Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

NGONGE   

^^ My position was clear from the outset. I am happy for anyone to invade as long as Al Shabab are defeated. I am glad that I managed to convince A&T to see things my way and believe that this is the most solid position to have, in light of Somali incompetence elsewhere of course.

In your case, you are in the unique position where the good and the "not so good" are in disagreement with you (I mean xata anta ya Sharif?). Marka, though I agree that weighty men always cause waves, it is also worth pondering the fact that errors of judgment may contribute to one finding himself in a trap. Hada saan anigu (iyo kolay cid walba) o arko, waad ku jirta saaxib ee is xuray ban ku edhi.

Aaah so you are happy that you convinced Prof Abtigiis :D :D

War heedhe , that is the easiest of tasks if you believe me . The good professor is few private messages away from coming to my side :D

As for let 'anyone invade as long as Al Shabab are defeated', you know that is a leaf from Alshabaab strategy and the condition you set (defeat alshabaab) is not guaranteed by invasion. But we shall never go back again and debate this one, especially one it comes from NGONGE who as was established before has ulterior separatist motives :D

NGONGE   

^^ My separatist position does not reach Kismaayo, has no effect on the future of Kismaayo and is neither here nor there when it comes to Kismaayo, saaxib. It's an issue that, at best, can be sorted with the TFG. Al Shabab, however, threaten ALL of us and I would take any opportunity that promises to defeat them or even weaken them.

Your position and that of elusive people such as Mr Goldcoast & Baashe has been changing by the day. At first, it began with the argument that Kenya should not invade in the midst of a famine (Baashe & Goldcoast waxed lyrica about that side of the argument) then it moved to saying that outside forces should not enter Somali soil (whilst ignoring and making excuses for the AMISOM elephant) and now, you even went against Sharif and his (though I despise the man) quite reasonable argument of fighting Al Shabab but opposing Azania.

Anigo horaan kula taliyaay saaxib. Waaxad hayso o dhan miiska wada saar; o feerso; kala shaanday; wixii hara la kaalay (and I tell you in advance that it'll either be a support for Al Shabab, the clan or the Kenyans).

^^My position is clear: Kenya invaded to create a buffer zone for own security. Literature to that effect is overwhelming and has been posted in these boards. Arm twisting Somali politicians to support Kenya agenda has no bearing on that basic fact. AMISOM is not an invasion force to create a political and security buffer zone so citing it as an argument in support of Kenya is a weak point. Baashe and GoldCoast gave real analysis as to how wrong priorities of this invasion are and credible organizations essentially supported that position. I don't see a shifting positions---there are reasons that in convergence show that Kenyan invasion lacks what it takes to affect positive change in Somalia.

Now if one considers the gist of your reasoning in support of Kenya---let anyone invade to defeat alshabaab---your position is unsustainable. It is quite elementary really. The one that invades does not necessarily have your interest at heart.

Caqliga ah cid walbay ii imow oo wiilasha laaya, maxaa kuugu xiga awoowe ? :D

ps. Your separatist orientation informs the positions you take on the larger Somalia politics. It is hard therefore to discount them waryaa

NGONGE   

^^ Nobody has anyone's interest at heart, saaxib. Shall we trade elementary accusations? :D

Al Shabab are the worst thing to have ever happend to Somalia and the hardest to shift without outside help, Kenya with its "buffer zone" isn't. To try and make a distinction between Kenya and AMISOM based on their intentions is neither here nor there, adeer. They remain outsiders and the principle of opposing outsiders applies to them equally.

Think it through warya, I'm going home now.

^^AMISOM is not a sovereign country that have a national interest in Somalia :D . Kenya is. The difference. Quite elementary isn't it?

Maxaad ku doodaysaa, midda kale yaa yiri outside help is not needed.

I told you, taadu waa iska cheer leading exercise ee guriga iska aad awoowe :D

EDIT: waan illaawey :D, ee iga qabo. Markaan lahaa dadka cuqdada Soomaliya ka qaba si saxa uma doodi karaan, waxaan oo kalaan sheegayey

Any clan based maamul in jubbas is doomed to fail for the simple fact that there are many opposing clans that live and claim there.some are just prominent and aggressive in their pursuit,The Gedo block and azania while others are just watching and seeing how things will work.even sharif own clan claims to live in parts of middle and lower jubba and they will make sure every maamul there is fairly balanced and their interests are well guard.the azania thing is a joke in my opinion.

xiinfaniin;759009 wrote:
Aside of releasing these lethal scripts, where is Abtigiis today?
:D

nothing is lethal in my post sxb.if every qolo wants iney meel soo oodato which are shared.then,it will only further these conflicts.

Eng Cadde keep mentioning Gedo block when its irrelevant. You see the Jubba region changed hands since the fall of the regime like Pamela Anderson changes her knickers every day. The talk and the headlines of today are about, and only about Azania with Kenya, sit aside and watch the movie. Its their year of amassing weapons and making a move, the region may change hand and take it or may be not, but wait and see. You on the other hand may have your year and trial again with Barre Hiraale or perhaps a different warlord but for now, your Gedo block are not relevant in this. Ciyaarta Bankiino ayay kujiraan, so please don't spoil for the Azania boys to entertain us.

Qandaalaawi

How are they irrevelent? when they are members of the clans that reside there? as long as it is not comprehensive admin that represents all the shareholders in the region from the gedo block to the mogadishu block,it will become an utter fiasco.legitimacy is a key thing.lol

i dont see why these guys are any different from warlords.

yes,i agree with you,i will be watching it while drinking some tea this exciting movie and how it ends up.

^You are not one of the active game players in this debacle; that's why your block is irrelevant, until then keep sipping your tea and stop showcasing your imaginary powers on SOL.

Qandalawi

I am amazed by your sudden "I know you waryaa" attitude,dude,the two blocks i have mentioned will always play their role according to how they see.