Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Date with Bluelicious

Carafaat   

Juxa, waad ku mahad sanatahay talada. Indeed I am not a hero in this battlefield called love, for some reason I tend to be the first casualty.

If it were not your encouragment, I would have given up on Blue afterher first reaction and first page of this thread.

A_Khadar   

Taleexi;779619 wrote:
Juxa : Taladaadii bilaashka ahayd rag badan oo kale oo aan ku jiro baa ka faa'iiday. Ku maraqsanid.

Anaa ka kow ah kuwaas.. completely agreed on them.. Tried already one of them, the later one.. Worked perfectly..lol. Thanks Juxa. Soo daadi inta kalana..

Juxa   

Cheers mate!

Hadii aannnnnnnn aaan

Hadii aan waraaqaha kugu dhiibo wariyaha

Wargeysyadana kugu qoroo

Warka meyga gaarsiin

I wonder whatever happened to old school romance?

Juxa;779614 wrote:
Blue you crack me up. You are innocent and unspoilt. Ayeeyo juxa will look out for you insha Allah.

Boys are useless when it comes to this so don't mind Jiqjiqdooda

Carafaat I normally charge for my talo but I am bored so here it goes

1) never mention another guy. Pretend you are the sole runner in this marathon called jacayl

2) don't be so eager, be aloof and at times clueless

3) I write this when I know the first two inaad igu raacday

Val & malika get yr diracs ready

Thanks ayeeyo Juxa the puma. Lol don't put out the dirac yet, don't encourage him any further I don't want this I gave him my answer. I agree men can be useless at times. Old school romance has died I repeat died lol.

Carafaat - Lool at you planning things while I just said that i'm not interested in that. What is it that you don't get from all of my posts. I've been nice to you throughout this whole thread it's time you stop with this it's starting to annoy me. Don't be stubborn and leave things as it is.

Blue, you know our faaraxs. Not interested to them means try harder. You've got to admire their persistence. Cilmi Boodheri set a bad precedent!

Juxa, I always have an unworn dirac somewhere in the wardrobe, if needed that is.

Chimera   

Carafaat;779076 wrote:
Look how Chimera is bragging about being loyal and his 9 star approval rate. Even after being flooded with compliments by Juxa and Blue, he even adds more compliments to himself! And not even saying thanks or showing modesty. I would atleast downplayed any compliments, and say, maya abaayo ani wiil iska caadiya ayaan ahay, kolay dabeecado aan wanaagsanneen macaa waan leyahay,

waa iska caadi, or something.

LOL - Carafaat, I'm a brag-artist and I love compliments, and when I stay silent more compliments follow, because I know how the human mind works, and can shape people perception to my advantage. You're attempting to psycho-analyse me but fail. Here, let me help you built a better profile of me; my choice of fragrance is Givenchy, my choice in women is Somali, my four favorite genres in film are Thriller - Action - Comedy - Fantasy, I'm a gym-rat and I love to eat a slice of classic New York cheese cake every friday evening --------- unfortunately sxb you just wasted precious time analysing and building a profile of a brother (wishing you well) instead of analysing what Bluelicious likes to do in life, or what her interests are.

If you truly like her then there should be a certain fire within you; a sense of wishing to conquer her(for lack of a better word), because you consider a simple glance of hers worth more than any treasure known to man and acquiring her hand more prestigious than inheriting any kingdom on this vast planet. You should have a passion to be better than the man that is currently on her mind, as long as she is not wearing his ring, there is an open window. Where is your sense of competition sxb? Instead of emotionally blackmailing her into liking you, or throwing guys like me under the train, rise to the challenge.

Nobody gets anything in this world for free.;)

Carafaat   

Chimera;780014 wrote:
LOL - Carafaat, I'm a brag-artist and I love compliments, and when I stay silent more compliments follow, because I know how the human mind works, and can shape people perception to my advantage. You're attempting to psycho-analyse me but fail. Here, let me help you built a better profile of me;
my choice of fragrance is Givenchy, my choice in women is Somali, my four favorite genres in film are Thriller - Action - Comedy - Fantasy, I'm a gym-rat and I love to eat a slice of classic New York cheese cake every friday evening
--------- unfortunately sxb you just wasted precious time analysing and building a profile of a brother (wishing you well) instead of analysing what Bluelicious likes to do in life, or what her interests are.

If you truly like her then there should be a certain fire within you; a sense of wishing to conquer her(for lack of a better word), because you consider a simple glance of hers worth more than any treasure known to man and acquiring her hand more prestigious than inheriting any kingdom on this vast planet. You should have a passion to be better than the man that is currently on her mind, as long as she is not wearing his ring, there is an open window. Where is your sense of competition sxb? Instead of emotionally blackmailing her into liking you, or throwing guys like me under the train, rise to the challenge.

Nobody gets anything in this world for free.
;)

you know woman quite well. you profiled yourself even as a metro-sexual. only thing missing is Sex and the City tv serie's. :D

bro, meesha ka leexo Blue, likes manly man not sensitive, empathic, emotional, creative boys . :D

Chimera   

^Lol, I'm happy in the realm of love sxb, so I have no interest in Blue, as charming and compatible she might be. I was trying to kick-start something within you, but instead you came back with another post complimenting your seven pages strong homage to Steve Carrel's character in "Crazy, Stubid, Love".

Blue is a Cosmosexual lady, maybe its time you became a Metrosexual brother.

IAmRevolution;779531 wrote:
Never mind.

This is Knight of Wisdom. He is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! :D

Valenteenah - It's annoying isn't it no is no simple they need to understand otherwise they are the ones who are burning themselfs. It's not a good look to force yourself on to people if your unwanted to them.

Che - Looooooooooool that griffin video cracked me up follwed by that milkshake :P

Che -Guevara;780319 wrote:
^It's juvenile but cracks me every-time.

Carafaat.....Now, you know one thing that tickles Blue's bone.

You got sense of humour you always got funny videos I like them :)

That was too funny if he doesn't find that funny he is a uptight man.