Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

NSUM - Mahiga must Go!

A khadar the Somaliland political culture is that every one eats from the same cake nepotism is an alien concept even though Somalilanders with the union with Somalia for 31 years they were effected by the Koonfurian (Maffia Culture).In Somaliland the smallest Clan doesn't take Shit from the Bigger Clans in Somaliland this has created a healthy Political environment in Somaliland.But this is an ancient way of living in Somaliland the Communities back in the days were living like this they were just not as modern as we are today in the 21 century.The problem is Most Somalis view things from a Clanish perspective even people associate the current TFG which is supposed represent all of Somalia people still associate's it with a certain Somali Clan even though there is clear Powers haring Formula.

A khadar you are familiar with that Saying in 1907 a group of dervishes arrived under the Command of Darwiish Axmed Boos in buhoodle and Killed a group of Men Loyal to Ducaale fagaase. The Tribes Men of Ducaale fagaase said we want the killers to be caught and than a Clan related individual to Axmed Boos subclan said War Ducaalow Nimanki tolkeen dilay,, Darawiish ba dishay markasu yidhi Ducaale fagaase war ma inagi ba isku dawladeyney lol

A khadar as forcing i believe there is no force in Somaliland no can force any one the Garaad Clan Was part of the garowe Clan enclave before or lets just say part of the Community was part of the Garowe Clan enclave were they forced to be part of Garowe?. Maybe you even supported the Garowe Clan enclave some of you're tribesmen still support the Garowe Clan enclave including the top Garaads. Lets just hope the khatumo conference sorts things out inshallah.

Xaaji Xunjuf has spoken with poison.

-----***----

A Khadar has taken a break, and since I am close to the Darwiish clan let me throw some nuggets of wisdom to clean the well from Xunjuf's poison.

-----***----

Clannism and the political bah-bahs are coming only from one direction, the direction of Hargeysa. The Darwish's clan has been hoping Somalia will come back in time to save those lands from a prolonged clan wars aan waxba reebin. That is why it has been looking other way every time Hargeysa exacts aggression on the Darwish community. With the realization that the revival of Somali Republic will take time or will not be soon enough to inject some sense to moderate the madness of the separatist block, the Darwish clan has organized itself, raising the awareness of Lascano situation, and preparing its sons to defend the nation from the clannish excesses and the exuberance of separatist brothers in the North. That is why today our brothers are obsessed the SSC Diaspora, which is a measure of its effectiveness and success in its young existence.

Ask NGONGE and his sidekick Mr Abtigis, and they will tell you SSC is confused. Ask Jacaylbaro and he will tell you they are a joke. However, beneath the confidence facade lies the real insecurity secessionist groups feel about the rise of SSC movement.

-----***----

A Khadar is back from his break ....take it from there awoowe

-----***----

Ask Jacaylbaro and he will tell you they are a joke.

Bal beenta intaa leeg daya hada ,,, :D

Anigu I told you the meaning of SSC from the beginning and that is how it will be dealt with ,,,,,,, Somaliland Secessionists Camp (SSC) ,,, It is a new stage that Somaliland reached to have its own armed Jabhad .... talk about maturity :D

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;764106 wrote:
While I believe you're confusing certain enthusiasm gap pertaining to which party/personalities are in power at any given time within Somaliland vs enthusiasm for the idea of an independent Somaliland - we'll move on from that tangential point of our discussion.

Your opinion is that the inhabitants of this region are being forced into a project for which they didn't sigh up. Even though those administring, policing, and running this administration in their hometowns happen to be their clan-kin.

There's a lot of room for accommodation between our two positions.

Nothing to be confused about.. Landers politics is simple and blindly readable from the distance... Burco accepted s/l currency recently after Oday Siilanyo came on board, and they were not enthusiastic as Hargaysas to this divorce before but now it's different case..

Again my opinion is clear and please don't bring up the imprincipled men like Xaabsade as the leaders of my community. The fast majority of Sools from odayo, Isimo to shacab are not for this s/l's project. I am not denying the existance of militias and indivituals who work for somaliland.. However, if the majority of the inhabitants are pro s/l, s/l should have not need to use force and spill blood to occupy LA and our debate would have been rather different than this..

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;764119 wrote:
Bal beenta intaa leeg daya hada ,,,
:D

Anigu I told you the meaning of SSC from the beginning and that is how it will be dealt with ,,,,,,, Somaliland Secessionists Camp (SSC) ,,, It is a new stage that Somaliland reached to have its own armed Jabhad .... talk about maturity

I remember you used called something else start with Saado.. You can wish to be a nation that has rebel against, but everyone has wishes and the end of the day, day dream will turn into nightmares which is no such thing you wished..

Ohhh,, that is is what being called on the streets ,, not me waaryaa :D

I opened a whole thread to explain the meaning of SSC .... let me know if u want me to retrieve for u ,,,

Yes, SSC is a rebel dee ... miyaad diidan tahay ?? :D

Saalax   

Op-Ed:Augustine Mahiga is Right Diplomat for Somali Affairs by Abdulaziz Al-Mutairi

H.E. Amb. Augustine Philip Mahiga is a Tanzanian veteran diplomat. He is the current United Nations General Secretary Special Representative and Head of the United Nations Political Office for Somaliland and “Somalia”.

Mr. Mahiga is the only UN Representative to Somaliland and “Somalia” who brought acceptable results to the complicated problems in Mogadishu. In his term, Transitional Government of “Somalia” (TGS) liberated Mogadishu from the terrorist groups and warlords in its history with support of UN and African Union (AU) Forces. Al-Shabab, terrorist group, are on the move and unable to establish save-heaven because of the combined efforts of the UN, AU Forces and TGS under watchfulness of H.E. Amb. Mahiga.

With his long experience in East African politics and UN, the latter studied the current Somali affairs and clinched that Somaliland is different than terror feasted “Somalia” and must be recognized internationally. This endorsement for Somaliland is highest from UN and merges with the report of AU fact-finding mission to Somaliland led by former His Highness the Deputy Chairman of AU Patrick Mazimhaka in 2005, who concluded that Somaliland must be considered different than “Somalia”.

At the closing ceremony of an international conference on conducting a comprehensive Security Sector Assessment (SSA) at Ambassador Hotel, Hargiesa – Capital of Somaliland, Mr. Mahiga praised Somaliland government and made it no secret that it deserves to get diplomatic recognition from the international community, as latter has functioning democratic government.

“There is an elected government and parliament in place now in Somaliland and there was a transfer of power through peaceful means.” He went on saying that today we have the civil society organizations, the government and country’s armed forces discussing the security.

He acknowledged that Somaliland deserves to be assisted on the sides of security, promoting democracy and gain international recognition, and he hoped that world will recognize Somaliland one day in the near future. Mr. Mahiga underlined that Somaliland security is part of the world, ensuring that UN is committed to help Somaliland in building better security, in order the latter play lion’s share in the regional security.

SSA conference was attended by all Somaliland Security Agencies, Representatives of the Government, Parliament, Civil Society Organizations, and official delegates from Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) of Eastern Africa and UN led by H.E. Amb. Mahiga.

Mr. Mahiga is not the first who endorsed Somaliland’s cause of independence, where, the Minister of Interior Affairs and National Security of TGS Mr. Abdi Samad Mallin Mahamud admitted Somaliland’s eligibility to diplomatic recognition last week.

Earlier, the President of TGS of “Somalia” Mr. Sheikh Sharif publically ensured that he supports the decision of the people of Somaliland on independence. Speaker of TGS Parliament Mr. Sharif Hassan, also, underscored that decision of the people of Somaliland must be respected. Former Prime Minister of TGS Mr. Geddi took similar stance of Mr. Mahamud on Somaliland. There are large number of TGS MPs who support Somaliland.

The Deputy Chairman of Kenyan Parliament Mr. Farah Mallin is another pro-Somaliland politician in the region.

Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki stated that he knew independent and Sovereign Somaliland before 1st July 1960, during an interview with Somaliland media. Somaliland united with “Somalia” voluntarily on 1st July 1960, exactly, four days after Somaliland won its independence from United Kingdom on 26th June 1960.

In other hand, H.E. Kenyan Prime Minister Ralia Odinga is very close friend of Somaliland, where he visited Somaliland as an Opposition Leader. “My father and Late President of Somaliland Mr. Mohamed H. Ibrahim Egal were very close friends”. Mr. Odinga went on saying “I visited Somaliland as Opposition Leader and I am ready to visit again as Prime Minister of Kenya, if Somaliland authority invites me.” He concluded.

Recently, President of South Africa Mr. Jacob Zuma asked his legal office to assess the case of Somaliland. The legal office underlined that Somaliland has all the legal rights to reclaim their sovereignty out of 1960 Union with “Somalia”.

High-ranking officials across Europe including Scandinavian countries, Denmark and UK are frequent visitors to Somaliland. Denmark expressed its desire to recognize Somaliland if African Union (AU) allows that, because Somaliland deserves diplomatic recognition. However, AU is failing to the understand the legitimacy of Somaliland Cause, and as per the AU regulations, which restores the colonial border. Somaliland is based on colonial border demarcated by United Kingdom.

H.E. Amb. Mahinga defended the Somaliland’s legitimate right of self-determination and he defied stagnation on Somaliland cause of independence. The international community must follow Mahinga’s footsteps, as he understands the reality on the ground in the region. He knows that independence is final decision of the people of Somaliland.

With his long experience in Somaliland and “Somalia”, Mr. Mahinga has, finally, produced solid solution to stabilize the vicious horn of Africa by cutting the problem into modules where Somaliland will be considered as an independent country.

Today, International Community is approaching the instability in “Somalia” wrongly, but if world endorses Somaliland, it may enforce its military and experience to stabilize “Somalia” with minimum cost.

The International support for Somaliland is growing because the world is realizing that Somaliland is not “Somalia” and the 1st July 1960 Unity between Somaliland and “Somalia” ended. The people of Somaliland voted in referendum 2003 with 97% YES to independence. Observers from UN, IGAD, European Union and African Union were overlooking the process of the election, and later they declared the voting Free and Fair.

The never-ending support for Somaliland will continue, as long as, Somaliland maintains its current excellent record of democracy, good governance, human rights and state building. The opposition won the recent election with 49% vote, followed by peaceful power transfer that Africa never witnessed. The UN welcomed the civilized manner of power transfer.

It is obvious that Mr. Mahinga will face numerous attacks by the terrorist groups in Mogadishu after declaring the true democratic and civilized face of Somaliland. There are Anti-Somaliland figures, mainly in Europe and North America, will do everything to bring Mr. Mahinga down because he said the TRUTH!!. Mr. Mahinga will be targeted by terrorist groups like Al-Shabab, ONLF, SSC and other armed terrorist groups in “Somalia” after recent endorsement to Somaliland.

The people of Somaliland appreciate the brave and true stance of Mr. Mahinga on Somaliland Cause, where others failed to tell the world the fact in former “Somalia”.

Abdul   

Mahiga is known to say different things to different groups and usually he says nice things.He did not recognize and neither did he recommend anyone to recognize any group.

Duufaan   

Carafaat;764025 wrote:
Condomka marka hore wax kale ayaa lo isticmaala, ma la iska tuura dee?

xishh

Dadkan maxishoonayaan waxay doonaan ayay kuhadlayaan.

-----***----

"However, beneath the confidence facade lies the real insecurity secessionist groups feel about the rise of SSC movement

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what they waiting for? they don't wana go othawise they wouldn't be claiming what's not theirs.The agenda is stay inside & destabilize...losing battle.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;764110 wrote:

-----***----

A Khadar has taken a break, and since I am close to the Darwiish clan let me throw some nuggets of wisdom to clean the well from Xunjuf's poison.

-----***----

Ask NGONGE and his sidekick Mr Abtigis, and they will tell you SSC is confused. Ask Jacaylbaro and he will tell you they are a joke. However, beneath the confidence facade lies the real insecurity secessionist groups feel about the rise of SSC movement.

-----***----

A Khadar is back from his break ....take it from there awoowe

-----***----

This is most unfair. In the darkness of night, the pirates took our Xiin away and replaced him with a knee-jerk clone that looks like him, sounds like him but lacks the old tentative fence-sitting style of the original. I (and my absent sidekick) demand the return of original Xiin so that we could (once again) enjoy the ebb and flow of our online debates. This clone wuu indha adagyahay and is even trying to speak for Khadar when we all already know that the 'political marraige' between the SSC & PL broke down in 2007 (right now, I'm closer to Khadar than you, duqa). In fact, Khadar will say it's a full divorce whilst you still have hope and argue in la kala maqanahay (clingy nooh?). :D

p.s.

I have a full thread about SSC.