Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

What mental picture do you have for SOLers you never met?

^ Thank you Juxa, but you know I can't just take a compliment. Gotta make a fuss first! Laakin all the SOL ladies I met, including you Juxa, are REALLY good looking. Good genes ayey wada leeyihiin, masha'Allah.

The mutual appreciation society is now active!

OZ, what a looker that girl is! Is she Nubian? BTW, figured out who aad ula jeedid the pic. Some resemblance in stature there.

AYOUB   

Oz;741319 wrote:
A&T looks like a curry now??
:D

Ileen sawirka baniyaalka ku faraxsana! "You Indians" kute! African.

Who'd guess who this is?

499456-1.jpg?20110708

Look the person who used to post YouTube videos, don't know what she calls herself these days.

*runs for cover*

AYOUB   

Val, ladies concentrate on what you're wearing, me thinks. You dress like the ppl they're talking about.

NGONGE   

^^ I can post a picture that looks like Val but I really don't want to open that door (Ayeeyo will cut off my inheritance). :D

AYOUB;741350 wrote:

Look the person who used to post YouTube videos, don't know what she calls herself these days.

*runs for cover*

lol@ayoub,

i do have that Brian McKnight look about me don't I?

AYOUB   

^ Is that what they call it these days? It used to be Mcmidnight before the PC brigade took over. :)

NGONGE, Don't post it pls. I would rather if you gave your sexist response when Val asked me "what about the ladies". :D

Val, your avatar makes me smile. I'm not sure - but it looks like it's Sophia Bush and I love that girl's deep, raspy voice. One of the reasons I enjoy losing my voice - just so that I could sound like her. :D

val me yob!! no way jose!! me 2 big 4 a boy!!

mental pics of somalis is always the opposite. Some how nomads have this habit of twisted persona when u meet them indirectly, whether its online, via phone or through friends or relatives.

So i usually grab the opposite persona when i meet somalis indirectly. So here is how I rate them:

Kol calm persona --- red light. definitely a pycho.

crazy weired type--- definitely kol person.

kinship playa---definitely a thug.

xalimo/farax who calls u alot-- definitely a fwb ( lookin 4 fool with lots of cash) lol

xalimo/farax non-callers--definitely a nice ppl. u need to find a good friend of them to hook u up.

gas-heads -- pple who pretend that they r well educated but have no jobs, live with parents or with kinships.

Som@li   

^lol

I met many SOLers too, and most of them is how I imaged. I must say, all the girls I met from SOL amazingly beautiful. :D

Some SOLers I used to think were my age, I found they late 50s or 60s. GOD

Aaliyyah   

*Aaliyah, I think you're biased! But I am too, which is why I didn't describe you. Mukurka, suuryada, iyo the fact you are planning the wedding of the century (no iska-xareysi for you) gives me an indication of your looks too. Let's say Masha'Allah!

haha val baised iyo nus, reer ayeeyday waan jeclahay..

n thanks for the compliment..

salaam