Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

BUUHOODLE Falls for Somaliland

A_Khadar   

MoonLight1;774660 wrote:
jaad.jpg

keep the marqaan Oody, reality will hit you soon

;););) God.. Landers, you disappointed me.. Can't even hide your hateful until you certain what you gained.. Where are the Ciidamadii Qaran?

NASSIR   

Mr. Siilaanyo is now the Frankenstein of northern Somalia. The whole world now witnesses the naked aggression of the secessionists and the raw exercise of destructive "power".

I am sure the separatists will be forced to recede back to their old tribal bases. People's volition will always prevail against an implacable enemy, esp one that is morally weak and unrecognized.

NASSIR;774932 wrote:
Mr. Siilaanyo is now the Frankenstein of northern Somalia. The whole world now witnesses the naked aggression of the secessionists and the raw exercise of destructive "power".

You see it as "naked aggression of the secessionists" . Everybody has their story to tell, the other side are saying the terror group began this work. Who is able to prove their case the best to the whole world?

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;774801 wrote:
^^
Samafal
:D

Only in your dream, dear lad. But, then, again, it's the vocation of the pirates that turn tail when other come looking for them. Hence, you could be forgiven, in here; since what you seamed to be doing is a bit of a
"projection"
, as they say in the clinical psychology, indeed...

Couldn't read all pages of this thread and the mere emotions of landers and empty celeberations.. God, don't they ever learn and can't they even hide their evil hateful and supporting the invasions to the somalis. Where my lads here, hope you all stick here and update us where about your militia. I have images of fallen militia which I am very sudden for the lost of any somali and rather not post them.

Taleexi   

NASSIR: The naked agression of Siilaanyo's militia will not succeed. The northern Somalia is in transition for the better. The clan enclave will come to terms with reality sooner or later.

Dervish   

All the "Ethnic Landers" prematurely jumped for joy. They couldn't even sleep last night evidence to all the new threads they posted lol. They didn't even realize their information was just propaganda. Now I know why Siaad Barre hated these people,they're all cowards.

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;774933 wrote:
You see it as "naked aggression of the secessionists" . Everybody has their story to tell, the other side are saying the terror group began this work. Who is able to prove their case the best to the whole world?

AfricanOwn, go back to read the news posted by JB, XX and Oodweyne if the otherside you said has the story. Your militia invited to Buhodle inside SSC and tried to capture Buhodle.. Your mates were celeberating here all night but no reality hit them and all disappeared. The left ones left and Salaax who is clueless but keyboard beater..

This was a mere aggression and bases of underminning what this community is trying to do which is Taleex outcomes..

Now Buhodle stands free after your militia attacked.. Hope only that this war won't spead to every where.

A_Khadar;774943 wrote:
AfricanOwn, go back to read the news posted by JB, XX and Oodweyne if the otherside you said has the story. Your militia invited to Buhodle inside SSC and tried to capture Buhodle.. Your mates were celeberating here all night but no reality hit them and all disappeared. The left ones left and Salaax who is clueless but keyboard beater..

This was a mere aggression and bases of underminning what this community is trying to do which is Taleex outcomes..

Now Buhodle stands free after your militia attacked.. Hope only that this war won't spead to every where.

Are the soldiers from Buhodle that fought for SL an oustsiders? I don't think so..

A_Khadar   

^^ There is no such soldiers from Buhodle fought for your clan militia.. However if that is the propoganda you told, continue to intertain yourself.

A_Khadar;774968 wrote:
^^ There is no such soldiers from Buhodle fought for your clan militia.. However if that is the propoganda you told, continue to intertain yourself.

Proof me wrong then, show me, validate it.

NASSIR   

Taleexi;774936 wrote:
NASSIR: The naked agression of Siilaanyo's militia will not succeed. The northern Somalia is in transition for the better. The clan enclave will come to terms with reality sooner or later.

Well said!

AfricaOwn, Don't forget Siilaanyo's speech that he will do whatever it takes to close the artificial borders. This was a clear indication that he was beating the drums of war. If "SL" has opted for the sheer application of force to suppress the volition of the people of SSC, then it's a naked aggression; it's time that cooler heads prevail and let people be masters of their own destiny. Awdal State is coming so is the State of SSC.

A_Khadar;774968 wrote:

Col curi is from Buhoodle you know