Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Date with Bluelicious

Faarax-Brawn;775747 wrote:
^Adiga xanaaq dhawidaa? mise dabci xumo unbey kaa tahay? OK, iga raali noqo walashey, cafis?

Omg you can't take a joke do you? Did the baseball bat part scare you I was playing your joke along with you relax dude :D

Carafaat   

Bluelicious;775749 wrote:
Omg you can't take a joke do you? Did the baseball bat part scare you I was playing your joke along with you
relax dude
:D

I have never met a girl calling guys, dude, or one that scares guys with baseball bats or makes a big sijui like Faarax Brown run for his life. :D

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;775225 wrote:
Yeah that's wrong carafaat people date through the internet break up while sending a text message they cheat through the MSN they will marry through bluetooth and soon they will make babies using a usb stick, this is getting out of hand Carafaat. Soon they will get a divorce through wifi:D. This world is getting stranger and stranger.

Carafaat;775893 wrote:
I have never met a girl calling guys,
dude
, or one that scares guys with
baseball bats
or makes a big sijui like
Faarax Brown run for his life.

Looool that's because your Dutch we don't use that word he is American that's why I said dude to him. Lol blame it on the tomboy side of me. Glad to see you smiling again :)

Ps: Faarax Brawn - I rock in that baseball American sport of you guys. Carafaat you can always join :P

A_Khadar   
:D Carafat's poke gone wrong terribly.. Blue is down to earth somali sis with very straight forward personality, sincerity and honesty are pluses (++). So Carafat, if you like her, be precise and say so.. Otherwise give an apology to the sister..

A_Khadar;775962 wrote:
Carafat's poke gone wrong terribly.. Blue is down to earth somali sis with very straight forward personality, sincerity and honesty are pluses (++). So Carafat, if you like her, be precise and say so.. Otherwise give an apology to the sister..

Thanks darling very indeed true words I was being misunderstood here :D

Juxa   

Blue is also very liberal, sweet and overly generous with ' darling'

A phrase ayeeyo does not approve

Nou de vraag is dariska maxay usoo dhaweyn weyday? Carafaat being he daris and all

Ps I do appreciate there is an element of qaabdaro from wiilka

Juxa;776047 wrote:

Nou de vraag is dariska maxay usoo dhaweyn weyday? Carafaat being he daris and all

wat heb je aan?

Juxa;776047 wrote:

Dank je schat, your good the way you described me and it also happens to be very true :D

I tried to but he misbehaved on something small that shouldn't be a big deal. Makes me think if this is the way he reacts to answers that he doesn't like to hear how will he be about other things in general pretty much the same I assume and he also said he is a rough man I completely don't like rough men. I like strong men whether it be physical or from character but who are the same time also gentle and sensitive furthermore eloquent and also well mannered I don't like rough or rude man at all. That's why I like Knight of Wisdom he has all of that I mentioned.

Are you from outside of Damsko or you moved away? Why do you dissaprove the word 'darling'?

Carafaat   

Blue, I think I saw you this morning in the metro 51 at Central Station this morning. Short girl around 1.60m (kind a short for an O girl?), bit round/chubby cheaks and behind, around 23yrs old, nice tan, a lot of hair. Tried to get your attention and smiled but I think you didnt see me, I had to get out at Waterloop plein. you seem to be distracted, even looked worried or absent. Was that you?