Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

What mental picture do you have for SOLers you never met?

AYOUB   

Fadlan "mental taswiirka" hablaha hanagaga ciyaarina.

As for geezers, Xaaji X, is the easiest to picture because one only needs to picture a "mental" person. Any person.:cool: Norf looks like 1980s Abdi Bile with 2011 hairdo. NGONGE? Do you know Cabduqaadir Nadaara from Universal Tv? Imagine his shorter, fatter twin. You don't know Nadaara? Imagine a Somali Danny Devito and that's NGONGE.

Nina Fox   

^^ loool@ Danny Davito

Y'all are killing me......dang. Horta do y'all still meet up socially? I remember being part of some dinners and coffee gatherings ages ago (I blame Juxa for dragging me everywhere like her little Prada purse). I wasn't part of SOL back then but I must say I was impressed with the smart, eloquent people I met at the time. Weli sidii maa isku aruursatiin mise waa la kala mashquuleey?

Juxa   

Nina lool, those were old and innocent days, i still keep in touch with the ladies and of course meet them for cake sessions, of course as JB said hada hargeysa la wada aaday (sland summer fever oo kale).

As for this thread, kheyr inuusan ka imaaneyn topic like this waan ogaa. Like they say dameerka kan ugu foolxun baa ugu haraanti kulul or in this case ugu edab daran......

N.O.R.F   

I hope people don't actually believe Ngonge's images represent look a likes of the nomads he mentioned (his own and JB's excluded :D).

Casiir waaxid :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;741053 wrote:
I hope people don't actually believe Ngonge's images represent look a likes of the nomads he mentioned (his own and JB's excluded
:D
).

Casiir waaxid

Those who saw you will agree with the image I posted. Those who saw JB (even on FB) will agree with the image I posted and those who saw Sayid Somali will also agree with the image I posted. As for A&T, since I'm one of very few people who saw what he looks like, you'll all just have to trust me on the Ghandi resemblence. :D

p.s.

I think Admin should give us our Eid gift early this year. Shame it's the wrong Eid though. :D

I have seen several SOLers from a distance and spent time with a few more. Of all the people I've seen NGONGE has to be the most distinct looking. he has this creepy caricature to his person, you know, like the type you'd avoid at any social events. In fact, I've avoid him several times, unbeknownst to him.

Norf is a super-cool friendly guy. Looks like stan Collymore but with a slight larger head shape. But, I have to admit, he's nothing like the image he portrays on here, the man is a genius, he usually comes across as the pragmatic sort but he has some very controversial firm held conviction.

i, on the other hand, have an almost imperious look about me.

Abtigiis   

NGONGE;741056 wrote:
As for A&T, since I'm one of very few people who saw what he looks like, you'll all just have to trust me on the Ghandi resemblence.

Horta in fairness i can't say you are that far off the mark in that picture. Of course, sawirkii waagii aan kuu soo diray xili aan macaluul ku jiray bay aheyd laakiin hadda waan cayilay. :D :D

Seriously, last time I told my wife suxuur ma cunayo because calool xun baan yeelanayaa, she loudly laughed and reminded me of the rat that escaped Ethiopian borders after it heard that the government has declared that all elephants should be killed. Dad baa hilib iskajari baad maqashay, markaa waxaan ka yaabi inaad waadhow tidhaa Gym baan gali oo deedna wuu waashay la yidhaa oo lagu xidhxidho...:D :D

Anyway, I somehow believe Ngonge's picture are good clues, of course with some drama effect on them.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! I forgot the SayidSomal DJ Campbell resemblance. Sayid ma prisonbreak face buu leeyahay?

Abtigiis   

Waxaa kale oo aan ilaaway ninka Blessed aflagaadeeyey waanu kala dhimanaye ha la socdo. Waliba waxaan ku dhigo wuu arki doonaa ama Baarqab qooqay ha noqdo ama karin heeryeeysane. I will invoke my advisory role to the SOL adminstartor and will recommended his immediate expulsion and arrest if possible.

Blessed ma qof la maagaa?

NGONGE   

Xaaji Hunguri is here:

young-sammy.jpg?w=389&h=373

Ustaad Paragon waakan (just add a beard and take a few inches from the height :D):

deewar-1.jpg

Theiry waakan:

p01257m6935.jpg