Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

When the Boss is a Woman

Aaliyyah   

Juxa, lmao@ 30th bday cake..damn that is in 6 years..dnt depress me dee :P..

Nuune lool I am not a feminist not at all. Whatever gave you that notion?

salaam

LOL@" I am not sexist." Forget gender, just do your work. But I will give you one warning: you wont get to slack off! Most of my male bosses were lazy crowd pleasers who put off everything until the last minute then yelled at everyone on sight.sheeko iyo sports update ma soconayso when you start. So haye is ilaali.

I think it is only me that can understand Zack in this situation ..........

The guys is too weak to face a female boss ,,,, he just can't keep up with his zipper once he is in her office .... specially if she is beautiful ,, that is when he looses his mind without even shaking her hand :D

Female bosses rock and in terms of handling the work there is no differences in their approach. Have had both male and female bosses in the past and i've never encountered any problems with them. Though the male bosses seem to be more laid back then their female bosses who are a bit stricter.

Jamelaa   

Thanks for the welcome Zack, and I am speaking from a personal view as well...I've had good female bosses, I've had horrible ones and I've had good male bosses and I've had horrible ones as well..it all boils down to the person's dabacaad...at the end of the day they can't really say anything to you as long as your doing a good job was my main point.

Malika   

I personally prefer male bosses - its just like being at home,despite his tittle - I rule the roost...I currently have female boss and lets just say, I miss my laid back old boss.

I had more female bosses than male...each one was great and their gender was not a factor at all. I think if you have pre-conceived notions of what your boss will be like based on their gender, you're going to come to a lot of ****** conclusions.

At the end of the day, a good boss is a good boss. regardless of their gender. If they suck it's because they suck not because they're a man or woman :P

I had a female boss when i worked @warehouse some yearsss ago....She and I were actually pretty cool. She was cool..i beleive she was cool because she had no clue about the job. I mean,she just graduated from college with a degree in industrial engineering. One thing i liked about her was, that, even tho,she was the operations manager, She would join us on the warehouse floor and actually work with us. Although i beleive, she came to hang around us because we were fun.

Anyway, ,ive never had a female boss in my proffesional life; I dont think it will make any difference tho..especially right here in the good ol USA.

I had some female bosses and never had a problem with them except one ...... it depends on how u can get along with women. If you're like A&T, consider yourself fired. :D

chubacka   

As everyone has said, a good boss has little to do with gender. Not sure why you are apprehensive, especially since you are not even in the same state as her!

I have had mainly female bosses and line managers, most have been great and very sensitive although I have seen some women really can have a mean streak and when they have it in for someone, that person is marked for the firing line. Seen that happen a few times.

If you're doing your job to the best of your ability you got nothing to worry about, if you're spending all your time on SOL like the rest of us then she might notice something fishy.

Also women tend to have other issues with women so I dnt think you have very much to worry about.

Jacpher   

Women bosses are crazy but men bosses who want to get into the pants of female employees are more crazier and madder. I had a crazy woman boss who would send a nasty email at three in the morning but all you needed to know was that she was a little insecure about her leadership. Not personal, just plain insecure. I'd take her insecurity in a heart beat than a jerk man whose leadership skills is not beyond getting Lisa in bed ka dibna Lisa u noqda indhoole ay hagto ayada.

Most female bosses are on a power trip. I had this female supervisor in my old job that was just horrible. She use to walk around like she had something to prove to everyone. Order people around and yell at them for no reason. One day i got tired of her BS and argued with her. She got me fired. Qumayo.

Nin-Yaaban;750367 wrote:
Most female bosses are on a power trip. I had this female supervisor in my old job that was just horrible. She use to walk around like she had something to prove to everyone. Order people around and yell at them for no reason. One day i got tired of her BS and argued with her. She got me fired.
Qumayo

i had a female supervisor like that but i quit before she made up something to get me fired!