Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

When the Boss is a Woman

The Zack   

3b762aa47bf81ab7_confessions-of-a-shopah

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjrxIK3Geqqlk4q39pD9i

Regardless of your gender, have you ever had a good female boss? OK, let me rephrase the question, have you ever had a female boss? How was the experience lol? I am not trying to be sexist or anything, I am just curious. Wanna know why? For the first time in my ENTIRE adult life, my boss will now be a woman, it will be effective on Oct. 31st, 2011 . This is very wierd to me, not sure how this will work. Even though she and I are going to work from different states ( she is in Georgia and I am not), this still feels odd :).

I am afraid of this :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_JMWe-DwcvVAntLMtn8u

Jamelaa   

Hey, I'm not sure why your having such a hard time dealing with this..after all its 2011..not the 1950s. With that being said, having a female boss

is much like having a male boss..as long as your doing your job, there's not much they can complain about.

The Zack   

LOL@its 2011. First welcome to SOL, this is your first post? nice!

So the question of the thread was "Have you ever had a female boss?" or are you speaking from theoritical point of view?

Malika   

^Interesting that you too should have 'issue' with female bosses..lol, kinda of confirm what a friend of mine told me of males from a certain Somali area...

Abtigiis   

Malika;750243 wrote:
^Interesting that you too should have 'issue' with female bosses..lol, kinda of confirm what a friend of mine told me of males from a certain Somali area...

looooooooooooooooooool! :D :D we know she means men from Sool and Sanaag area! We know!

Anwya, malika, that women boss I dedicated a lamenting thread is no more. I think today will be her last. Not her choice. In the end, everyone got fed up. yesteray, another women abused by her was crying for hours, oo sidii naag aan la guursanay ooo kale sasabaynay inside the office. She was horrible. Good riddance. Sidaa ha nagu dayso.

NGONGE   

I hereby declare that on the 1st of November 2011, Zack is going to join my small (but growing) band of men who finally saw the light and realised that ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY. :D

Juxa   

I have got a mixure of female and male bosses, yacni meesha dhan waa wada boss, partner, supervisor ( waxa laga baqanayaa negligence claims). My lady boss waa mid qafiif qabta oo boqol iyo toban iyo afarta ku socota, having said that she understands deadlines and tries to get the job done. my male bosses, waa qosol iyo dont worry, last minute rush, dhidid iyo walal iyo yaa arkay yaa maqlay

so Ngonge, give me the crazy woman any time, give the sectioned one, give me tan rooxaanta qabta.

The Zack, waxad kor kusoo qortay bal haku celin, hadii kale whilst she tries to establish her authority adigey kula kacaysaa iska jir, on serious note do your job and forget her gender.

Aaliyyah   

I think it all boils down to the personality of your boss, regardless of their gender. With that been said, maybe I would prefer older male boss lol I dont mean a man in their 30s but i mean really old like in their 50s..they tend to be nice and a bit slow LOL..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

and with that last pic u posted lol@ raising kids head...kulaha im not trying to be sexist. You just were!!..anyways, I think you are thinking too muchh into it. Just hope she is nice..and dnt worry abt her gender, cuz that has nothing to do with anything! :)..Best of luck!

salaam