Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Can you leave a clan?

Somalina   

:D

Give credit where credit is due.

Ninka wejigiisa banaanka keena ayaa libaax ah. Kuwa lma adeerada ah oo niqaabka isku qariya adigu u sacbi weligaa.

Jaahil iyo badow ayaa in the year of 2012 wali ku gambado reer reer iyo laf laf iyo jilib jilib iyo qolo qolo. Adigoon ka bixin ama sheeganeynin, qabiil still waa laga maarmaa, siiba haddaa ku nooshahay Galbeedka. Badow lee waligiis qabiil iyo qabyaalad ku dhex jiro because he thinks it makes him wuxuunan ahayn.

To a qabiiliste, awoowgey ayaa boqol geel lahaa iyo ilma'adeeradeyda ayaa daara leh iyo waxaas isku mashquuliyaa asagoo afleerinaayo waxbana heynin oo jaad ruugaayo, ilkahiina ka daadsan. Wax laga gudbay maanta dhan isku mashquuliyaa.

raula   

^^^hee maxaad isku mashquulisa hadaba adi..lol. kidding

Carafa...mandhow bal why don't you do some editing intaad badaa soo gelin..as in "PACK your bag.." iyo "VIEW"...sorry I am stickler for proof reading. Dont mean to offend..just an observation.

chubacka   

A_Khadar;773930 wrote:

BTW, you can disassociate the clan's idealogy, but I think you always be that clan. Think about becoming what somalis call "Inan la'yaal" which mean get marry a lady from the clan you want join and live with your in-laws.. over the years, you may become one of them. If you don't, may be your kids will..

Isnt that a bit far in the hope that ppl wil jst assume ur from a particular clan?

I think u should write a very polite letter, stating all ur reasons for wanting to leave to the

Tribal leader, try to Google his address. If he does not respond assume ur free to go.

Duufaan   

I do not think Carafaat want to leave his clan. He needs to ask advice for Shiek Mustafa. Sheik Mustafa said " my people are crazy because of the qat"

The Zack   

Carafaat;773770 wrote:
Has anyone ever thought about leaving their clan? Just back your bags and just resign, like you would resign a unsatisfactory job?

If so, is there a guideline on how to resign or quite? are there certain conditions? what are the risks?

Of course it can happen. I have done it myself couple of times. The main reason was the qaaraan was too high. They ask for $100 a month, I joined another qabiil that accepts $20 as their qaaraan.

samjamaa   

Carafaat;773775 wrote:
bro, family aint the same as qabiil anymore. families dont have a political objective, qabiils have a political vieuw, strategy, leaders, etc.

What if you dont share the clan's political ideology and strategy? try to change it or leave it?

most of our generation do't share our caln's political idelogy and strategy, you can change others believes and if you leave theim you will find you self alone. the only solution is to be youself no matter what they say.

Carafaat   

Maaddeey;774092 wrote:
Carafaat, after leaving your clan, which clan you'll say you are from?, you know you'll be asked!.

I am serieusly considering leaving Dhirta Waqooyie and joining Dhirta Koofurta, for they are truly rightous and beautyfull with whom I share more value's, feel more connection and excitement then with those naked tree's I currently belong too,

atauro_beach_mangrove_tree.jpg

Tree near Jamaame

Blessed   

Showqi;773840 wrote:
No you can't leave your Qabiil. They are like gang, they will hunt you down............

LooooL. That's so true.