Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Finding good Somali girls for Marriage, impossible?

somalee   

That's very possible and there are lots of Somali girls who are what you've described there, and more. Alxamdulillah my wife is even more than that. I think the best thing is to consult your own family. A 5th or 4th cousin perhaps..Good luck.

Funnily, this revert bro who was pressurised to accept his 3th Somali wife started matchmaking/ a matrimonial website.

It's easy to prioritize akhlaaq, deen and intelligence (little to do with degrees) without forsaking cultural/regional or physical affinities but the new growing dilemma is that of the place/residence:

Should you carry on a "distance" marriage with some months of the year shared?

Are multiple marriages reasonable with states support?

Etc (I really prefer girls back home though as a strong conservatist)...

Aaliyyah   

Loooool@pressurized to accept his third somali wife waaba sheeko waalane did that happen in london? And why? When there are plenty single somali men??

Blessed   

^I'm asking myself the same qs, Aaliyah, dhiigaaba i dhaqaaqay sidaan faarax cidla fadhiya ahay. Alla ceebey tacaal. LOL

Well, the brother thought 2 were enough it is said, I think the others were Somalis, he's around somalis here with great akhlaaqs.

Now back to the topic Che, is it Ok to smuggle one into Stockholm, keep one with you and another in Somalia if you are not really rich or start a mini clan without having much resources?

MMA, do you believe it's a badge of honor to have multiple wifes as an average guy or should one focus (unless there is pressing "need")? :D

Aaliyyah   

Loool Blessed anigaba walee diraca ba tafta qabsan gaadhey o dacas la dhici lahaa Lol lugu khabayey aa that phrase aaba maskaxdeyda ka bixi la' waaba ba'naye hadii halka la marayo lmao

LOL@Blessed meesha candy store, bisinka.

Abu-Salman one is enough for me. You have even managed to irk the ladies. I think the revert angle is bring abused to the max.

Maaddeey   

A friend of mine told me gabar Soomaali ah inuu mid Jazaa'iri ah guursaday, markuu dhwr caruur ah ka dhalay, sharcigana qaatay ayuu falfal xumo bilaabay, markey la hadal maagtayna wuxuu ku yiri: 'Inaan Daanyeer saaranahay waxba ma dhaamo' !!

Funnily, this revert bro who was pressurised to accept his 3th Somali wife started matchmaking/ a matrimonial website.

Revert iyo Soomaali dumarkooda isku nacay. Runtii walaalaheena aad iyo aad ayee isku hoos dhigeen, heybadooda meel ugu dhaceen.

Masaajid walba aad aragtid, ha ahaado mid Bosnian ah ama mid Afghani ah, iyagaa iska soo register gareeye, seeking 'reverts.' Disgusting. Ma iyaga kaliyaa Muslim ah. Qaarkoodna banaanka lagu soo wada tuuraa, kuwii lasoo tuurina dulqaad weyn ku jiraan oo abuse iyo reerkooda in laga gooyo ku noolyihiin.

Maan, dhiiga ayaaba igu kacay markaa aqriye 'pressurized' to accept mida sadexaad ee Soomaaliyeed. Shuud.

Salmaan, I am a halxaasle. Hal xaas aad isjeceshihiin oo aad wax walba iskaashaneysiin oo aad iswada fahmeysiin, dulqaadkiinana sareeyo -- haddaa heshid waaba inkaar haddaa mid kale raadisid.

Showqi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;786876 wrote:

Maan, dhiiga ayaaba igu kacay markaa aqriye 'pressurized' to accept mida sadexaad ee Soomaaliyeed. Shuud.

Ninku waa nin fiican oo akhlaaq leh, marka saddex haduu hayo waa in Suubis loogu daraa.....:o:o

Taleexi   

Showqi waad asiibtay. ...... We should all be dancing.

Canada-na yaan wax laga sheegin mid shaxshax oo dhulka u dhow anaa ka helaye.