Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

BUUHOODLE Falls for Somaliland

haha, your entitled to celebrate, lets see how long. A ragtag of drug addicted bunch of opportunist militia may have entered Buuhodle knowing men and arms were well away in Talex. but as I said lets see for how long.

Dr_Osman   

This is excellent news exactly how I envisioned it. Now the SSC people should see who their real enemy is!!! I urge the SSC army fight back and this is an excellent opportunity for farole to get in and put an end to this debacle. Somaliland is not even 1/5 of the power we have. Sicid dheere said it best 2 days adeer. Farole haka fa'ideysto chancekan soo baxay ka bacdi wada hadal dhab ah ha laga galo with ssc

Dr Osman and Moonlight...saxib stop the sheko bax bax...the bulk of what SSC has in terms of military hardware and men is in buhoodle: the only military presence if you can even call it that were a few body gaurds aka little kids with AK's paid 50 dollars to look after security. with buhoodle and las canod gone saxib. the game is up. face reality...enough with this ssc should send in the army...looool.

about time...enough is enough of this ssc thing.If they don't love peace they would hate war.They haven't been thru the hell rest of somaliland,mogadishu,Baidabo,Kismayo went thru,that's why they playing with fire.

MoonLight1;774660 wrote:
jaad.jpg

keep the marqaan Oody, reality will hit you soon

Oh ssc don't chew kat?!!!:D:D:D waar badeecadiina waa barateen markaasaa ku waalateen .

Do you know reality?? from Mogadishu to Kismayo to Nairobi & atlast you achieved peace & than made 360 degrees back to square one & start trouble.I'm coming,I'm coming hahahaaaaa yes you'r coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!