Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Zack has taken a life tonight

Showqi   

The Zack;773632 wrote:
Waryaahee waa maxay dee marduufka iyo waxaad sheegi. Very funny otherwise..

Dee sheekadaa in yar oo xawaash iyo milix ah u baahnayd. Sideeda kale waan ku ogahay in aad tahay nin dantiisa yaqaana, oo aan howlahaas ku saqajaamin.

The Zack;773879 wrote:
Blue I will send it in the mail

That means my work of advertising you was for nothing. Do you realise your closing your own market by saying that. I'm sorry to say this Zack but keep the mail I don't want angry women going after me lol :eek: :P

-Lily-   

Why were you driving so fast? Didn't you see the signs warning of near-by wild life? Poor animal! I hope you feel suitably bad Zack...

The Zack   

Bluelicious;774006 wrote:
That means my work of advertising you was for nothing. Do you realise your closing your own market by saying that. I'm sorry to say this Zack but keep the mail I don't want angry women going after me lol :eek:
:P

Ehem ehem adiguba soo single ma tihid?

Lily, It wasn't my fault that the deer was one road when she wasn't supposed to be. I mean who does J-walking these days.

Juxa LOOOL I really didn't feel good about it. If so, waaban qalan lahaa.

Aaliyyah   

Blue ur right I shouldn't. Its not worth it indeed. Zackna last I knew was married ee iska ilaali masjid kulaha :P mise bacdi madobed baloso turay

Showqi I'm sry did the word dude offend u lol it wasn't intentional

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;774190 wrote:
Showqi I'm sry did the word dude offend u lol it wasn't intentional

Offended aa :mad:. You can't imagine how much I hate the word dude. Markaan maqlo ereygaas "dude" xaadda gacmaheeyga ku taala ayaa i istaagta, oo waan ka Jidhi-dhicoodaa. Marka aniga la igu yidhaahdana kaba sii daran oo xanaaq baan jiq la noqdaa.......................I was just kidding Aaliyyah, apology accepted,,,;)

The Zack;774190 wrote:
Showqiyoow, it is all good sxbkey. Dude!
;)

Loooooooool@Dude. Haye ma igu bilowday,,,,,,,,,,:D:D

Juxa   

^^ haye maneer showqi, hadii xanaaqdi maradaa maa ka badahee

allahu akbar dheh

deerka cidii laheyd diyo mala siiyay? taasna waa iga su'aal

The Zack;774184 wrote:
Ehem ehem adiguba soo single ma tihid?

The Zack;774193 wrote:
^
:D
:D

Adigu qarxiska nooh..qoftaan aan ku qaban rabaaye u sheeg inaan single ahay.

Looooool yes babes i'm single but that's not a way to hit on girls. So you were deliberately closing your own market knowing what you were doing umm I feel flattered. Are you divorced?! If no and your lying as Aaliyyah said then I have to change that advertisement about you. Wait till i'm at the corner I will pull those ears until they become red like a tomato and sell you a slap that's what you get when you trying to hit on me with the 'im not married card' :)

Aaliyyah - Lool @ bacdi madobed balo turay. Thanks for giving me the heads up girl ;)

Showqi - Lol true Zack keeps holding on to that it was the deers fault that she was in the way and that she messed up his bumper lol :eek:

His exit went something like this loool:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>