Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Best thing I ever bought....

Cara.   

The Amazon kindle. I guess any ebook reader would do, but this is the one I have currently and love it to bits.

Oh yeah, also a water purifier. I never used to drink plain water because the tap water here tastes awful. Now it's like having xareed fresh off a cloud :D

Cara.;744699 wrote:
The Amazon kindle. I guess any ebook reader would do, but this is the one I have currently and love it to bits.

Oh yeah, also a water purifier. I never used to drink plain water because the tap water here tastes awful. Now it's like having xareed fresh off a cloud
:D

which brand? pur?

*I still dont know the best thing i bought,ever*

Baashi   

Chubaka,

Don't ask me why but I somehow experience buyers remorse everytime I purchase something. I always find something better especially gadgets. We bought a brand new car a month and half ago and I found some of the competition brands have better features in some areas.

Faheema.   

^That happened to me too, but only put down a deposit at the time, was annoyed they didn't refund deposit...Should have read the small print :(

Best thing I ever brought was my Car

A_Khadar   

I have no idea the best thing I ever bought, but probably I would know the worst or say not thoughtful purchases I made.. Probably I am those who only note more about the bad/not useful things than good stuff..

nuune   

Aaliyyah;744812 wrote:
Faheema, I would love to buy a car..what kind do u drive?

She drives Fakkis Baanjar

Kool_Kat   

The best thing I own is my iPhone 4! Saan ula dhacsanahay darteed, mar mar inaan digri ama buraanbur uqaadaa iqabato...La vie sans iPhone sera impossible!!!

chubacka   

Cnt wait to explore all the hype about smart phones, roll on upgrade and threatening to leave.

JB underwear (digital or otherwise) does not count!

Baashi   

Kool_Kat;744835 wrote:
The best thing I own is my iPhone 4! Saan ula dhacsanahay darteed, mar mar inaan digri ama buraanbur uqaadaa iqabato...La vie sans iPhone sera impossible!!!

haha. KK dhuubo I had you in mind when I posted the iphone here in General section way back 2007 when it debuted. I swear when I went back to Iceland all my coworkers wanna have a look at my lil shiny gadget. There was this German subcontractor -- a nerd like me -- sent to do a cold commossioning on one of the equipment we designed and installed who kept asking me when would I be having dinner at the canteen so he can get another chance to play the thing. That was way back July 2007 -- a century ago it seems.

Buyers remorse -- any1?

Aaliyyah   

Koolkat lol I have a blackberry, and I actually wanted to get an iphone then decided to stick with my phone..so I kinda like iphone in fact all my brothers have it...but I never get the whole hype of loving a phone too much..it is just a phone to me!!..

n lol@ buraanbur in aad u qadid..talow maxaad odhan laheed...iphonow la'aanta ma waaro..:P

salaam