Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

NSUM - Mahiga must Go!

Freedom   

LOOL get back to my triangle good one Somali@ thats find with me my triangle as you call it supports my people and if you lot leave us alone we will leave you alone can you agree on that or are you going to back track and still say "You part of Somalia" Answer that question Somali@

For your This is Somaliaonline and i joined to share my views with you lots its no different then in Somaliland sites you lots with names like Puntlandgazer coming in and giving your view point. Love it or hate it i am here to give my view but when i see you guys throughing hate at my clan i will be here to defend it "Understand"

Abdul   

The ssc daispora are not stuck in the past.Actually they are in Talex as we speak,bringing people together.They are meeting with their people under trees with the blue somali flag flying over their heads.And this is only the start.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;763834 wrote:
A Khadar, think of Somaliland as a clan of ours who out of legitimate, political grievance resorted to unworkable approach to remedy the past. The stuff they concocted in thier effort to separate from us is quite entertaining
:D
. If you read Mintid Farayar's post, the delusion is ever palpable and raw.

But I would say this; after
the fall of Laascaanood, Somaliland's separatist project has reached a political sealing.
With no history of clan majesty to sing for, the victory against their historical nemesis was perhaps too big a feat for them. I am sure in the chewing gatherings of Hargeysa the fall of Laascaanood is a big deal, but the movement it ignited (which our separatists brothers are now constantly complaining about) made a more profound statement about the viability of separatist project. Here you have a large clan with glamorous history whose capital is taken by a neighboring clan that've gone rouge on them. The people who resisted British invasion, and put up twenty years of struggle against an enemy with vast resources and logistical reach are now waking up to a peculiar reality after a century of Darwish movement; a certain northern movement wishes to relive the relics of colonial era, seeking to curve up entire cities and land to reach a wicked political station called closing colonial borders of 1920s.

Simply put, with the fall of Lascanod, a lane was crossed. As a result , an entire movement was born to take up the challenge. Result: Diaspora is organizing to reverse the gains of this mad group. And it is scaring the heck out of a lot of separatists in abroad who witness the rebirth of SSC nationalism.

So the activism, the Diaspora organizations, and the songs of Saado Ali are all part of that reality. Those who provoked it shall have no reason to complain about it---they are akin to the fool that bit a piece he could not swallow.

That is how I understand the SSC activism...

Now that said, I am not fond of the denial of other community's achievements. The fact remains in the north, semblance of law and order exists. In the areas where there is a consensus, peace reigns supreme. And I appreciate that. The problem lies in the areas where the separatist delusion attempted to expand ...

Xiin, a political sealing for who exactly? You mean your beloved Puntland? Is this what you really concern your self with on the day your biggest Sheick was assasinated in Bosasso?

NGONGE   

^^ If he praises or recognises Somaliland he must go dee. Wuxu waa 'condom' (begging the pardon of the polite company amongst us of course), once they praise or recognise SL, we don't need them. So say it with me Jacaylbaro: Mahiga Must GO! :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;764021 wrote:
^^ If he praises or recognises Somaliland he must go dee. Wuxu waa
'condom'
(begging the pardon of the polite company amongst us of course), once they praise or recognise SL, we don't need them. So say it with me Jacaylbaro: Mahiga Must GO!
:D

Condomka marka hore wax kale ayaa lo isticmaala, ma la iska tuura dee? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Mahiga can't recognise SL, he could only recommend that others do so. Dee he did that already (if he repeats it or not does not matter now). One-time-use, Mahiga must go. :D

NGONGE, despite the catchy headline Mahiga did not and cannot recognize you :D

My 'horayn' of the Mintid guy is a different story, I don't expect you guys can understand it. Waxaad fahmi kartaan maaha

AKhadar and Liibaan, to repeat, the difference between our positions is based upon perception. Would you at least 'allow' that there are elements (and not just politicians but communities) within your Sool community that see their lot as 'with Somaliland'?

This fact is pointed out publicly by the Faroole's of the world as well as the AT's.

I mention this only in measuring how radicalized/or realistic your perceptions of the region are.

A_Khadar   

Mitid, I think it’s a fair analysis to say Reer Burcos were not die heart secessionists up until Siilaanyo sit on the seat and now Reer Gebiliey and Hargaysa lot are no longer as enthusiastic as they were before to project. Same goes to Reer Awdal and also check reer Galkacyo for the case of p/l. This the best example of Somalis and their association with politics.

Such scenario or analogy is very much common wherever you go, and another good example is ATT’s lot where many of his close kin work for the tyranny regime he opposes. Hope you find the answer of question about if there are elements from Sool who is currently with Somaliland.

However, I ain't claiming on the perfect side of this or I am any different from other somalis, but my #1 objection against s/l is their “indho adayg” mentality of forcing others to accept with their own clanish interest and blindly feel it's their rightful that they have given which I don't know who gave them that right over others.. Did you heard about the Somali famous statement “Ma inagii baa isu dowladaynay”… You can NOT come to my home/town and tell me you’re a government and expect me to follow you. Why if I may ask you?

A_Khadar;764098 wrote:
Mitid, I think it’s a fair analysis to say Reer Burcos were not die heart secessionists up until Siilaanyo sit on the seat and now Reer Gebiliey and Hargaysa lot are no longer as enthusiastic as they were before to project. Same goes to Reer Awdal and also check reer Galkacyo for the case of p/l. This the best example of Somalis and their association with politics.

Such scenario or analogy is very much common wherever you go, and another good example is ATT’s lot where many of his close kin work for the tyranny regime he opposes. Hope you find the answer of question about if there are elements from Sool who is currently with Somaliland.

However, I ain't claiming on the perfect side of this or I am any different from other somalis, but my #1 objection against s/l is their “indho adayg” mentality of forcing others to accept with their own clanish interest and blindly feel it's their rightful that they have given which I don't know who gave them that right over others.. Did you heard about the Somali famous statement “Ma inagii baa isu dowladaynay”… You can NOT come to my home/town and tell me you’re a government and expect me to follow you. Why if I may ask you?

While I believe you're confusing certain enthusiasm gap pertaining to which party/personalities are in power at any given time within Somaliland vs enthusiasm for the idea of an independent Somaliland - we'll move on from that tangential point of our discussion.

Your opinion is that the inhabitants of this region are being forced into a project for which they didn't sigh up. Even though those administring, policing, and running this administration in their hometowns happen to be their clan-kin.

There's a lot of room for accommodation between our two positions.