Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Zack has taken a life tonight

Showqi;773389 wrote:
When Zack pulled over to the side of the road and immediately got out of the car, to see what happened to the poor deer he just collided head on his first reaction was not AGGAH. But instead he was panicking, screaming and crying with the words like: Allah ba'ayeey, hoogayeey. Naa go'do maxaa wadadda dhexdeed ku fadhiisiyey, maad duurkaas waasaca ah iska daaqdid maxaa laamiga ku keenay:mad: mise Jaad baad raadineysay. Dee Marduuf baan sitayeeye aan qayb kaa siiyo. Nasiibdaro wax kasta oo uu Zack isku dayey Deeradii way u jawaabi weyday.

Markii uu ogaaday in ay Deeradii dhimatay ayuu isaga oo murageeysan oo caga jiid ah gadhigisii dib isaga fuulay. Isaga oo aan wali eegin khasaaraha gaadhigisii soo gaadhayna uu halkaas Xaaji Zack safarkisii isaga sii watay.

Loooooooooooooooool.

Did you ever consider becoming a stand up comedian because your funny you have a way with words. Your replies always crack me up :D

Aaliyyah   

Bluelicious I THOUGHT u couldnt read somali half of what that dude wrote was in somali :P.. what do ppl get out of pretending they cant speak their native tongue :P

anyways, dacayada ka joojiya Zack. Things happen...:)

salaam

Aaliyyah   

By the way your dad had a point, people are shot dead here for honking or fighting back on the road so be careful.

LOL@glasses, no thanks! 20/20!

wow that's crazy. I will make sure I keep my mouth shut then lol naftu way macantahay..

n ur vision is 20/20 miyaa? mala huba warkaas j/k

salaam

Zack, are you sure were driving on 40mph? markii horaad driving adoo 30 jira ku bilowday :) At least maxaa u soo qaadan waysay oo u uci wayday? !! Mise tolka ku caynaaya!

Aaliyyah;773437 wrote:
Bluelicious I THOUGHT u couldnt read somali half of what that dude wrote was in somali
:P
.. what do ppl get out of pretending they cant speak their native tongue
:P

anyways, dacayada ka joojiya Zack. Things happen...
:)

salaam

Loool what's with this false allegations about me babes you twisting my words you misinterpret and misunderstood what I initially said in my original post I've never said or even implied I can't read somali. What I said was that my somali was average which means I don't understand everything that's been written but I can read and understand most things aslong as no difficult words has been used :D

This is the orginal post that you are referring to:

Bluelicious;772279 wrote:
Lol you know me my somali aint too great it's average. Great thanks for summing it up your the best. I bet there are more people who are in the same situation as me and need a summary in english. So i'm not the only one benefiting from your english summary. Now i'm up to date and understand the missing pieces
:D

I'm only teasing Zack and he knows that so don't take it serious Aaliyyah darling :D

Aaliyyah   

Lol alright blue my sincere apology if ur somali is average

khaati iyo alle baan ka jooga somali leh somali ma aqaano and some of them are in their 30s...it became some sort of trend!

again im sorry..loool...its just one of those issues that piss me off i dnt know why..why should I care right who speaks somali or who doesnt..or who pretends not to speak it..or who sincerely like u has some grasp of the language but not there yet lol..

salaam

Aaliyyah;773569 wrote:
Lol alright blue my sincere apology if ur somali is average

khaati iyo alle baan ka jooga somali leh somali ma aqaano and some of them are in their 30s...it became some sort of trend!

again im sorry..loool...its just one of those issues that piss me off i dnt know why..why should I care right who speaks somali or who doesnt..or who pretends not to speak it..or who sincerely like u has some grasp of the language but not there yet lol..

salaam

Lool I accept your apology it was a mistake of yours it can happen. I understand what you mean and where your coming from because there are people who think claiming not to know somali or being poor in somali is a good thing and that it makes you more western and younger. As for those people it's best you dont keep yourself busy with such things and let it go truth always comes out. Putting the weight of the world and such things on to your shoulders is stressful and not worth of your time.

Showqi - Why would Zack get mad he's a relaxed guy such things don't make him mad maybe I could also be wrong and maybe he also has a dark side lol.

The Zack   

NGONGE, :D :D You got it, I was excersing the training I have received, ONLF Style. Maska ma cuntaa? Haa! Sidee u cuntaa? HAM! In this case it was deerada ma cuntaa lol.

Showqi LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Waryaahee waa maxay dee marduufka iyo waxaad sheegi. Very funny otherwise..

The Zack   

Blue, LOL@cheating, who said I was married in the first place lol. Masjidkaan u socday walaal. :D.

Aaliyah, yep 20/20. Am I sure? no lol.

Gheelle, LOOOL@ maxaad usoo qaadan weyday? Sagaaarada bey cunaan miyaad maqashay :D :D

30? You mean 30 years old, waliba ma gaadhin kaas wallee. I will get there one day. Can't wait to hit the big number.

The Zack   

Faarax-Brawn;773634 wrote:
Stop Sexting modaska
:)

:confused: Sexting? I am too old for that. Texting? I do it a lot.

P.s. I am not a wuss, bilcaanta yeysan kaa furmin.

The Zack;773635 wrote:
Blue, LOL@cheating, who said I was married in the first place lol. Masjidkaan u socday walaal.
:D

Mashallah that you were hasting for your prayer still doesn't justify the dead of that poor deer. Lol darling I know your single it was a joke let me make it up to you since you think I closed your market because some people might actually think your married here it goes:

Attention: Zack isn't married! So all women feel free to attack him! He is still single and ready to mingle. This one right here is a good catch don't let him go :D

How about that? I expect a reward in return :P