Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

What makes you Smile?

Narniah   

Salam all:)

So what puts that pretty smile on your face? Share it with us!:)

The secret behind my smile today:

The smell of my baby niece, when I hold her nothing else matters in this universe. (MASHALLAH) lol

When someone in my family gives me a good ole hug=)

The after shower effect! (No wonder it's said cleanliness is half Imaan)

When my mom says 'I made dua for you'.

The feeling I get after I pray my salat and I sit on my prayer mat makes me smile too! Being in that silent, peaceful state literally takes me out of this world, humbles me. I'm sure all of you who pray know what i'm talking about,. Alhamdulilah.

Now's your turn:)

Aaliyyah   

what makes me smile??

- my youngest sister alhamdulilaaah, she is younger than me more than a decade..I was like 14 when she was born, and I am like her second mom..everything about her makes me smile..

-my ayeeeyos...everything about them and like u said marka walid ku duceeyo..you know you are doing something right!!

-chocolate..if u get me a chocolate am a happy woman Lmao

- listening to somali music lol ..saddd but truee..if im down oo hees somali ah la ii shido waxa mooda my life is complete..I know music wont complete ur life but like that moment u feel that lol

- my friends especially few of hte girls i hang out with they are the kinda girls u wanna be like...the righteous type sisters who u wanna emulate..

- waking up soo early like at 5 am...theres something abt the air that makes me happy marka waqtiga saa u horeeya kaco..

- my life lol...im happy and blessed with an amazing family love them beynd any measure

- SSC...sool sanaag and cayn lool (ok this was a jke :P)

nuune   

Pretty much nothing, I don't think anything in this world can make me smile, and I don't like to pretend or to being subjected forced smile!

Ps: I don't get people who smile, don't they know that their teeth suffers more when outside their places, the lips are the to protect and cover the teeth, so follow that simple rules, it asks nothing more and nothing less, just to be let alone.

chubacka   

Nunne, crack a smile now and again dear, its charity to meet ppl with a smile and says so much without needing to utter a word, a genuine smile that is.

What makes me smile...

My little niece, she's at an adorable age, jst learning to talk and gives kisses and hugs when asked. awwww.

Waking up on a saturday...alhamdulliah blessing.com

sunshine, instantly lifts my mood

seeing friends you have known for a long time

warm chips with lots of vinegar....

I could go on but alhamdulliah. we have so much to be grateful for. :)

nuune   

Somalicentric;746644 wrote:
^^^ you need a hug.

Somalicentric, a human hug is the last thing that can make me smile, it destroys my inner-circle-thoughts which I live in, not to be confused with inter-galactic hugs I occasionally receive from close friends outside earth.

Chuba, thanks dear, I know they say smile is a charity to humanity, but charity itself needs some humanity, so it goes both ways, one way system doesn't work with me anymore, I think there should be essential rules for smiles, or people smiling for nothing, I can only describe those people as mad or some one who lost one day in the Lunar Calendar so in that case they become lunatic for life, it is like a ritual missing in the minds of one's consciousness.

What is the point of smiling alone while you are walking alone in a park or somewhere, if that is not pure madness wrapped in a Tyre of a truck I don't what it is!

Jacpher   

War dadoow wax fahma. Nuune wuxuu idin leeyahay Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa ninkaad dili ama dabin u dhigi waa loo dhoola cadeeyaa. Daandaansiga ha garan waayin.

Malika   

Nuune is a Jiini robot. ^ I smile to myself alot , its either when I remembered something good or am just amuzed by my own thoughts..Lol

I am always smilling, now that could be really from trully genuine smiles to fake ones..but nevertheless, my teeth are out, my eyes shining..lol

SOL tends to put a smile on my face too - sometimes, what people post here is just hilarious.

Abdul   

Usually in the morning when im not working and all my 4 kids have gone to school.The thought of having the remote all to myself puts a smile on my face.The smile is gone when the first one arrives home from school.