Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

African Union Considers Sending Ethiopian Troops to Somalia

Dabrow   

A_Khadar;759644 wrote:
That is the whole purpose.. This is tit for tat.. World needs this place to remain just like that.. Any time things seem going forward, here they are to back stab.

Meles+Zenawi+uses+Al-Shabab+for+U.S.+Aid

Jacpher   

Does it really matter anymore? I mean meeshu waxay noqotay sandaqad IGAD iyo AU maamulaan. Foreign troop is just that, foreign troop whether Ethiopia, Kenya-Israel, or others.

350x.jpg

Jacpher,

It will be interesting to see how the stances of Kenya cheerleader brigade shift if the alleged Ethiopian invasion materializes. This will be a test for the absurd notion of 'any alternative to Ashabaab is welcome' and 'let anyone come in Somalia and fight Alshabaab' :D.

^^Somalis are fickle people so I am sure even Ethiopian invasion just like Kenya's (two sovereign nations with national interests) will be justified on AMISOM's presence in Xamar :D

Ma hubo in dhan laysku raaci lahaa

Why fundamentalists can't see they are the cause of all evil if they are true somalis & care about their country & just leave to spare many more lives & agony OR are they on the same boat with these foreigners? and even after shabab somalia will still be a mess if you just follow the competing forces on false grounds.

nuune   

Status qua has to remain, and inside Somalia, there has to be a force/group that gets the attention of the international community in order to fight that force or group, sadly, that force/group now is Alshabaab.

If for some strange reasons, Alshabaab disappears on the face of the earth, are we going to see the international community telling AMISOM, Ethiopia, Kenya, and others who are on their way to withdraw Somalia as it would be regarded safe for every Somali and safe for neighboring countries, no more threat, the answer is NO, the international community(EU, USA, UN, AU, ARAB LEAGUE etc), none of them wants the total disappearance of Alshabaab.

Alshabaab daraadeed baa dowlado waxey mushaar ugu heshey ciidamadeeda, as soon we heard the good news that Alshabaab totally abandoned Mogadishu, instead of rejoicing and celebrating, the answer from the international communit was that more African troops were needed, and within a month, Uganda and Burundi approved thousands of soldiers, they arrived, in their barracks, waiting their monthly salary, kamana qasno.

Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Djibouti, Tanzania, Senegal, Nigeria & South Africa all are occupying forces directly and indirectly, and the sooner they withdraw Somalia, the better, and let Somalis deal Alshabaab themselves markaas hala arko waxey Alshabaab marmarsiyo ka dhigato as there would be no foreign force!

But the international community kuuma ogola inaad hadaad TFG tahey kaligaa la dagaalanto, waayo, as a TFG, ayagaa ku leh, ku sameestey, ku hantey, ku maamulo, ku xukumo, kugu niikiyo, kugu hunqaaco, kugu kaajo, as a TFG, waxaad tahey nothing without the mentioned foreign forces.

Marka for those hoping that TFG is the solution to the problems of Somalia, I feel sorry for you, simply, they are not more than an occupying force themselves, to act on behalf of the international community.

What solution do we have then, no solution, until the TFG is dismantled, who is going to do that is a job waiting for every sane Somali, but dismantling the TFG is dismantling the UN, AU, EU, USA, so it is not an easy job to destroy the TFG that acts as an AU, UN etc.

What hope do we have then, none whatsoever, I can't think of any at the moment, and 10 years from now, that is 2021, one section of Somalia would be French through Kenya, another section would be US controlled through Ethiopia, another section would be between Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, the triangle group, another section of Somalia would be between the British, Turkish, and the UAE, another section of Somalia would be under the control of Egypt, South Sudan and Italy.

If you think what I mentioned there is crazy, then maskaxdaada dib ugu noqo, half of what I said there is already there, some of them taking shape as you read this post now, some of them are being discussed and talked about.

Sheekadu hope iyo solution wey ka tagtey, sheekadu waxey mareysaa sideen xornimo u helnaa, xornimo buuxda oon ku kifaaxno, ku istareexno, ku nasano, right now, the Palestinian Authority are in better shape than Somalia when it comes to foreign occupation, Palestine has only one foreign occupation while Somalia has many, to end Somalia's occupation you need to fight wage war to everyone, AU, EU, USA!

Silic iyo saxariir

In the onslaught of Nuune's lethally depressing analysis, I, xiinfaniin of SOL, proudly declare to be bullish optimist.

Sometimes it helps to fight rude truths with a dose of optimism :D :D

nuune   

lol Xiin, looltaas waa qosol gariir, being optimistic is good and healthy, but for how long, what if adiga Xiin ah, and me, and other hopeful Somalis set up a force that fights Alshabaab, our whole aim is to destroy that group, do you think we will get help from anyone, I don't think so, no one wants to fight against Alshabaab unless of course you are from the TFG, AMISOM, what happened to Ahlu-Sunna when they declared that they will eradicate Alshabaab, the TFG welcomed the news, only a week later, the TFG said that any force that needs to engage war with Alshabaab has to come from us, or take orders from us, bil iyo xoogoow iyo wax la jiro yey ahlu sunna iyo shabaab meela isku dagaaleen, Ahlu Sunna Xamar baa looga yeeray, dhowr jago ayaa la siiyey, nimankii wey aamuseen, ma waad ka maqashey wax wara!

xiinfaniin;759704 wrote:
In the onslaught of Nuune's lethally depressing analysis, I, xiinfaniin of SOL, proudly declare to be bullish optimist.

Sometimes it helps to fight rude truths with a dose of optimism
:D
:D

War xiino runtu raga kama nixiso bay Somalidu tidha

But you can be naive sometimes abtigis is a realist eventhough u mar mar dhoqo isku qariyo Xiin i think you are waiting for a miracle to happen or something. That sharif one day becomes a real leader and faroole stops his piracy activities Sakiin becomes an honest hard working Businessman.

^^...and Siilaanyo grows balls to tell the truth to the masses , and Xaaji Xunjuf is healed from the deep seated cuqdad he is ailing with...

Nuune, I share your sentiment but you must realize the fundamentals of the conflict have not changed so I see no reason to panic now awoowe. We will see the full impact of the recent events in the next six months at the earliest I believe. The sky is not going to fall because of Ethiopian and Kenyan invasion.

So lets wait and see.

Gah gah gah Xaaji Xunjuf iyo bahashasi kala dheer but seriously Xiin if you want Somalia to come back on it's own two feet,, you need to come with Practical solutions the TFG is an entity created outside Somalia. You need to reconstruct something build on the principles of the Somali people inside Somalia a new healthy foundation.The Civil war in Somalia has entered a new chapter it's now about creating clan fiefdoms with the help of neighboring countries this was not the case during Abdiqasim salaad hassans government the (TNG )or the paper governments before him.

Somalia cidina uma maqna ceelna uma qodna ciidana uma maqna, because ciidan walba la keen.

PasserBy   

I am just wondering if Zack and AT&T will be as enthusiastic about xabashi's foray into Somalia as they are about Kenya's invasion. At least the xabashis are waiting for a go ahead from AU unlike Kenya that went in unilaterally.