Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Best thing I ever bought....

Oz   

nuune;744526 wrote:
Best thing, I think it is a galuuso for a shirt of mine which lacked galuuso for the simple reason it never had galuuso, and bought the galuuso to tolid on the shaati, I felt very proud wallaahi.

Looool nuune, that shaati must've been a good one that you couldn't let go.:D

I bought sleeping ear muffs and eye. Leaving close to city where cars pass day/night :D

Am scratching my head about this one. Best thing I ever bought......dunno. Everything is great until I get bored of it.

My GHD comes closest maybe. It's nice to have sleek hair.

I see so many mobile addicts in this thread! Would you believe it, my mobile is vintage (I used the term lightly) Nokia, that does the bare basics? I can make and get calls and texts which is all I need. I refuse to get on the Smartphone bandwagon!

Juxa   

Like blessed most valuable things i own were bought for me (iphone 1, upgraded to 4, car,bags, perfumes,diracs, all the lady friendly items ). Walahi i am scratching my head to think of one nice, valuable thing i bought recently for myself. i buy things for others, does that count?

Val, like you if things work i dont see need to replace it with new shiny models.

NGONGE   

What a depressing topic! I don't think I actually own anything these days. Well apart from the clothes on my back. I know that I pay for stuff all the time but I don't own any of them. I must indluge myself I suppose. How much do radios cost again? (the police one will be great).

N.O.R.F   

All that digital stuff isn't for me. I could say my cars but they come and go. If I had to think long and hard it would probably be my passport (I didn't 'buy' it but I paid for it).

The Zack   

Ngonge, need a radio? There is an app for that. Do you also want to monitor what the cops are saying to other cops? There is an app for that, too. There is even an app that can iron your clothes.

Norf, passport doesn't count ninyahow. Midda kale doesn't the citizenship overweigh the passport? :)

AYOUB   

^ took the words out of my fingers. Download tune-in-radio yaa NGONGE and you could listen to all Arabica stations and more.

Oz   

AYOUB;744652 wrote:
^ took the words out of my fingers. Download
tune-in-radio
yaa NGONGE and you could listen to all Arabica stations and more.

I do listen to Kenyan radio with that app! Great app indeed. You could listen to Jeddah/Riyadh stations :D

Malika   

Do furniture count? If so...yeah, my sofa...this particular piece that I would be found on, almost every evening, weekends..not that I do I lot of sitting but I just love that chair...Also a particular perfume, and body wash..I dont know if these count but they sure are worth the pennies I spent on them.