Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

^That's fair call waryaa. Although I feel I have more right to claim the city of Kismayo than you and that Gedo boy. Waryaa anigu Baddan quusaa, kaluunkana caanaan kalistaa, idinkuse dabaasha mataqaaniin ;)

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;759569 wrote:
I ask to be forgiven if I make a factual mistake, but from the information I have on the Jubbas, no clan can claim singular ownership of the region. So, I believe Gabbal is right. It is a place where many diverse clans live and some who claim it today haven't been there some decades ago, while others who claim it have arrived a decade or so before. The solution is to have an administration that goes beyond this clan identity and brings all togather. Azania is not that state, admitedly. But if Gandi reaches out to others in the region and demonstrates with action that this isn't a one-clan project, it can be used as a framwork to build on. I don't think this will happen, judging by the attitude of Gandhi. That said, today is about Alshabab and I am fully behind the efforts to dismantle this horror group. In the process earning the usual condemnations and accussations of putting clan interest before the national one. I see the bigger picture, the liberty for the people who can't speak, smoke or dress the way they want. That is more important than the condemnations of someone sipping tea in the US, free from all this oppression.

Absulutely right!

If some maryooleey are blindly claiming their piece of Jubbooyinka and Gedo, why don't

claim it too since they settle and live from Dooloow to Luuq to Baardheere to Saakoow and Bu'aale iyo wixii u dhaxeeyo.

Soomaali intee tuuladaan anaa leh ku jirto, especially about Jubbooyinka and Gedo, horumar aan gaarno ha sheegin, dib lee u soconeynaa waligeena. Qeyraadkaas Jubbooyinka ku jiro Soomaaliweyn dhan ayee deeqdaa, ee si caddaalad haloo qeybsado, shisheeyaha la isku adeegsanaayana hala iska dhaafo.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;759732 wrote:
If some maryooleey are blindly claiming their piece of Jubbooyinka and Gedo, why don't
claim it too since they settle and live from Dooloow to Luuq to Baardheere to Saakoow and Bu'aale iyo wixii u dhaxeeyo.

Soomaali intee tuuladaan anaa leh ku jirto, especially about Jubbooyinka and Gedo, horumar aan gaarno ha sheegin, dib lee u soconeynaa waligeena. Qeyraadkaas Jubbooyinka ku jiro Soomaaliweyn dhan ayee deeqdaa, ee si caddaalad haloo qeybsado, shisheeyaha la isku adeegsanaayana hala iska dhaafo.

MMA is right. Wixii 20 sano oo dagaal sokeeye ah lagu waayey, shisheeye maanta soo dhicin maayo

Xiinoow, Abtigiis maa cashar BTJX maa u dhigtid. I am against Xabashada and their occupation in Soomaali Galbeed, but all for Kenyaatiga and their qeyraad-stealing invasion in Jubbooyinka isma raacdee maa u sheegtid. Barbaarta xataa haddii la bixiyo jug jug meeshaada joog ayee noqoneysaa since isqabqabsi imaan doonto and residents there will soon long for the glorious days of Barbaarta since at least meesha nabad ka dhigeen. Hadda kowba meelba la gaarin isqabqabsiga dhamaan la'.

Dadka indha la'aa, oo aragti dhawaa. Il dheer waxba laguma arko.

Miskiin, awoowe Abtigiis iyo rag kalaba macnihii baa ka tegey, nimanka alshabaab la yiraahdo waa cillado badanyihiin laakiin shisheeye ujeedooyin kale watta iyo qab'aail kursi doon ah intaba waa dhaammaan. Caqliga hadda lala or ordaayana lagama adkaan karo. Aniga waxay ila ahayd in horumar xagga xamar laga gaaray , laakiin hadda meeshii hore aa lagu noqonaa, cid ka faa ideysana oon shisheeyaha loo sacab tumaayo ahaynna malaha.

Cambuulo iyo bun , fadlan qabaa ilka aad meesha ku qortay tir intaan meesha lagaa cayrin

is tellin the truth a crime,, waxaas wadiin is the same u are saying for example reer gedo ba leh kismaayo wich is: mareehan baa leh, azania=OGääden, so what i am sayin and what u r sayin is the same aint it

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;758965 wrote:
^^AMISOM is not a sovereign country that have a national interest in Somalia
:D
. Kenya is. The difference. Quite elementary isn't it?

Maxaad ku doodaysaa, midda kale yaa yiri outside help is not needed.

I told you, taadu waa iska cheer leading exercise ee guriga iska aad awoowe

EDIT: waan illaawey
, ee iga qabo. Markaan lahaa dadka cuqdada Soomaliya ka qaba si saxa uma doodi karaan, waxaan oo kalaan sheegayey

When they get rid of Farmaajo, you argue it's all about interest but when Kenya invades they suddenly have no natural interest in Somalia? :D

War anigu hadal cad baan kuu sheegay. I do not live in dreamland, saaxib. I go with what's practical and pragmatic and try to make the most of a situation.

Today, the situation is that Kenya has invaded parts of Somalia. The question is: is it a good thing or a bad thing? Well, at first glance, it is indeed a bad thing. These are outsiders and this is Somal soil. The second question is: can Somalia do anything about it? I suppose, like you, Somalis can complain and condemn (adcafuel imaan). The third question is: is there any benefits to Somalis from this invasion? In the short term, YES. Al Shabab can be defeated (or even weakned).

Now it's a clear choice, either to go against the Kenyan (which is not likely to happen) or welcome the invasion (since one outsider is no differnet to another) and hope that Al Shabab can be destroyed. If you choose the second option (which I hope you will), rest assured that the madmen that managed to drive the American army out of Somalia are not likely to struggle with a bunch of novice Kenyans. However, as events and exprience have shown, EVERYBODY will find it very hard to get rid of Al Shabab without proper outside help.

Finally, also know that no regional adminstration can be set up by force (as all those falling out with Imam & SL have shown). Therefore, should AZANIA see the light it will not only be because its using Kenyan might. If anything should prove this to you it's the three way struggle we have here between you, Zack and Gabbal. :D

Bal wax sheeg adeer.

Gabbal   

Abtigiis;759569 wrote:
I ask to be forgiven if I make a factual mistake, but from the information I have on the Jubbas, no clan can claim singular ownership of the region. So, I believe Gabbal is right. It is a place where many diverse clans live and some who claim it today haven't been there some decades ago, while others who claim it have arrived a decade or so before. The solution is to have an administration that goes beyond this clan identity and brings all togather. Azania is not that state, admitedly. But if Gandi reaches out to others in the region and demonstrates with action that this isn't a one-clan project, it can be used as a framwork to build on. I don't think this will happen, judging by the attitude of Gandhi. That said, today is about Alshabab and I am fully behind the efforts to dismantle this horror group. In the process earning the usual condemnations and accussations of putting clan interest before the national one. I see the bigger picture, the liberty for the people who can't speak, smoke or dress the way they want. That is more important than the condemnations of someone sipping tea in the US, free from all this oppression.

Indeed, I concur.

In any case, let the rainy season subside. Events will unfold themselves.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;757653 wrote:
^^You mistake forum debate for confrontation, you have a lot to learn young man

Porofosoore, you truly lost it.

Your analogies are false and you know it. We answered your questions numerous times in different threads. Ethiopia invaded Somalia, and we opposed it. We never bless nor justify her negative influence on Somali leaders or political affairs in general. It is not true that Puntland was delivered by Ethiopian tanks as you seem to suggest--- I guess it is out of desperation you are doing this. Puntland was a result of a long, consultative conference amongst regions various clans, and the resultant political arrangement draws its legitimacy from the support of the original clans that formed it. Your suggestion therefore that Puntland was formed outside of Somalia is another desperation for a man who lost his center.

TFG is a legal fiction that symbolically holds Somalia's national political stakeholders. It is a platform that must preserved in my opinion until an alternative is developed. You would not be able to go to Xamar without such a platform and political arrangement. Earlier I thought you agreed with my assessment. But like I said you are being fickle these days.

Azania is the work of Kenyan intelligence for if it were a genuine political framework with real support it would have not needed Kenyan tanks to deliver it to the land of Jubbas. That it cannot do so because of Alshabaab presence shows how weak and unsupported it is. There are NO foreign tanks in Puntland preventing Alshabaab to capture it, nor there any foreign presence in Somaliland defending it from Alshabaab dominance. It is the people awoowe. As long the people are with you or tolerate you, you have a chance to survive. I could be wrong but this Azanian thing is so unpractical, Gandhi so unrealistic and Kenya so arrogant, I don't see any chance of success.

Atleast Abtigiis is consistent on his support for Azania and Kenya. Cant say the same about Xiinfaniin. :D