Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

WingA   

say what you like boyz.. United are on fire and on fine form.. we will be hungry for the CL cup you better believe that..

so.. bring it on lads..

Oz   

^^^ Congrats on winning the Premier league they were prepared from the get go.

What will happen if ManUre loose the Champions league?

WingA   

well, what would happen is one team will lift the cup and the other team will look on but how would it happen for Man United to lose??

The pitch is not in great condition but we'll still get the win and be crowned european champions!!

bless..

Oz   

Footy fans and my fellow compatriots Soma-Inc and Socod badne hmm finally the BIG day is here- Chelsea's first ever Champions league final appearance,win or lose this is going to be the mark of a new era in Chelseas history....hoping it would be a cracker of a contest between two of the biggest team in England as well as Europe at the moment so who is going to be the champions of Europe and possibly the club champion of the world.

For Chelsea the defense and midfield need to do the work against the pace and trickery of Man Utd's forwards...Man Utd will have ronaldo,giggs and scholes in the midfield with Carrick taking the defensive mid's duties most probably....i am saying this cos ferguson had earlier said that both scholes and giggs will feature in the CL final in Man utd make it to that stage...anyway regarding Chelsea team it shall be Carvalho and Terry[if fully fit] shall be at the center of our defense with cole taking the LB spot and essien taking the RB spot....this is not a good idea but this has more or less been vindicated with his recent performances playing in that spot....midfield shall be lampard and ballack with our experienced war commander or rather midfield general Makalele dictating the pace...joey and kalou/malouda on the wings with Drogba in the center....malouda cos of his recent performances...kalou cos well he made that position more or less his as Malouda started losing confidence and was a bit off-color...

This Line is the best for ManUre.

-------------Cech----------------

Essien------Terry-----Ricky------A.Cole

Ballack------Maka/Mikel------Lamps

J.Cole-----Drogba--------Kalou--

All in all hoping for a BLUE day in moscow.

2008_uefa_champions_league_final_moscow.

N.O.R.F   

I just hope it is a classic and the all calaacal over the past few weeks between cousins, brothers and mates is worth it.

nuune   

As much as I hate both teams, Chelsea deserved something tonight, I feel sorry for them runti, this trophy was theirs!

And that Drogb should be tought good mannres and attitue, slapping someone on the face, whattttt, what does he think he is anyway.

OMG! Man U, the lucky bvstards voodoo'ed it away, and there you go the only time we ever get close too damn close to lift this bloody cup.

Chelsea really deserved to win and played well Vs Man U.

Like Rooney, Drogba is still child.. got plenty of time ahead so he will learn and score more goals. If he was there Anelka would have not been picked up for penalty kick.

Blessed   

BULSHIDH hateration!!!

How was Chelsea more deserving???? United were on top form all season.

In this game both teams played as well as each other, with United dominating first half and Chelsea the second. Chelsea missed twice.. Further more, united played with grace and a fantastic attitude whilst Chelsea started getting desperate at the end.

The best team [united Legends] has won it... again. smile.gif

699444_mediumsquare.jpg

:cool:

nuune   

^^ lool sxb, lets be series here, Chelsea had more chances tonight than United, and played well, I wouldnt hate Chealse tonight because they beat Liverpool in Semis.

The luck was witht the Red Devils as usual smile.gif

Oz   

Originally posted by nuune:

As much as I hate both teams, Chelsea deserved something tonight, I feel sorry for them runti, this trophy was theirs!

And that Drogb should be tought good mannres and attitue, slapping someone on the face, whattttt, what does he think he is anyway.

nuune you are a true footballer i believe so !

man what a disappointment....Terry missing the penalty was the worst of all...that guy had worked hard and got himself back to fitness play this game only to end up with making the blunder that let man utd back in the penalty

First half ManUre played awesome they played really really well and gave chelsea alot of problems especially when essien was marking C.ronaldo that was our weekest side.

Second halves and the extra time we were all over ManUre am sure any footy fan would know this.. we were suppose to go ahead several chances but we didn't take those chances.

All in all awesome game from both teams I've never watched chelsea play fantastic football in a final like this before, but in the end we were unlucky to lose it this way....Terry slipping was really bad...poor guy will have sad memories of this day...hope he gets another chance to redeem this in his playing career...great tense game for the neutrals...wasnt a cagey match as the normal fixtures between these two teams has been in the past in the end all i can say is

CONGRATULATIONS MAN UTD FOR THE DOUBLE

ps. its not meant to be a blue day!!

WingA   

Originally posted by Winger:

well, what would happen is one team will lift the cup and the other team will look on but how would it happen for Man United to lose??

The pitch is not in great condition but we'll still get the win and be crowned european champions!!

bless..

Say what you like, we had four to five chances in the match and they saved by cech or off the line by terry where as chelsea hit the post were they even on target?? it doesn't matter, you chelsea fans are going on like arsenal fans "we lost BUT we played better" i dont give a dam.. WE ARE THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS.. LIKE I TOLD YOU SO!!

manutd_887839.jpg