Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Date with Bluelicious

Taleexi   

MMA: Waan kaftamayaa saaxiib. Waa ka xumahay haddii jawaabtaydii caro laga dareemay.

Showqi: Ha igu dirin hablaha dhaadheer waxba kama sheegin marka laga reebo kuwa qoorta geriga leh.

Showqi   

Taleexi;779243 wrote:

Showqi: Ha igu dirin hablaha dhaadheer waxba kama sheegin marka laga reebo kuwa qoorta geriga leh.

Waayahay waa kaa gambistay marka,,,:D

Carafaat;778998 wrote:
Juxa, you are right. Me and Blue have much in common. She likes manly man, I am the most manly they come in. We both love in Amsterdam. We both have interest in the eastern philosophy of gymnastic for mind and body, she is fast and I am xuuf.

We have so much in common, but clearly cant see and maybe has been tricked by SSC Sixirooleh KoW.

Dear Carafaat with all due respect let's be honest here you don't like me in that way at all I can tell the only reason why you're suddenly interested in me is because we happen to live in the same city. The things you say don't come off to me as sincere. And the fact you talk bad about Knight of Wisdom who was also was my friend and the other men isn't gonna make me like you more or get close to you because if you can't respect and treat your fellow men with respect I don't think you gonna respect a woman either. You change from character easily when things don't go your way so therefore your untrustworthy. Always maintaining a good steady character no matter the situation that's important to me you can't handle it. As I have told you many times i'm only interested and have a crush on Knight of Wisdom he is my cyber hubby no one else. Why can't you not accept and respect my decision. I will give you points for being tenacious, intellectual and a overall good cool person. So please don't force things on me.

Juxa - Loool at the milk thingy. He is a good guy I don't see him as a bad person person or anything, he has a way of ruining things for himself I don't like his way of approaching things. He just doesn't seem to get it all I see is red flags. You know who's also cute Paragon, he is also pretty and a cutey.

A_Khadar - That's also the case here. Carafaat is the same as that man he blows things up for himself each time with rude comments. In his mind he thinks being or acting rough or rude is a good thing and that it will work on me. But it's the opposite that's the one thing that keeps driving me further away from him.

Narniah - Lool you nailed it with the Blue guide you got the message right.

Loool @ the discussion about long necks and tall girls.

This whole thing only makes me miss Knight :(

Taleexi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;779248 wrote:
Taleexi, gabar inta ku jirto ayaa qoortaas aad ku sheegeysid 'geriga' leh. She is so maashallaah.

Adaa arkaye Alle ha kuu calfo :) Anigu dhamaantood sawiro kala duduwan baan ka haystaa.

A_Khadar   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;779248 wrote:
Taleexi, gabar inta ku jirto ayaa qoortaas aad ku sheegeysid 'geriga' leh. She is so maashallaah.

MMA ii qarxi qoor dheertaas halkan ku jirta if neccessary PM saaxib;););)..

Carafaat   

Valentanah, abaayo Blue is westernized. I am thinking of a Valentine suprise coming february. Do you think that is a good idea?

Blue, you are right. My interest emerged due to the fact we live in the same city. For that is a practical issue, which has no relevence for the topic in discussion.

Juxa   

Blue you crack me up. You are innocent and unspoilt. Ayeeyo juxa will look out for you insha Allah.

Boys are useless when it comes to this so don't mind Jiqjiqdooda

Carafaat I normally charge for my talo but I am bored so here it goes

1) never mention another guy. Pretend you are the sole runner in this marathon called jacayl

2) don't be so eager, be aloof and at times clueless

3) I write this when I know the first two inaad igu raacday

Val & malika get yr diracs ready

Juxa   

You are welcome yaaqey! I do love match making but you need some raw material to work with

You know qalanjo dheeldheel inlagu helo mafiicnee waa inloo dhibtoodaa!