Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Sharif: The Evolving Cleric

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;754511 wrote:
What Prof Abtigiis does not know is our positions are not contingent upon others stance or on a mere perception of clan interest. Forget Gaas. Faroole is supporting the Kenyan invasion. For the wrong reasons.

We opposed it yesterday. And we oppose it today.

Who is we? Xiin, Duke and LST? LOL

:D :D @ Abtigiis. Waar gobanimodoon, sowdinga caanaha iyo biyo isku qasay.

If Abdiweli truly changed his mind and now supports this Kenyan led incursion, he is 100% wrong. I am against this incursion and see it as a continuation of the same failed bandage solutions.

The fight against Al-shabaab was all supposed to be TFG-led initiative with Kenya in a secondary support role. It seems that Abdiweli may now be boxed in by the changing face of the conflict which clearly shows Kenya had overstepped its original agreement with the TFG. Shariif supported the same agreement, but has now changed his position after the world media characterized Kenya's move as an "invasion". The very fact that Shariif is NOT calling for Kenyan troops to leave the country underlines my point that the TFG leaders are engaged in verbal gymnastics with the media.

It is all a silly mess.

Abtigiis   

Libaax-Sankataabte;754537 wrote:
: If Abdiweli truly changed his mind and now supports this Kenyan led incursion, he is 100% wrong. I am against this incursion and see it as a continuation of the same failed bandage solutions.

My issue wasn't about your stance or the rightness or wrongness of this invasion, it was your spinning. All along I said the PM hasn't rejected this invasion for once. There is no proof that he did, so it is wrong to say he changed his mind. You read a diplomatic statement (I wonder if anything else could have been said given the issue at hand) the way you wanted. Hadaa dooni markaa isoo dhaji hadaa:D :D

The very fact that Shariif is NOT calling for Kenyan troops to leave the country underlines my point that the TFG leaders are engaged in verbal gymnastics with the media.

My point all along. There is no one who is genuinely opposed to this among the top brass. It is face-saving and cheap politicking. It is easy to see real dissent in Somalia's politics. It manifests itself in motions and fight for MPs votes.

Abtigiis   

Because it is established beyond any reasonable doubt that Xinnafnin's alter ego is Sheikh Sharif, and in light of the emerging news that the Sheikh has indeed evolved from his position on the Kenyan invasion, it is logical to assume that Xinnfanin has also subsequently changed his stance on the matter. This means that his reasons for the rejection of the attack was similar to that of the Sheikh. In the unlikely event this isn't the case, it means Xinn has finally accepted that Sheikh Sharif is a write-off for political leadership. There is no third way, or room for yet another naked spin.

The key lesson from this episode is that we have to take all the maudlin pronouncements of Sheikh Sharif from now onwards not with a pinch of salt but with a shovel of dung. And that applies to the nationalistic homilies of his alter ego Xinnfanin.

^^Adeer you have no clothes, your support of Azania and Kenyan invasion has been recorded on the pages of this forum.

Unlike you, xiinfaniin's positions are not dependent on other men's stances. As we said before , Sharif or no Sharif, Gaas or no Gaas, Kenya's invasion of Somalia is wrong on many accounts and will eventually fail.

Adigu soo dhaantee, markaad nin ciddiina ah oo tank shisheeye saaran aragto