Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Date with Bluelicious

Carafaat   

Look how Chimera is bragging about being loyal and his 9 star approval rate. Even after being flooded with compliments by Juxa and Blue, he even adds more compliments to himself! And not even saying thanks or showing modesty. I would atleast downplayed any compliments, and say, maya abaayo ani wiil iska caadiya ayaan ahay, kolay dabeecado aan wanaagsanneen macaa waan leyahay,

waa iska caadi, or something.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat, you just reminded me this rude dude in a somali riwaayad who loves this girl yet every instance he meets her, he blows it up where his friend tries to calminate the situation that he creates including wrongly trying to hit the girl by insulting her and her friend... Lastly his friend gives up where he says, "ku gujiyey, ku riixay, kuu baaqay maxaan kugu sameeyaa miyaan ku suuxiyaa?"..

Now, Juxa tried to help you but you aint going nowwhere marba sheekadii la soo dhaweeyey baad kow ka soo bilaabaysaa... Now give it up or do right.. Hint: The forum has "PM" feature... badow ma sidaan baad reer xamar ku sheeganaysay...

Taleexi   

Juxa;778941 wrote:
let me clarify this:) chimera is a man.

Blue you misunderstood, Carafaad was just in middle of eliminating process, he meant no harm. this was your opportunity to tell us how gorgeous you are (certain ladies would actually jump and say oh i am 18 with geri-neck, yada yada ).

oh by the way, blue i admire your classiness.

Carafaat you cant say i did not help

Chimera back off.........your fantasticness is getting in the way of this love story.

War Juxaa ka dartay ... oo geri neck ma qurux badan tahay ahha Allow Alle..

A_Khadar   

Lol.. Saxiib I just recall old thread where someone mentioned reason you like short women is because you're short man..lol.. I am not tall man either but still love talls..

Taleexi   

Waxaase waa kashafaatul fadeex saaxiib..... if u are short - u ought to learn some new/extra techniques to offset the shortcomings :) if after all being short is cilad!

Juxa   

Taleexi I am surprised you are not versed with the term qurux. Sowmaadan maqal waa gabar qoron oo qoortuna geri tahay

Allow alle

Carafaat reer xamar baan moodayay qowdhan buu nagu noqday, malaha waa qawdhan Banaadir waynaan lagu geeyay :D

On a serious note Carafaat is a cool guy. Gabadhu haday diiday malaha dhalinyarada marabtee waa in lagu dayaa oday sidayda oo kale ah :D, inta danbaase iga kaftan ah inkastoo reer magalku wixiisa kaftan kudhamaysto.lolz

Taleexi;779131 wrote:
Waxaase waa kashafaatul fadeex saaxiib..... if u are short - u ought to learn some new/extra techniques to offset the shortcomings
:)
if after all being short is cilad!

Indeed waa cilad, waliba cilad Rabaani ee dulqaado xaaji. 058.gif

Showqi   

Looool@Taleexi. Qoortii dheerayd qurux ma'aha buu yidhi, hablihii dhadheerana wuu ka cararay. Sxb-key qalanjo dooni maayo baan u malaynayaa,,,,:D

Taleexi   

MMA - hadda anigu weli dherer iyo gaabni midna ma qiran ee wrong assumption label ha igu dhejin.

A_Khadar: Taa waa kugu raacsanayahay si kasta oo haweenaydu kaaga dheertahay bal amarka Illaahay sariirta waa laysku le'ekaadaa.

Juxa: Ninkii naag qoor geri leh isagaa ku dhib qaba. Tolow sidee buu dhunkashada ula gaadhayaa.

Narniah   

May I suggest 3 matters to whom it may concern (ahem)

Call it the 'blue guide' lol:p

1 If you must speak of KOW for crying out loud speak of him 'highly'.

2 If you can't do the above, just zip it.

3 Make use of the darn pm function (duh)!

Good luck Carafat=)