Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Gandhi Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

xiinfaniin;757633 wrote:
^^Don't be naive waryaa, if it were up to us (Abtigiis and me) Somalia would've stood firm on her own feet in no time.

What a fiasco.

The opposite is true, me thinks.

Abtigiis   

Xinn, still playing the man and not the ball? I am not passionate about Azania. I couldn't care less if the bald Professor is arrested tonight. I am passionate about peace returning to somalia and the end of the terrorists. And I think I will get that. If I were passionate about Azania, I wouldn't hide my feelings. I still believe it could be improved by making it broad-based and making sure it is a project all people embrace.

I know you are impervious to logic and allergic to sedate debate, but then I think we should confront you and expose the bankrputcy of some of some of the propaganda you were selling here under your name and the pseudonym Dr. Weinstein. Gandhi said he is not a secessionist, he also said he fully reconginzes the TFG, and that he is readily to cooperate with them. His condition may turn out to be a reciprocal recognition of him. But why is that wrong? Is that not what Faroole is also asking for and is granted?

Che, I still believe me and Xinn could have worked out this matter if it were upto us. I am fickle, but I am also a democrat. I would accepted his position and have asked him to go walk and show me how it works. If it works, good for all. if he fails, then he will have to accept my trail. That is what is missing in Somalia: Compromise!

Laakin puntland cyber team iskuma ficnin.

Gheele.T mooye, Putland

Eegataan nahaye

^^EDIT: Profosoore you are missing the point; it is not upto Gandhi to decide what to do. It's Kenya's call. Kenya will define what sort of relationship Azania will have with the TFG and indeed with the rest of Somalia. Get that waryaa

Sharmarke,

I believe I can cut a deal with the man. I am not ignoring the fact he is singing ONLF anthem, waving Azania flag atop of Kenyan tank. Still I think he and I would've reached an agreement to end wars amongst Somalis :D

Abtigiis   

At best, that is your speculation. I would take the word of the man himself over your speculation. He is saying he is himself.

But then, isn't what Faroole should do with TFG dictated from Addis? I am not saying this makes the kenyan dictation right though.

Gist of your argument in justifying the Azania nonsense and Kenyan invasion is in two fold:

1- If Faroole can do it, so can Gandhi.

2- If Ethiopia invades Somalia, or succeeds to bring important areas under her sphere of influence, why not Kenya

Absent in those two premises are any national or even contextual consideration. What is clear however is the distance you are willing to travel to justify recent Kenyan military activity in the Somalia

Abtigiis   

That is your argument, but then I phrase your like this:

1) Faroole can take orders from Addis, but Gandhi can't do that with Kenya

2) Federalism for one clan is fine, it is destruction of the country when others do

I serioulsy fail to see what your real motivations are. Maybe I am reading more into your nationalist posturing than I should?

Adeer, read this and tell me why you think your judgement is better than that of those who live in the Jubbas? You didn't answer some of the questions I asked in the other thread!

Quite noticeable in Xinfannin’s legalistic political dialect in disagreeing with what the people of Jubba think is in their best interest is a creeping trait of overweening conduct which comes with exaggerated sense of cleverness against a clear proof of his tempering intellect that is at display constantly in this forum. Both his flagrant disregard of home opinion and his abusive response when confronted with his contradictions smack of a Teutonic giant in theoretical Somalinimo but one whose fear of rival-clan hegemony makes him a cringing midget with no national standpoint to defend.His declaration that I should learn from him, when he is basically imbibing the sound homilies I hear in every Friday prayer and not any actionable policy recommendation, suggests a convoluted sense of own intellect by a man who lacks it, indeed who needs it so bad.

What is the point of talking about the legality or otherwise of one foreign force or the other, in a political edifice which is itself made by and maintained by foreigners. Because principles and ordinary national state dignity do not apply in Somalia’s case, what should define the soundness of any intervention should only be the goodness or badness of the expected outcome of such interventions. The punch-line is that all the miasmic legalistic talk about what members of Parliament (itself not trusted nor elected by Somali people) endorsed or not endorsed is irrelevant. Do these so-called MPs also represent the wishes of the Somali people when they split into two and table and counter-table motion-hunguri on a daily basis?

If we take a cue from Mrs Malaprop in the “The Rivals” by Richard Brinsley Sheridan , Xinnfanin actually could be read as Xiin (sound) and Finiin (shrapnel), signifying a by-product of a blast and the frightening sound that accompanies it. He may wish macabre sound and Shrapnel for the Jubbas, something he doesn't want for Puntland. Today, all his illogical Azania-bashing antics are vain props which at worse invite Zack’s sharp rebuke or a hoarse laughter of contempt. Here in SOL forum we laugh at Xinnfanin’s attempted grandeur simply because he exercises no real power to stop the Azanians from getting their wish. With real power in his hands or his alter ego Sheikh Sharif’s palms, such laughter will, tomorrow, invite a bullet in somebody’s formidable skull.

Here is a country battling merciless pseudo-religious goons, a people living in hell. And instead of welcoming the demise of the arch-enemy, Xinnfanin wades into perfectionist controversy which is not worth Shariff’s cheap koofiyad. Xinnfanin must embrace realism and jettison fantasy. This fight is between everyone else and Alshabab. He should pick his side. He cannot love the liver and the white meat at the same time, as Somalis are wont to say.

^^You mistake forum debate for confrontation, you have a lot to learn young man

Porofosoore, you truly lost it.

Your analogies are false and you know it. We answered your questions numerous times in different threads. Ethiopia invaded Somalia, and we opposed it. We never bless nor justify her negative influence on Somali leaders or political affairs in general. It is not true that Puntland was delivered by Ethiopian tanks as you seem to suggest--- I guess it is out of desperation you are doing this. Puntland was a result of a long, consultative conference amongst regions various clans, and the resultant political arrangement draws its legitimacy from the support of the original clans that formed it. Your suggestion therefore that Puntland was formed outside of Somalia is another desperation for a man who lost his center.

TFG is a legal fiction that symbolically holds Somalia's national political stakeholders. It is a platform that must preserved in my opinion until an alternative is developed. You would not be able to go to Xamar without such a platform and political arrangement. Earlier I thought you agreed with my assessment. But like I said you are being fickle these days.

Azania is the work of Kenyan intelligence for if it were a genuine political framework with real support it would have not needed Kenyan tanks to deliver it to the land of Jubbas. That it cannot do so because of Alshabaab presence shows how weak and unsupported it is. There are NO foreign tanks in Puntland preventing Alshabaab to capture it, nor there any foreign presence in Somaliland defending it from Alshabaab dominance. It is the people awoowe. As long the people are with you or tolerate you, you have a chance to survive. I could be wrong but this Azanian thing is so unpractical, Gandhi so unrealistic and Kenya so arrogant, I don't see any chance of success.

xinn, come clear here. Kenya government declined being the hidden hand behind azania, although it was formed in kenya soil.

Secondly, puntland politics is influenced by ethiopian, directly or indirectly, ee are you refuting this??

unless we be honest to ourselves, no one is making any tangible points here.

Abtigis is pro reer tolkis, and xinn the same. Just a replica of the peace we are missing.

^^Waa taan ku waaya, inaan reer tolkay ahayn. Dadka Muslimkaan ugu jeclahay, dalna Soomaaliya

Abtigiis waa saaxiib aanan weli lumin, sidaad moodaysana qabiili uma aha ee taana la soco

Habeen wanaagsan ikhyaarta

Somalia nin azaniya bu la dagalamaya

nin Kiiniyu la dagalamaya

nin Alshabaab bu la dagalamaaya

nin raskambooni bu la dagaalamaya

nin TFG bu la dagalaamaya

nin Azania la dagaalsanyahay laakin Kenya wala heshiis

Nin kiinyu la heshiis yahay laakin azania lama tuso laakin burundi wala heshiis.

nin ugandha wala heshiis laakin kiiniya lama tuso

nin Ethiopia wala col laakin kiiniya wala heshiis

Suaashu waxa weye adigu keee baad tahay

Jacpher   

It's official. Abtigiis is the Chief Speaker of Ghandi/Azania.

Breaking News:

Godane Hits Back: We are part of the TFG, but Sharif stop sinsiter propaganda

Godane spoke to Somaliland Channel on many issues. Key points he said:

1) AL Shabaab is part and parcel of the Somalia, we adhere to its charter, but Sheikh Sharif if opposed to our agenda for reasons we do not know and therefore must stop the sinister propaganda he waged against us.

2) we welcome the visit of the Somali defense Minister and we cooperate with him, but we have problem with Sheikh Sharif as an individual. We don't recongnize he is the President, but he has no power to exclude us from Somalia.

3) We are not a clan, we didn't follow 4.5, we are composed of all Somalia, all are fairly represented, each district has representation.

4) We are not secessionists nor do we accept any foreigners dictating how the region should be run

5) The resources in the country we control will serve the somali people, not foreigners.

Adeer, what the kikuyu lapdog said is no different than what any opposition, Godane, Aweys would say. At the end of the day, Sharif is the president and Ghandi has no more rights or reputation to discredit the head of the TFG. He can bark all he wants but Sharifka is the top dog and Ghandi just happens to be a former TFG minister on the payroll of foreign entities. Neither Kenya nor their pet dogs have any legitimacy to discard the President of Somalia.

Somalia   

Abtigiis;757617 wrote:
Dubad, I was in Mogadishu yesterday. Swam in the beach with some Ugandans and I asked a Somali working there about this. His answer: "Waa waxna ha dhisan, waxna dhisanmayno". If Sharif is worried about two federal stated by a rival clan,
why can't he create three
(benadir, goboladda dhexe, and whereever he so wishes)? What matters is that people get peace and governance? I can understand if other clans in the Jubbas and Gedo reject Azania for fear of domination, I can't understand that of Sharif? And I am sure he is not opposing out of principle and hatred of foreign intervention.

:D

Abdul   

kenya,like ethiopia before them,can not and will not tame somalia.There are reports that Alshabab,who months before were breaking up are now forming a united front against kenya.