Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

When the Boss is a Woman

NGONGE   

^^ I don't know everything, you empty bucket. I only know that women are mad. Sickening you in the process is a bonus, I suppose. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am trying to make life smoother for you and your fellow women. But, since you are mad, you will never realise what sort of good service I'm doing you here.

The Zack   

NGONGE;751379 wrote:
The Zack is married? MARRIED? So what is all this guff about having his first ever woman boss? Ok, ok, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's still a newly wed (or at least under five years of marriage). It may sound evil but I'm actually smiling now!
:D

Who said I am married or not married? Suuqa sol ha iga xidhin ninyahow. What I said was a hypothetical statement. :D

I see you are being attacked from left to right LOL.

NGONGE   

grasshopper;751412 wrote:
I think we all know when he says "all women are crazy" he means his wife. (Too far? meh.)

Give it a rest man.

Ah you silly hair pin. I mean my wife, my mother, daughter, grandmother, sister and almost every woman on this earth. Don't take it to heart dee. Accept your madness and help me make all the green and unsuspecting boys understand it.

nuune   

Naag waalan yaaba heli kara, I am assuming when Ngonge says women are mad, he means wey wada waalanyihiin, it is easy to hang out with a mad woman, I find that to be OK, as everything goes according to plan if there was a plan already, but it is also true that if a woman is insane, it is much easier to hang with and be friend with.

Ps: For those who befriend or make asxaabo with dumar miyir qabo, I am pretty sure they had tough time, not to mention the lack of progress.

NGONGE   

^^ I rest my case. :D

(Fair enough Val, I accept your amazing reasoning. You must be in a very good mood today).

Blessed   

I'm starting to see the madness he describes as a term of endearment. If Ng's mother is mad, wax laga xanaaqoba maaha. MashaAllah. :D :D

Aaliyyah   

loool all this discussion because Zack is gonna get a female boss, or because NG called all women crazy..is it me or we have too much time in our hands :P..mala yacni iyo nus!

Aaliyyah   

lol@ 16 more days to go..u kinda overthinking the whole thing..

Anyhow, inshallah khyr I will make a dua for you. Everything will work out :)..she will be a nice lady boss inshallah.

salaam