Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Date with Bluelicious

Carafaat i never knew you did internet dating how do you know she is gorgeous or even average good looking by the way i don't think you can ask some on out for a date using the internet you haven't seen the girl. I know some other woman who are are good looking and single contact you're uncle XX.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;775206 wrote:
Carafaat i never knew you did internet dating how do you know she is gorgeous or even average good looking by the way i don't think you can ask some on out for a date using the internet you haven't seen the girl. I know some other woman who are are good looking and single contact you're uncle XX.

Adeer, I am sure Blue has a good character. It aint all about looks. And everyone dates thorugh internet nowadays, I wouldnt mind to try it as well.

Carafaat - I appreciate you doing this for me it's all cute and nice of you. The reason I didn't ask you anything is and you already know this because I only like one guy from this whole place who I have a crush on and that's Knight of Wisdom no one else and as you know he is no longer with us. Sorry :)

Xaaji Xunjuf - Looooooool true that. You wan't him to stay within his clan do you? Don't worry about that he is all yours :)

Carafaat;775210 wrote:
Adeer, I am sure Blue has a good character. It aint all about looks. And everyone dates thorugh internet nowadays, I wouldnt mind to try it as well.

Yeah that's wrong carafaat people date through the internet break up while sending a text message they cheat through the MSN they will marry through bluetooth and soon they will make babies using a usb stick, this is getting out of hand Carafaat. Soon they will get a divorce through wifi:D. This world is getting stranger and stranger.

Carafaat   

Xaaji, indeed its strange world.

Sometimes you dont even know if you are talking to man or women. Take for example Bluelicous, many say KoW and Blue are the same guy. But I am sure she is a lady.

Carafaat;775229 wrote:
Xaaji, indeed its strange world.

Sometimes you dont even know if you are talking to man or women. Take for example Bluelicous, many say KoW and Blue are the same guy. But I am sure she is a lady.

Loooool don't stoop to that level it was only one person that accused me of that no one else! Leave KoW out of this your being on thin ice right now! I thought you were my friend guess you were just faking it, I never expected from you to say such thing about me and also believe it! :rolleyes:

Xaaji Xunjuf- Hook Carafaat with one of the ladies you know from your clan lol.

Ps: Are you turning against me know because i've honestly told you that i'm interested in KoW?! Trying to dig out things from the past :eek: