Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

When the Boss is a Woman

Juxa   

or if you pretty albaabo badan baa ku furmi lahaa (just kidding)

ilaahey balaayo kuma tuso, oo hakaaga dhigo caasho indho-la (blind to your faults)

CH it is tough to be a man, you dont even have back up plan of husband providing if everything else fails:)

The Zack   

Narniah, good point, very good point but keep in mind this is nothing against her.

Lool@Juxa or I will just not tell her I am married ehe.

Ameen to your dua, thanks! All will be fine, this feeling will go away sooner than later.

Juxa   

Ah if you are married, you are practically insured, xaaska will cover whilst you find better job if necessary. anigu waxan isla waalwaalo waa isku halayn, at least i wont need to worry about the bills etc

seriously bisinka qabso, keep it professional and you will get on just fine

The Zack   

^:D@find better job. I am fine huuno, the job is fine, I ain't going no where.

This is just one of those firsts. I still remember the first day I rode one of.those huge roller coasters tanna waa sidii. I thank you for your advice though.

Paragon   

Some nice. Some truly nuts.

Last two apparently found me 'intense' at times and 'irreverent' at most of the times. 'Irreverent' because, I think, higher-up old fellow iyo aniguna were in good plus I've never been inclined to hold anyone as 'boss' or as 'authority'. One of them (a crazy female as Ngonge called them :)) felt it was necessary to repeat 'Don't you know I'm your boss?' over and over again. And I would ask 'And?' or 'So?' and she would say 'Just letting you know'. 'Point being' with one raised eye-brow was always guaranteed to work up hysteria.

'You are a mere conduit of command' mar ay si lama filaan afkay uga soo baxday wayba qaraxday. But at last we got along well, very well indeed. :)

NGONGE   

The Zack is married? MARRIED? So what is all this guff about having his first ever woman boss? Ok, ok, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's still a newly wed (or at least under five years of marriage). It may sound evil but I'm actually smiling now! :D

NGONGE   

^^ Where did the xabsi come from? A man who has been married for more than five years should be experienced enough to know that women are crazy and a simple thing like having a woman boss should never faze him. wax fahan.

Juxa   

maybe waxan ka yaabay sababtaad la yaabtay oo aad la qaracantay...now give it a rest with your women are crazy campaign

NGONGE   

But they are Juxa. I know they are and you know you all are. There is nothing to give a rest to.

A woman wants equality in all walks of life but she does not mean equality, she means total control. Do you mean to tell me that you have never wanted help around the house? Never wanted "him" to do his equal share when it comes to cleaning, washing, shopping and all the other simple tasks? However, when it comes to choosing what colour curtains to have, you would jump and say "men are not good with this stuff". Or if it comes to having the living room filled to the brim with leather massage chairs, you would protest and say "it is tacky". Naga daa dee, you are all crazy walaal.

No, but maybe yours. your moralising tone of i'm married, have kids and know everything there is to know about women is pathetic and demands closer scrutiny. your views are only yours and no-one else's. yet, you parade around here, thinking your views are universal. you sicken me.