Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

Jacpher   

Zack: from this;

Siilaanyo, don't take any more lives. You will be responsible for any causalities regardless of the side it impacts.

to this;

I feel Siilaany's pain, he is under attack by his own and he is somehow being forced to do things he might not have done otherwise

No doubt you're a man of pain but which pain? The innocent lives lost or Siilaanyo's pain for choosing a war. Carabkaaga iyo dhagahaaga ma is maqlaan sxb?

Dervish   

Not only am I against it but I'm willing to beat the crap out of the next openly lander person I see this week. I'm on a rampage out here.

The Zack   

Jacpher;781198 wrote:
Zack: from this;

to this;

No doubt you're a man of pain but which pain? The innocent lives lost or Siilaanyo's pain for choosing a war. Carabkaaga iyo dhagahaaga ma is maqlaan sxb?

Jacphar,

Those statement don't contradict each other in no way, shape or form. It is a weekend, why is your brain still dead? :D

OK here, let me clarify things... Siilaanyo, in my opinion, is not doing this based on his own judgement and decisions. SL has her own version of the American tea party, folks like Waraabe, Suldaamada and "cuqaasha". Those people have clearly told Siilaanyo, you do this or else... Meesha Ugaaska dagaal ku baqaayo. Therefore Siilaanyo reacted to the threats coming to his way from his own people. Thus I feel his pain. Nevertheless, Siilaanyo is responsible for any crimes committed in Khaatumo because it is he, not the tea party, who is on top helm. It is he who is making these orders, not the young men on the front lines.

P.s. What is your position? This is the thread to declare positions... just because you are beel or meel fulaan, we are not going to assume you are agains/for it.

The Zack   

Dervish;781199 wrote:
Not only am I against it but I'm willing to beat the crap out of the next openly lander person I see this week. I'm on a rampage out here.

LOOOL. I am glad you are against it. Is deji, a lander in Minneapolis (or whereever in the qurbaha you live) is not responsible for these atrocities. Haddaad run sheegi Buuhoodle is keen, dhulka hooyo difaac :)

Aaliyyah   

I think stoic should directly say what silanyo is doing is wrong . But then I guess he's from somaliland and that's where his loyalty lies and this is the best he can be

Lakin zack I dnt know why you think silanyo is being forced into anything tariikhda dib u dalac walaal silanyo is the father of somaliland waa ninka dalka burburiyay so he can one day call himself president..and of course ppl in those three cities support him..dadku xasuqayo in the ssc regions happy bay ku wada yihiin oo waa kuwa u mudaharadaya but dnt ever second guess that old dhigyacab.

Salaam

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;781211 wrote:
I think stoic should directly say what silanyo is doing is wrong . But then I guess he's from somaliland and that's where his loyalty lies and this is the best he can be

Lakin zack I dnt know why you think silanyo is being forced into anything tariikhda dib u dalac walaal silanyo is the father of somaliland waa ninka dalka burburiyay so he can one day call himself president..and of course ppl in those three cities support him..dadku xasuqayo in the ssc regions happy bay ku wada yihiin oo waa kuwa u mudaharadaya but dnt ever second guess that old dhigyacab.

Salaam

Aaliyah, Hadalada Siilaanyo si fiican u dhageyso, anigu taariikhdiisa saas uma aqaano, laakin Somalida dagaalka ku dhawaaqdo ama weynu leyneynaa ku hantaatacdo ma aha. Kolleey intaan ka arkay. Si kastaba ha ahaatee he is accountable to all that is being done in Khaatumo, he is a criminal today. Hoostaa laga soo riixayaa ninka, Jacelybaro iyo Xaaji Xundhuf oo miidhan buu talo la wadaagaa.

Jacpher   

Zack: I agree all that you wrote with the exception of the excuse you're making for him. He, as the head of the state is responsible for all that takes place under his watch including starting wars that cause the death of innocent people. You are not to let him pass the buck to his subordinates. He calls the shots, not them. If he can't successfully convince his people to choose peace and not wage ugly war on innocent people, then he's no different that kuwa xabadda ridayya. He's as criminal and guilty as the rest of his militia.

At end of the day, when human live is lost in a meaningless war, the circumstance of a criminal matters not.

Eebba ha sahlo amuuraha. Qof Soomaali damiirkiisa juusto yahay oo dagaal xiligaan u ololeynaayo, una alalaasaayo qof xiskiisa caadi tahay uma arki. Dagaalo sokeeye Soomaali weyka daashay ee Eebba ha qaboojiyo colaadahaan socda -- aamiin.

The Zack   

Jacphar, point taken.

MMA, dagaalka waa laba qeyb, midna waa weerar midna waa is difaac. Kan weerarka ah waa khalad khalad dhalay. Difaacista dhib uma arko xitaa hadduu yahay dagaal sokeeyo. Walaalkey gurigaaga xog baan kaaga qaadan ama kugu xukumi kama yeelahayo.

EDIT: I am glad you are against the whole thing.

STOIC   

Aaliya, first my loyalty doesn't make a difference.I don't live there neither do I have attachment to the land, but reasons obvious I support Somaliland.Now Silanyo can be held responsible for any arbitrary and cruel aggresion on a defensless people and rightly so he should be held accountable for it if the evidence are there.Khatumo state wants to dissolve much of that one dimensional goal of Somaliland goal of secession and the Somaliland government is reacting.We can view this issue from politics and moral ground.Now the odds can be high for both sides convincing the other one but we shall not be blinded to the facts and view things from a justice lense. If evidence are there that Silanyo violated the rights of people I will be the first one to condemn him.

UZTAAD   

somaliland is nothing but sick and weak clan. who think they are when they are attacking other people land ?. I want to tell this sick clan that if

you attack Boohoodle you are attacking more stronger people than you who live from kismaayo to bosaso . you wil be l taught l esson don't cry tommorowe are been massacered you sick people.

Somalia   

AfricaOwn;781193 wrote:
Is all politics, example: the pirates are clearly against the Buuhoodle incidents, but celebrated for Abdullahi Yusuf when he brought the Ethiopians to slaughter the people of the south.

Stop with the diversion politics.

Aaliyyah   

Stoic, don't bring this deluded concept you have of somaliland's probability of recognition. Khaatumo state can not dissolve something that is not realistically tangible in the eyes of the international community. Hence, somaliland shouldn't take their anger on their neighbors (awdal and khaatumo states). And I assure you the actions of the state you support, which has been aggressive in its delusion has put both facts and justice on my side.

Now, you folks need to be clear on your position. If somaliland is after British somaliland borders then start calling yourself a British Somaliland, Even then the British won't acknowledge "British Somaliland" and that is a fact

And you are right you support somaliland/silaanyo despite the blatant evidence and

condone its aggression for tribalistic reasons. It is very much obvious indeed. And because of that you have adopted an attitude in which you will be the last to condemn him.

AfricaOwn;781193 wrote:
Is all politics, example: the pirates are clearly against the Buuhoodle incidents, but celebrated for Abdullahi Yusuf when he brought the Ethiopians to slaughter the people of the south.

Exactly when they are being killed in record numbers they are for peace....when others are being killed they support it...

I would like to declare my support for the war in buhoodle for no other reason then...Somaliland was given clear soverignty over this territory in 1991 peace conference in burco and borama were the tribes signed the peace accords to end all hostilities in Somaliland.

furthermore i also support ethier the entire militarisation of the buhoodle area what is going on now or the raising to the ground of buhoodle village itself if it continues...because we have better things to focus on then these backward people, like development...:D

and if you disagree with my view...keep up with your cheap propaganda and lets see how far it gets you...latest reports indicate the death toll from inside buhoodle has surpassed 36 and the number of injured are countless..so continue to wipe out your own people with your suicidale tendencies. :D