Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

The Zack   

Eng.Cadde;759031 wrote:
The zack

A boy in luuq or xamar has more rights and closer to jubbas then one from bosaso or shiniile dont you think? heheheh

You got that wrong, the boy from Bosaso is closer to Jubba. After all, clan is everything :D Line-ka dhinacaas kasoo gal and stick to your Gedo.

Gabbal   

xiinfaniin;758931 wrote:
The Xiins may be periphery in your mind, but they are not complaining. If there are any clannish grumbles and negative sentiment against Azania project it is coming from your block, who as we know are reduced to either alshabaab subjects or Ethiopian mercenaries in own region, which is a real periphery
:D
to the city in question. Facts are facts, Gabal. I hope you are not that confused to ignore the consensus of the clan you dislike simply Xiin is creating opposition threads against Kenyan invasion. The clan you are referring as periphery are on board with Azania from Garowe to Kismayo
, The PM endorsed it, Faroole desires it, and the Shoe-n-Sheep community are seemingly united

Complaining? What do you consider complaining? How do you expect to be taken seriously when your criteria for complaining is simply not taking seriously something even the relevant power in question has already yielded on? Azania does not exist, it was farfetched idea to begin with and it is a non-starter now with the Kenyans inside of the Republic. This explains why a man like Dhuumaal is positioning Dhooblay and Qooqaani's administrations while the "Azania" named administrations simply do not materialize. There is always a hidden catch and particularly Somalia's civil war maneuverings. You know that, you try to play it well. I don't think anyone has "complained" about Azania, I simply think no one has taken it seriously.

The Gedo group are bent on consolidating full control over Gedo, lead the TFG troops in the Lower Jubba who are more numerous there than Madoobe's 150 boys, and are the clear majority force in the city of Kismaayo as the removal of Yusuf-administration showed as well as the removal of Ras Kamboni/Xisbul Islam. In a state that would be bordered as Jubbaland, the primary investments lie with this community and as such forgive me for sidelining your relevance as strength of rhetoric than nearing anything ese.

LoooooooooooooooooL....we wonder why Somalia is f*up but if we settle down and think a bit before going back to the pissing contesting, the so called Gedo and Garowe belong to country that's virtually non-existent today. There's nothing they could master that could save them and their country, and the tragedy is whether Azania, Garowe and Gedo, you become mere pawns. You are only deluding yourself thinking you have say over anything

Sad state of affairs when grown men are fighting over carcass while predators are circling them.

The Zack   

^They are delusional and you are in dreams, that is the difference.

Gabbal,

So to clarify, you support the Kenyan incursion but you oppose Azania? Cajiib badanaa!

LOOOOOL@Dhuumaal. You just had to put one of tolka's names in there, huh? Anyways, if it were up to me, I would've kept Azania to Jubbada Dhexe and Jubbada Hoose. After all, the TFG charter requires labo gobol to make a dowlad goboleed. This Gedo boys need their own state in their own Gedo and Azania would've been really local to the Jubbooyinka. Qaskaba Gaandi baa leh.

P.s. Dhuumaal reports to Ahmed Madoobe, waa laba qashiin.

Gabbal   

I have never been shy of countering silly pretensions, Che, particularly when it comes from Xiin and his translucent disavow of what he entails "clan agenda". Also, silly emotionalism has yielded naught dear boy. The nation will be brought back pragmatically on the back of realpolitik rather than some emotional yearning for an army of white-clad freedom fighters evincing a nature of clannish purity. It is how Somaliland has self-organized, the circumstance of Puntland's autonomy, and the future security of Jubbaland.

All the success stories, as of the current, emanating from the ashes of the Somali Republic have tackled clan rather than ignoring it and as such it will be used to discuss this matter as well.

A real Jubbaland is in the works, supported by the TFG, Ethiopia, as well as Kenya. We will see what the future yields.

Zack-

Fadhi-ku-dirir baad maqashayo adeer adigu gambar soo qaadoo bal meel isaga fadhiiso. Your cafe-inspired talk is inappropriate. And really, I must protest, you know naught what you talk about beyond some emotional support of Ghandi's objectives.

The Zack   

^Attacking me personally won't do any good duqa. I asked a valid question, try to answer it or dodge it again if you wish.

Do you support the Kenyan invasion yet oppose Azania? That is all I want to know.

The super ridding theme of the thread, unfortunately, is who comes from which tribe. I know, the zack, xinn, and lately gabal iyo eng.cade

The incursion is purely a boob. The azania is purely a booby. The AS talow maxan dhahaa??

peace in the juboyinka is priceless.

"A real Jubbaland is in the works, supported by the TFG, Ethiopia, as well as Kenya"

Tragic would say this after 20 yrs of foriegn intervention that bore no fruit.

Horn-I am not shying away from tribe. It's the only institution left despite its corrosive nature but thing is when I read your posts Gabbal, Xiin and now Zack, it seems to me (correct me if I'm wrong) all you are interested in is clan supremacy and resource accumulation at the expense of other tribe who shares land with you hence the need for you, Xiin and Zack to mention your numerical superiority, supposed real political geniuses among you and military prowess.

Azania, Gedo and Puntland are building blocks of future republic, then I am afraid there's no future.

One can't build regional government with help of foriegn entity and at the expense and subjugation of fellow Somali tribes. This much is true.

Zack-I rather be dreams than be door-k-nob for foreigners hoping they would subjugate my fellow Somalis for me.

But continue, anagaa badan iyo anagaa badan kusii jira

Gabbal   

Zack-

No, I am surprised at your singular claim to "Jubooyinka" when the Looboge themselves could give you a run for your money, when your presence in Kismaayo has never been existent in civil war or pre, when the "Gedo" boys are not longer confined to "Gedo" but past the wells of Sakow and are in Bu'aale and grazing in Lower Jubba in Beerxaani, Orgiyoow, Diif, are very much the prominent singular clan presence in Kismaayo, etc. Also knowing the two non-M/Subeer groups from the "ONLF" in Jubooyinka are more politically aligned with the Gedo boys as far back as the SPM-SNF wars in the early 90's and throughout the JVA period than they have ever been with M/Subeer.

Adeer the reality must be delineated to you. You are not in the position to what can or cannot be in Jubbaland nor attempt to come anything close to monopolizing right of identity and responsibility for it.

As for the question, I support anyone that will help in the fight against Al Shabaab just as all of actors from Dollow to Kamboni have said. No one said Azania and interference are tied of the hip and in fact deliberations have shown how fluid it is to in dispense of it.

The Zack   

Che,

Been there done that. The dream won't get anybody anywhere. Let's face it. We can't just sit there and wish for the best. It doesn't work that way.There are times people need to re-consider their options and sacrifice something (this time opposition to all foreign interventions in the motherland and being " a nationalist".

Gabbal, you might as well go ahead and claim Jowhar, Balcad, and Xamar, too. Since you are dream-talking, don't limit yourself very much :D. Somali wey is taqaanaa, it is one thing to claim some where, it is another to really be there. The Gedo boys are no where near Saakow and Bu'aale, that is just a BS. On another note, trying to divide (virtually) the community there claiming that parts of that community are "politically" aligned with your folks is quite ludicrous. Kismayo, Bu'ale, Badhadhe, Saakow, Qooqaani, Ras Kambooni, Dhoobley, Afmadow, Hagar are all united now. Waa lasoo jeedsaday sxb. Goobaale's JVA is not there to help this time. Barre is gone and will never come back. I suggest that your folks focus their energy on Gedo. Home is the best. Hanqal taag carra aadan shaqo ku laheyn waa lugooyo.

Azania wey xoroobi

Al-shabaab waa laga adkaan.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;759214 wrote:
^You are rather invite Kenyans than actually sit down with Gabbal to find a solution to the Jubbas and Gedo?

No. I would rather sit with Somalis and negotiate. Unfortunately, no one can sit with Shabaab and yes I want Shabaab out regardless who kicks them out.

P.s. Trust me dude, I am no fan of foreigners but first thing first. Alshabab have to leave.

You got that wrong, the boy from Bosaso is closer to Jubba. After all, clan is everything :D Line-ka dhinacaas kasoo gal and stick to your Gedo.[/quote

dee ma adigaa u diidayo? their clans live in jubba and have the right to talk about it .