Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

Mayaani   
I don't know where he is. But I just watched and he catagorically dismissed some of the propaganda Xinn was peddling here, sometimes as Xinn, sometimes as Dr. Weinstien (I am convinced this is Xinn's pen name).

Dr. Weinstien isn't Xinn's pen name according to this link.

http://www.worldsecuritynetwork.com/_dsp/dsp_authorBio3.cfm?authID=711

Gandhi is failure like his former boss Sharif.

Where's professor Abtigiis this morning?

Abtigiis, war fiican baan saaka kuu hayyaa. Make your presence here known to us and we will reveal the glad tidings.

Please ignore our old friend Gabal's confused messages; he is the most mischievous for he welcomes Kenya's invasion while opposing Azania and then have the audacity to accuse others with clannish agenda :D

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;758390 wrote:

Please ignore our old friend Gabal's confused messages; he is the most mischievous for he welcomes Kenya's invasion while opposing Azania and then have the audacity to accuse others with clannish agenda
:D

:D :D :D lafteydu waan yaabanaa.

Abtigiis   

Ku sinaan dharaartii

La sargooyey Somaliyee

Siyaadkii la tuuree

Moryaan sare na saaqdee

USC siloon iyo

Caydiid Suudi meeriyo

Lagu safay sawaabee

Suuqda meel la boobiyo

Sabo laga hayaamiyo

Laga dhigay seero boodh badan

Dabadeed la sahanshee

Qofba meel la siiyee

Sildhigeeda qaybaha

Ciddi uma sinaynoo

Dalku Puntland sastayoo

Faroole’na soortoo

Sidko dhalay ku haystoo

Helay seer-mawaydiyo

Azania silicdayiyo

Laba kala sad roonbaa

Subax noolba joogee

Waan soo socdaa kow dhe

Kenya way ila socotaa laba dhe

Samir yeelo waligaa

Xinnoow ha fududaan

Inaad Amisom soortiyo

Faragalin diid kala saar

Kalagaro sir iyo caad

In san weyntu waligeed

Kalatahay Uganda iyo Kenya

Shariif Amisom sawaabtoo

Sanka loo dalooshaad

U sidaa maqaarkee

Ha u gaabin seetada

Samir yeelo waligaa

Xinoow ha fududaan

Yunis   

Abtigiis;757600 wrote:

3) We are not a clan, we didn't follow 4.5, we are composed of all those who live in the Jubbas and Gedo and all are fairly represented, each district has representation.

None Sense

Here in Nairobi - the supposedly Azania's command center none of the mentioned communities of Gedo's / Jubba are even entertaining this farce Azania.

in Search of Azania mania - I checked diff posh restaurant in town center, and the booming slum of eastleigh no one from either community are even supporting this kikuyu project, except Oday Ghandi and few elders.

I know this cuz - both of these communities make up 50/50 of who I am..lol..the few who are supporting this project are delusional....

Its also false accusation, my abtiyaal the Big-Foot's who are doing well in Business at eastleigh are supporting this mad project most are worried for their businesses.

Just like the rest of Somalis they are worried the consequence of this incursion. Just on thurday, two Kenya 'Joqore' got killed in eastleigh, which caused panic in the area.

Abtigiis;758401 wrote:
Ku sinaan dharaartii

La sargooyey Somaliyee

Siyaadkii la tuuree

Moryaan sare na saaqdee

USC siloon iyo

Caydiid Suudi meeriyo

Lagu safay sawaabee

Suuqda meel la boobiyo

Sabo laga hayaamiyo

Laga dhigay seero boodh badan

Dabadeed la sahanshee

Qofba meel la siiyee

Sildhigeeda qaybaha

Ciddi uma sinaynoo

Dalku Puntland sastayoo

Faroole’na soortoo

Sidko dhalay ku haystoo

Helay seer-mawaydiyo

Azania silicdayiyo

Laba kala sad roonbaa

Subax noolba joogee

Waan soo socdaa kow dhe

Kenya way ila socotaa laba dhe

Samir yeelo waligaa

Xinnoow ha fududaan

Inaad Amisom soortiyo

Faragalin diid kala saar

Kalagaro sir iyo caad

In san weyntu waligeed

Kalatahay Uganda iyo Kenya

Shariif Amisom sawaabtoo

Sanka loo dalooshaad

U sidaa maqaarkee

Ha u gaabin seetada

Samir yeelo waligaa

Xinoow ha fududaan

An ONLF supporter waxing lyrics about Kenyan invasion of Somalia waa mucjizo weyn :D :D

Gabbal   

xiinfaniin;758390 wrote:
Please ignore our old friend Gabal's confused messages; he is the most mischievous for he welcomes Kenya's invasion while opposing Azania and then have the audacity to accuse others with clannish agenda

A leopard doesn't change its spots awoowe and your pretensions on the topic of clannish agenda is one in which I do not find much importance. I have never really cared for it. In the game of investment in a state that would be bordered as Jubbaland, you are periphery and your self-assured quislings are mute in my opinion. It explains the difference in my disclosures and your pretensions.

Abtigiis   

In "Of grammatology", jacques Derida says that a text is not a text unless it hides from the first comer, the laws of its composition and the rules of its games. Xinnfanin's political philosophy and pronouncements do not hide even from tentative passerbyers, and are therefore blatantly a fraud non-text. Its conclusions are the same as its premises, for it all revolves around the familiar notion of the clan. We hear you Xinn, we just don't understand you! As Ngonge noted, we are all confused. :D

Gabbal;758830 wrote:
In the game of investment in a state that would be bordered as Jubbaland, you are periphery and your self-assured quislings are mute in my opinion.

The Xiins may be periphery in your mind, but they are not complaining. If there are any clannish grumbles and negative sentiment against Azania project it is coming from your block, who as we know are reduced to either alshabaab subjects or Ethiopian mercenaries in own region, which is a real periphery :D to the city in question. Facts are facts, Gabal. I hope you are not that confused to ignore the consensus of the clan you dislike simply Xiin is creating opposition threads against Kenyan invasion. The clan you are referring as periphery are on board with Azania from Garowe to Kismayo :D, The PM endorsed it, Faroole desires it, and the Shoe-n-Sheep community are seemingly united :D

Bahasha baro

Abtigiis,

That you seek solace in NGONGE's fleeting words is itself a sign of weakness. You know NGONGE's and Mintid's are commenting on the edges of this great, running debate we're having on these boards. Your spirited poem was great, so don't run from it now, as you often do :D.

Saaka maxaa cusub?

NGONGE   

Bal xaasidnimada eega! Hadda xagaan dhaw ayaan taagna oo ismaan laheen ciyaartii way bilowday, maxaad inoo yedhi waydeen yaa naas?

Subax wanaagsan, Xiin. Like a Kenyan offside galay, the condemnations against you are defeaning warya. Clarify your position and see if you can win A&T and others to your side, saaxib.

Allah@kenyan offside galay

Waryaa you have jokes.

Dear NGONGE, dont take it as a 'my mama told me', but I was told that a relevant man always causes little rattling around his surrounding . So shouts coming from you, the good Professor, Mintid (that rascal of yours) and the our old Gabal is just that, noises. The real issues and positions at discussion are clear: Kenyan invasion and whether it is good for Somalia. That nomads are being fickle is not new.Abtigiis's campaign is not new either.

If anything, it is your chearleading exercise here that is new :D

Substance waryaa