Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Sharif: The Evolving Cleric

Yunis   

xiinfaniin;754027 wrote:
MMA,

The PM lost it but he can come back by differentiating between good relationship with Kenya, and Kenya's invasion and circumvention of TFG.

The Zack, have you seen how Sharif's minister of Defense is welcomed in Turkey and the Generals who dined with him?

DSC_50151.jpg

Xiinow .....differentiate what? either the PM is for invasion or not. was it you who said said "it will be a shame if MP Gaas supports this invasion" on an other thread?. Ma runbaa wuxuu Abtigiis kaa sheegayo

Som@li   

Some thing is seriously wrong with the Sharif...Either he is too slow or dumb! Most of his government team have been cheering for this so called invasion, and what has changed now?

His own ambassador to Kenya has welcome this?

PasserBy   

Abtigiis

he accepts the
lazy
Amisom army and throws tantrums about the Kenyan.

Wow. The "lazy" AMISOM lost 70 of their soldiers a few days ago fighting Al Shabab terrorists. It is a disgrace that A&T would disparage them. TFG may have been assembled in Djibouti but it has an international legitimacy. I would like to also remind every one that AMISOM were a replacement for the "dreaded xabashis" many here wanted to leave Somalia. Hence, what ever argument Azania proponents come up with will remain hollow. Azania is a Kikuyu project for Kikuyau by Kikuyu. And please don't bring xabashis into your arguments to score points because they are still on their side of the border.

Jacpher   

He seems to be choosing his words carefully. Perhaps, the question is posed differently. He should have focused on the ninety percent of the famine stricken Somalis dying in the region than Kenya's coastal tourism decline. What a shame!

On in Somalia where the president speaks for the nation and his pm justifies the attacks on Somali sovereignty.

Abtigiis   

Passerby, is international legitimacy parachuted from the heavens upwards? They are mere words written on paper. Created by mortals. To hell with them.

Xinn, adeer, incase you read this the story has evolved like the Sheikh ee la soco. :D

The PM came out denying he supports the invasion and Sharif is sticking by his guns lol interesting developments. Also claimed he had the paper which has the agreement and its shows nothing about an incursion.

Abtigiis   

He will prove me wrong if he sticks to his gun for long. And I will concede defeat gracefully.

Anyway, I just heard the AMISOM spokesman saying Sheikh Sharif barred them from expanding into districts outside Mogadishu, mainly towards Afgoi. Some are saying the Sharif sensed the exit is near and is creating scenes. Somalis usually become patriotic at sunset. Having said that there is nothing wrong with his stance if he remains consistent.

Lol I am listening to somalis commenting on the issue, some are saying the Sheikh is merely evolving into his former courts persona. This could well be a reversal evolution.

Abtigiis;754176 wrote:
He will prove me wrong if he sticks to his gun for long. And I will concede defeat gracefully.

Anyway, I just heard the AMISOM spokesman saying Sheikh Sharif barred them from expanding into districts outside Mogadishu, mainly towards Afgoi. Some are saying the Sharif sensed the exit is near and is creating scenes. Somalis usually become patriotic at sunset. Having said that there is nothing wrong with his stance if he remains consistent.

What exit? His own?

Abtigiis;754176 wrote:

Where did you hear the AMISOM spokesman claiming Sharif opposed operations outside Mogadishu? Just to set the record straight. If true, I follow your implication regarding TFG leaders and their last minute conversions to nationalism. To make some smile, I've heard TFG ministers are referred to as 'Mortgage Ministers' in Mogadishu, in reference what drives their avaricious drive to accrue healthy bank accounts while holding official positions!

Abtigiis;754178 wrote:
YES. Somethings are cooking and the Sharif is acting.

I'm skeptical of what motivates his position even though I am in line with it. Wouldn't be surprised at all.