Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

When the Boss is a Woman

The Zack   

Lool thanks a bunch! It is not that I worried about her being nice or mean, I know the environment I am in, no meanness here it is not possible. It is just the whole process is new to me. It is the fact that I will report to the wrong gender LOL.

NGONGE   

^^ Be afraid, saaxib. Be very afraid. For when you think you did badly, she'll praise you and when you think you did well she'll throw a tantrum. Women are crazy like that.

Juxa   

lol@aaliyah, yes he did say that, now i wonder his capacity to perform shaqadiisa, Zack is indeed ragii lahaa dumarka hala xerxero

The Zack   

Nin-Yaaban;751640 wrote:
The Zack, ur
is a taking a beating on this topic. It was in the 90's a week ago.
:)

LOOOOOOL I noticed that too, yaa Nin Yaaban. Word on the street is Juxa is campaigning against me in the luuqs. All the women are now giving me a negative vote or something. I am partially blaming NGONGE, too. Nin waa hore xanjadiisii meel ku dhajistay oo ka dhamaatay baa i lu' gooyay.

Aaliya and Juxa, that was a typo, for the lack of better word, or all of the above, I meant to say the opposite gender.