macaan to match you with people, you can also go to the masjid like i told u looool..then decide what you have to compromise on obviously religious is one thing you can never compromise on.

good luck!

salaam

Wadani   

Aaliyah, by that I mean these niqaabis and hijabies who become stuck up and think their better than people when their akhlaq sucks. And everything they talk about always revolves around deen, as if they have no personality. Its hard to explain, but ive had some not so good experiences with religious people, guys and girls.

Mr Oilmoney, boqol doolar ma lacag weyn ayaa u maleysaa. Dadka Soomaaliya saas maa u yaseysaa? No wonder Soomaaliya waligaa ma aadan arag.

Wadani iyo Aaliya, labadiina maa isfiirisiin horta. Nothing to lose, you know, and Toronto isla joogtiin, if I am guessing Wadani's location right. 993.gif