Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Zack has taken a life tonight

Maaddeey   

Zack, waa sax magaca waa Makka & Madiina oo kale: مكة، مدينة xoogaa inaad carabiga soo loox-jiifsataan ku moodi jiraye ka warran?. :D

The Zack   

Maaddeey;773269 wrote:
Zack, waa sax magaca waa Makka & Madiina oo kale:
مكة، مدينة
xoogaa inaad carabiga soo loox-jiifsataan ku moodi jiraye ka warran?.
:D

Azania carabi meel ay ka gasho malaha sxb. Waa adoo Garissa uga yeedho "Garissatu" ama Kismayo, Kismayatu.

Haddii Somali ahaan loo akhriyo dhawaaqeedu waxey noqoneysaa " Azeeniya". English-kaa Azania ah.

:)

The Zack   

^:D:D@Baydhabatu.

Maya anaga Carab wax dan ah kama lihin, not currently. But keep in mind, Azania has no friends but interest. Kenya tan ku dhacdo mar dhow soo fiiri LOL.

The Zack;773262 wrote:
^LOL.
Azania Shabab wey ka saari Shabaab insha'allah
. Dhinace kan yaree Che, dad afartan ah oo la laayo baa caadi la ah marka qofka deero ka naxayo wuu la yaaban yahay. He thinks it is strong to kill.

P.s. Magaca gobolka sax. "T"-da danbe ka reeb.

never lagama yaabo ilaa qiyaamo xitaa,, but the people of jubbooyinka can,united they stand,, some m@ryaans,fake wadaado,asxaabul hotel, qabyaaalistayaal along with the kukoyo millitia can never restore jubboyinka maybe in a short term but never forever..

Zack i am sorry to hear that. Must've been traumatizing for you sxb. :) Could've been worse. Well at least now y'know not to text while driving and to keep your eyes on the road. On a side note, did you ever had "SAGAARO" meat? I had it once back in Somalia and its delicious.You missed an opportunity there sxb. :) That thing could have fed you for weeks. :)

Juxa   

Naga tag I thought you finally snapped and killed someone

Do yourself and others a fav, do not text whilst driving

Zacky the Zack did you finally woke up and decided to come out of your lurkdom... just joking good to see you back :D

Agah your a naughty boy for killing that deer you gonna have some problems with me since I like deers :P

The Zack   

Beer-Gaal;773308 wrote:
War naga tag inaad xooraanta iska shiday oo mid reer hebel kaga tuftay ayaanu moodnay.!

Looooool

Norf, no bro I don't. I know what you are implying. I am not.NGONGE Hehe.

Nin Yaaban, lool I never had a sagaaro but I am sure it does taste good. You right I could have pretended I slaughtered it and brought it home

Juxa, Loooooooool u thought I took a person's life? U think I am che? Advice taken, no more texting.

Blue, thanks a bunch for the warm welcome! You know you are the only one here I have missed. Feel special. Lol@liking deer.

NGONGE   

^^ Naga daa dee. There is more to this than meets the eye, methinks. War did A&T try to recruit you for the next patch of ONLF fighters? Ma tanaad ku jawaabtay? Fariid! :D

The Zack;773369 wrote:
Blue, thanks a bunch for the warm welcome! You know you are the only one here I have missed. Feel special. Lol@liking deer.

Aaww that's so sweet of you to think of me, I mssed you too on the forums. Yes I happen to like the deers because of the whole bambi thing aren't they just cute. So where were you rushing to that late at night and the suspicious texting that could mean only one thing your cheating lol :D

*Puts her interrogating glasses on*

Showqi   

When Zack pulled over to the side of the road and immediately got out of the car, to see what happened to the poor deer he just collided head on his first reaction was not AGGAH. But instead he was panicking, screaming and crying with the words like: Allah ba'ayeey, hoogayeey. Naa go'do maxaa wadadda dhexdeed ku fadhiisiyey, maad duurkaas waasaca ah iska daaqdid maxaa laamiga ku keenay:mad: mise Jaad baad raadineysay. Dee Marduuf baan sitayeeye aan qayb kaa siiyo. Nasiibdaro wax kasta oo uu Zack isku dayey Deeradii way u jawaabi weyday.

Markii uu ogaaday in ay Deeradii dhimatay ayuu isaga oo murageeysan oo caga jiid ah gadhigisii dib isaga fuulay. Isaga oo aan wali eegin khasaaraha gaadhigisii soo gaadhayna uu halkaas Xaaji Zack safarkisii isaga sii watay.