Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Demonstration in Borame (Awdal State flag waved)

Akash   

JB, the deadline is almost finish How is the Sitaution in Gabiley and Wajaale i heard that people were evucated out of their homes.

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;764000 wrote:
I thought I heard AS dooni mayno or something unless AS are themselves which will make sense:-)

che, time to check your hearing..lol.. They are saying "Dowlad I (clan name) dooni mayno"..

STOIC   

All i see is a spontaneous action of a few youth.If you closely listened to the audio the adults are quite and uninterested in the youth demonstration.It should come as no surprise that this same youth have done it before and it never provided the organizing basis for mass movement.This will NOT spill into a public paranoia of the administration of Silanyo government.If democracy is inherently a system of rights we can all agree that the youth are excersing their rights of showing disapproval of the killings of their brethren(if they even related to the victims).

Thankful   

Akash;764048 wrote:
SNM clan Militia Shoot Protesters at Borama Tahriir Square Know as Khayrida.

Jacaylbaro;764053 wrote:
looooooooooooool@Tahriir square ....
:D

The only response JB has!

Where are all the scessionists, why are they avoiding this thread? Xaaji I await your comments about how your enclave is a democracy. Lol, even though bullets are being used to intimidate the crowd.

No matter what! One thing is clear. Awdal is not like it use to be.

The youth are coming out and realizing that the secessionists tribal enclave is not what they want. I believe this uprising began because of the decision to make Siilaanyo president!

STOIC   

^ Don't you realize this demonstration by itself is a democracy at work.Certainly the underlying conditions in that part of the world is highly favorable to democracy and if it wasn't so it would have been improbable to preserve what they preserved the last 18 years.The disheartening fact is that some of you guys are secretly praying to have a full blown chaos just to support your disaproval of Somaliland (So much for being patriotic and peace loving Somalis). The remarkable fact is that Somaliland has created a culture that supports its ideals and practices of freedom of expresion.Only a democratic government can provide a maximum opportunity for exercising a moral responsibility-a responsibility that the current government has promised to bring justice to the victims.

What a display of frustration & shout outs.The secessionist republic withstood the worst yrs of ur uncle Siyad...no one is going to stop it.

BTW what happened to the great patriotic war you been calling for 20yrs?

BACaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac:D

Thankful   

Somalina;763985 wrote:

Awdal-youth.jpg

secessionists need to realize that the Awdal flag, which has been waved at functions all over the world is also being waved by citizens inside Borama - as this video clearly shows.