Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

The Zack   

Eng.Cadde;759216 wrote:
You got that wrong, the boy from Bosaso is closer to Jubba. After all, clan is everything
:D
Line-ka dhinacaas kasoo gal and stick to your Gedo.[/quote

dee ma adigaa u diidayo? their clans live in jubba and have the right to talk about it .

OK. Fine. Uma diidayo, they can talk about it.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;759219 wrote:
Zack-Unless Gabbal is AS, I say you would rather sit down with Gabbal instead leading Kenyans into Somalia.

LOL, I answered your question, yaa ex-shabaabi :)

Gabbal doesn't control anywhere, what is the point of sitting down with him now. Alshabaab do and those Kaligood Muslims don't negotiate.

Gabbal;759200 wrote:
Zack-

No, I am surprised at your singular claim to "Jubooyinka" when the Looboge themselves could give you a run for your money, when your presence in Kismaayo has never been existent in civil war or pre, when the "Gedo" boys are not longer confined to "Gedo" but past the wells of Sakow and are in Bu'aale and grazing in Lower Jubba in Beerxaani, Orgiyoow, Diif, are very much the prominent singular clan presence in Kismaayo, etc. Also knowing the two non-M/Subeer groups from the "ONLF" in Jubooyinka are more politically aligned with the Gedo boys as far back as the SPM-SNF wars in the early 90's and throughout the JVA period than they have ever been with M/Subeer.

Adeer the reality must be delineated to you. You are not in the position to what can or cannot be in Jubbaland nor attempt to come anything close to monopolizing right of identity and responsibility for it.

As for the question, I support anyone that will help in the fight against Al Shabaab just as all of actors from Dollow to Kamboni have said. No one said Azania and interference are tied of the hip and in fact deliberations have shown how fluid it is to in dispense of it.

Good analysis gabbal

This singularity claim isnt valid anymore,come on,it was ghandi who added there are more than 34 clans that live in jubboyinka.any attempt by clan to subjugate others in their own land is not gonna work and hey "*********" has no boundaries,if zone5 and NFD are under occupation i dont get why some want to make us hostages in our free land.

The Zack   

Eng.Cadde;759229 wrote:
Good analysis gabbal

This singularity claim isnt valid
anymore
,come on,it was ghandi who added there are more than 34 clans that live in jubboyinka.any attempt by clan to subjugate others in their own land is not gonna work and hey "*********" has no boundaries,if zone5 and NFD are under occupation i dont get why some want to make us hostages in our free land.

See what I am talking about? Dhul balaadhsi baad rabtaan lol. Why not anymore? Why did that change? Baydhabo maad qabsataa hadaad rabtaan lol

The Zack;759230 wrote:
Che,

Majority of them are on board. Those negotiations shall continue, they will be big part of Azania.

But Gabbal is saying otherwise. In fact, according to him, Jubba admin is in the works with the Ethiopia, Kenyans and TFG. What gives?

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;759235 wrote:
But Gabbal is saying otherwise. In fact, according to him, Jubba admin is in the works with the Ethiopia, Kenyans and TFG. What gives?

LOOL that is good question, I shall let him address that. I had no idea Ethiopia had anything to do with Jubbooyinka. Horta laba aan kala saarno, if we are talking about Jubbooyinka, no Gedo! If we are talking about Azania, then Gedo boys can discuss. And he is against Azania, the only one that makes him count LOL.

Carafaat   

Guys, the Jubba region is the most resource richest and divers region on the Somali peninsula. We all know its demographical and political history and which sub-clan of the Dhinac u yaac family came when, lives where and fought for what. Fact of the matter is that none of the sub-clans can exclusivly claim the control or ownership of the region on clan basis, specially not today when the region is still controlled by Al Shabaab consisting of locals from any clan living in the region.

Clan dominations, clan control or clan power is not the answer. Of all places in Somalia, specially not in the Jubbas, where the last clan wars in Somalia took place, where the fighting clans all lost and which forms today the biggest stronghold of Al Shabaab.

The only way to wipe Al Shabaab on a permanent basis out from the region is to come up with a better answer that they have based on diversity, brotherhood, justice and equals rights for ALL the people living in the region .

P.S. Otherwise we have to ask Siilaanyo to send a peacekeeping force, that should unite the family. :D

Zack, you cannot argue with Gabal (Horn) when it comes to Kismayo. His assertions are so out of touch with the reality of the region that no sane person can have a decent conversation with him. He attaches his clan with a peculiar significance that somehow fails to translate into a political reality in the region :D.

Contrary to Che's insinuations, the debate Xiin has been having with a number of people have never been about clan control of Kismayo. That I answered Gabal's 'H' periphery nonsense does not mean that the development with Kenya's invasion is driven by clannish competition. The fact of the matter is Alshabaab is in control of that region, and just like before, foreign invasion is attempting to dislodge them not to help Somalia but to create a buffer zone for its own interest. It's my believe in the south at least clan wars have been greatly reduced by the presence of Alshabaab, and it is unlikely that such wars will reignite anytime soon.

In the mean time let Gabal oppose TFG in a one second, and pin the hopes of his clan on a secret TFG machination that will result in Gedo boys ascendancy, in next second :D

The Zack   

Xiin, you should have warned me in advance. Waan yaabay wallee. Thanks anyways.

Gabbal, we will drop the Kismaayo debate now, agreed.

For the Kenyan intervention, Shariif's position sounded the worst before you showed up. At least he was saying the reasons behind his opposition to the incursion were nationalistic ones. Adigu you are here telling us the incursion was great idea with one condition, the Gedo boys have to have a role :).

I am afraid I will have to agree with Xiin's conclusion on your stance.

Gabbal   

Xiin, your perspective in the southern Issue as relating to Kismaayo has always and consistently been from a vantage point of a mythical supra-"H" vantage point. Nothing has irked you and nothing will irk you more than being shown the irrelevance of contending with you about political realities from clan perspective in that city and region so forgive me for reiterating you are periphery and your stalked position in the debate has been based on nothing more than strength of rhetoric. May be that gives you some room for maneuver in SOL and perhaps that is all the legitimacy you are after in which case I will ask you to continue on.

Zack-

Kenyans aren't central to my picture; they are to yours. That explains why you hold them with much importance. I simply support any materialized support against Shabaab, I have never thought and do not hold much political importance to Kenya. In fact, soon you will see.

Abtigiis   

I ask to be forgiven if I make a factual mistake, but from the information I have on the Jubbas, no clan can claim singular ownership of the region. So, I believe Gabbal is right. It is a place where many diverse clans live and some who claim it today haven't been there some decades ago, while others who claim it have arrived a decade or so before. The solution is to have an administration that goes beyond this clan identity and brings all togather. Azania is not that state, admitedly. But if Gandi reaches out to others in the region and demonstrates with action that this isn't a one-clan project, it can be used as a framwork to build on. I don't think this will happen, judging by the attitude of Gandhi. That said, today is about Alshabab and I am fully behind the efforts to dismantle this horror group. In the process earning the usual condemnations and accussations of putting clan interest before the national one. I see the bigger picture, the liberty for the people who can't speak, smoke or dress the way they want. That is more important than the condemnations of someone sipping tea in the US, free from all this oppression.