Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Demonstration in Borame (Awdal State flag waved)

Thankful   

Somalina;764165 wrote:
I knew Thankful would've a field day with this news.
:)

You thought right! :D

The poetic justice of it all is that Xaaji calls Puntland a clan state, however, if you watch this video you will not only hear people in Borama chanting long live Awdal State and for the secessionists Hargeysa administration of NW Somalia to fall, but you will hear the people at 3:50 of this video chanting that they do not want NW Somalia's dominant ***** clan country.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

The secessionists are now resorting to creating nonesense threads from pictures to articles that were written in the past.

Anything to avoid the events in Borama.

Somalina;764243 wrote:
Well put Thankful.

Xaaji Xunjuf where you at? waan ku salaamey awoowe. Tababarkii wiilashaada SOL xagguu maraayaa? kkkk

Somalina awoow alaya salimak tabarki meel wanaagsan bu maraya maalin dhow awoow dhowr ba qalin jabinaya waad ku casumaantahay idinki ilahay

Thankful   

Carafaat;764261 wrote:
Its his best week so far.
:D

Correction, Best YEAR, Alhamdulilah!!!

Mogadishu is in the best state that it has been EVER (which started with Abdullahi Yusuf) and is continuing with H.E President Sharif. We now have presidents and the UN chief visiting, Al Shabaab fled and can no longer parade the streets openly.

Elsewhere in the country we have area's that are openly rejecting secessionism with huge public displays. Where even the staunchest SOL secessionists is forced to eat humble pie and realize that area's outside of the triangle are changing fast. You already have one dominant group in NW Somalia that controls everything and when you give that group the presidents chair, you better expect problems. Borama is proof!

gooni   

Reer awdal qabiil qaran isku magacaabay ayay wax ku darsadeen xaq bay u leeyihiin inay xaroobaan,iskana tuuraan maradaas cagaaran oo karfanta looga dhigay.

Thankful;764217 wrote:
Where is our secessionists friends? It's strange that they have avoided this thread. I've seen them posting on other threads today. Also, I am certain all have visited this thread and watched the iconic video's.

I

I'll be back next time Bossaso or Garowe is burning...I'll anticipate that soon.

Dabrow   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;764209 wrote:
I can't believe an avowed Xabashi is making sense in this thread than the combined opinions of... Well, never mind.

lol

I Can't elieve it, either but he is making more sense then the landers..

The somaliland project is in deep waters, we can only hope for peaceful solutions,

Dabrow;764386 wrote:
lol

I Can't elieve it, either but he is making more sense then the landers..

The somaliland project is in deep waters, we can only hope for peaceful solutions,

"Remember, "EVERY THING IS DIVISIBLE" and you agreed that it makes sense, so what's with the Somali unity crap?