Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

BUUHOODLE Falls for Somaliland

Somaliland militia defeated and are running for their lives and in disarray. The SNM gangs attacked a peaceful Somali town and murdered innocent lives in the name of restoring clan agenda. SNM fired the first short and this is tusbax furtay so when the bullets reach Burco and Hargeisa and people die in those cities responsibility must lie with the SNM clan and their warlords and shouldn't cry massacre as they always known to do.

^Your militia is defeated and lost against the local boys and the civilian guards not even yet met the real SSC forces. No wonder you stopped ululating, no anymore like you were doing this morning and perhaps save face saying it wasn't SL army but SSC wing of SL that attacked Buuhoodle looolz.

Adeer adigaa dagaal ku orday ee is adkee xoogaa, the SSC forces are coming to get your SL 'army'.

bilan   

some people are really fools, i cannot even understand their logic, SL was defeated not even by real army, but local civilian people, and all the sites are showing tens of dead bodies of SL militia, i want to ask JB and others why are their boys dying in Buuhoodle, what did they gain other than death. this is good for SSC people, it will unite them more than ever, now they know how weak their enemy is.

bilan;774904 wrote:
some people are really fools, i cannot even understand their logic, SL was defeated not even by real army, but local civilian people, and all the sites are showing tens of dead bodies of SL militia, i want to ask JB and others why are their boys dying in Buuhoodle, what did they gain other than death. this is good for SSC people, it will unite them more than ever, now they know how weak their enemy is.

The talk of SL "slaughtering" the people is a bogus then, you just confirmed it.

Dervish   

What news source are you all getting this from? Your military are laid out scattered like dead rats thought buuhoodles outskirts. Are we allowed to post dead smelly SNM corpses on this forum?