Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Zack has taken a life tonight

The Zack   

I was driving on a local street doing about 40 miles per hour and out of no where found this huge deer sitting in the middle of the road. I was literally 5 feet away from the deer when I saw her. The car hit it really bad and I heard a big noise. I will be honest, I was a bit shocked for a bit. I pulled over to the side of the road and immediately got out of the car. I rushed into part of the road where the deer was laying down. Unfortunately the poor thing was dead by the time I got there. The Zack, ladies and gentlemen, took an innocent life tonight. :( :(

Aaliyyah   

Balayo wabad iga nixisay qof baan moday ina jiirtay not that am any less sad that u killed a deer but its not the same so how come you didn't see it???besides qadarka alle?

The Zack   

The road I was on is completely dark during night. The only light one has is their vehicle's headlights, unfortunately that wasn't helpful this time.

The fact that I was texting wasn't helpful either

Aaliyyah   

Well yea this place waa magaalo joking but I think u folks drive just as fast I was there not too long ago and one day I was with my fam and we were driving and this lady started snapping for no reason qof qaylinaya hal mar aragnay oo honkana garacaya I wanted to talk back my dad was like road rage is wrong ignore her and my uncle was like this happens all the time lol.. anyways good

night mr and count urself lucky tonight and yea maybe u should buy glasses just saying bal saad wax u aragtid :P

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;773252 wrote:
Well yea this place waa magaalo joking but I think u folks drive just as fast I was there not too long ago and one day I was with my fam and we were driving and this lady started snapping for no reason qof qaylinaya hal mar aragnay oo honkana garacaya I wanted to talk back my dad was like road rage is wrong ignore her and my uncle was like this happens all the time lol.. anyways good

night mr and count urself lucky tonight and yea maybe u should buy glasses just saying bal saad wax u aragtid
:P

True we do drive fast too but not as fast you people. People do more 100 MPH on that QEW highway, it is crazy, I am telling ya.

By the way your dad had a point, people are shot dead here for honking or fighting back on the road so be careful.

LOL@glasses, no thanks! 20/20!

The Zack   

Maaddeey, LOL I see. Well I did call the Animal Control, they are actually going to pay for my new bumper. The deer crashed the entire bumper.

Che, AGGAH! oo maxaad ii caaayi?

The Zack   

^LOL. Azania Shabab wey ka saari Shabaab insha'allah. Dhinace kan yaree Che, dad afartan ah oo la laayo baa caadi la ah marka qofka deero ka naxayo wuu la yaaban yahay. He thinks it is strong to kill.

P.s. Magaca gobolka sax. "T"-da danbe ka reeb.