Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Sharif: The Evolving Cleric

^^I have not heard that rift yet. But it would be tragic if Abdiweli endorses Kenya's invasion and the Azania nonsense.

The best way to defeat Alshabaab and piracy is to let Somalis do it by helping them develop the capacity needed.

There is rift between them and it has something to do with the road map and its implementation. It may not be that big of deal, but surely it's there.

Abtigiis   

xiinfaniin;753564 wrote:
In your last post however, you seem to be motivated by a conviction that anything that harms Alshabaab is good for Somalia.

And you don't agree with this?

People of SOL, you hear it now and here. It is coming from the horse's mouth. Xinnfanin believes Alshabab is better than Azania.

btw, I don't hate Sheikh Sharif as a person. I hate his politics and leadership style. He is the same man who claimed that he didn't want the fight with Ethiopia and that he merely followed the youth who wanted it. This, after posing for pictures with military outfit and a gun. The man can only follow, he cannot lead. He should title his authobiography, "Confessions of a follower".

NGONGE   

Xiin played the man, not the ball. And the man spent the rest of his time rolling on the floor and complaining. Lets get back to Sharif and the way he's evolving....:D

NGONGE   

^^ He's picked up a trick or two along the way but a politician he's never been. Ok, lets just call him a bad politician (for the pedants amongst us).

Abtigiis   

If there ever was a referee in this game called SOL banter, Xinnfanin would have been named Wayne Rooney - a gifted but ignoble striker who could pull down the pants of other players if he ever senses defeat. With his hero and role model perpetually turning in real life and in my post, he decided to turn me around as well and as Ngonge noticed he succeeded in diverting attention away from the real spectacle of a false politician. Any moderator of this debate would have given him an automatic redcard and a ban of six months. But Alas! LST won't do that. He is his pal. :D We are hopeful Zack will soon get the skills and develop a SOL owned by the Tolka and we will see whether Xinn has an easy ride there. :D :D

AYOUB   

^ But Rooney is notorious for his love of islaamaha. :)

A&T

Your motives are questionable because you (and most of your Tol) support ONLF on one hand and pro Kenya on the other. Passerby Tigre made this point and I saw you edit your post to Kenya being not an enemy to "lesser enemy". Taking the way Nairobi benefits from being the unofficial capital of Somalia and Kenya's open greed for Somalia's territorial waters, how could you come to that conclusion?