Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

nuune   

Aaliyyah;738771 wrote:
Nune, why are you being so mean to Juxa lol..tan kale basmati is rice right?? that's the kinda rice we cook at our home!

tan kale how come u said suxur is two hrs away waadna afuri?? where in the world are you LOL

lol@mean, inaa iska dhibo aan iska jeclahey Juxa, laakin koob shaaha ma karson karto, ani i weydii camal,

Caaliya, isku adduunya joognaa, balse qeebtaan kaga noolahey aa waxaa laga cunaa digada

Kool_Kat   

My mom moving so close to my house wasn't too good of an idea! Don't get me wrong, I love having her close by, laakiin I am being spoiled beyond believe...Soon bilaabayoo jiko iyo aniga il iyo dhag aan isku noqonay...Maclaa suxuur wey soo dhiibee..."hooyo, afurka inta kasoo mar adoo shaqo kasoo baxay jiko ma is taagi kartidee" "hooyo, keen caruurta, kaalay xoogaa iska naso inta markaad shaqada kasoo baxdo"... Iyaah! Ani maa waxaas la'iibilaabaa hee? lol Love her, ilaah ha'ii daayo...

Yesterday's afur: malawax, thick cut steak with vegtables (baamiye aaba ku jiray oo goorma iigu dambeysay), linguini alfredo, salad, and fresh cut fruits...Bless my mom for spoiling us...:D

Thierry.   

Ramadan Mubarak folks

Lily cheers for the advice, I have been following your suxur plan and it is doing wonders for me. As a result of Suhur I have realized BBC has wicked Asian business news.

nuune   

^^ Koolo, adigana tookadaada maamada ugu geey afurka iyo suxuurta gurigeeda, wah, adaaba nasiibkaas leh maamada dhabteeda ku seexaneesid.

My afur list tonight:

Koorno

korneeto

firinbi

kiimbo

kisteelo

kushuneeto

huunyo

bulac

loox

jilac

kiintaal

xiidmo

bulunqo

shaxaad

computer

fardhaxo

cirro

calooleey

diktoore

fiyoore

fargeeto

No list for suxuur, as my suxuur is next to afur, but I usually extend my afur to the suxuur, extensionkaas aan iskaga noolahey sidii xarig moola moolaati ah

A_Khadar   

Kool_Kat;738840 wrote:
My mom moving so close to my house wasn't too good of an idea! Don't get me wrong, I love having her close by, laakiin I am being spoiled beyond believe...Soon bilaabayoo jiko iyo aniga il iyo dhag aan isku noqonay...Maclaa suxuur wey soo dhiibee...
"hooyo, afurka inta kasoo mar adoo shaqo kasoo baxay jiko ma is taagi kartidee" "hooyo, keen caruurta, kaalay xoogaa iska naso inta markaad shaqada kasoo baxdo"...
Iyaah! Ani maa waxaas la'iibilaabaa hee? lol Love her, ilaah ha'ii daayo...

Yesterday's afur: malawax, thick cut steak with vegtables (baamiye aaba ku jiray oo goorma iigu dambeysay), linguini alfredo, salad, and fresh cut fruits...Bless my mom for spoiling us...
:D

Maansha'alah very sweet mom indeed.. Alle ha kuu daayo..

Kool_Kat   

^Aamiin, thnx...

Nuune, lol @dhabteeda ku seexatid...Maskiinta inaa jilbaha tiro maa rabtaa? lol Of course it goes both ways, only when it is my turn, I take her out to eat at a restaurant...Jiko majecli, specially hadii cunto badan lakarinaayo...:P

Aaliyyah   

KOOLKAT you are lucky! my mother is the opposite, na ma adoo i horjooga ba kijada galaya :D

Maybe she will change if i ever get married and have kids :P..so im thinking ur being rewarded for the grandkids..u know how moms are lol..luving to have grandkids!..

salaam

p.s by the way I have a question today I went to the dentist to get some fillings done, im wondering am I still fasting? LOL some ppl are telling me I am not! go figure!..tan kale I went to the IMO mosque they said next week shiekh abdulhakim quick is coming one of my favourite shiekhs. You folks might wanna check it out if u live around that area :D

N.O.R.F   

Thierry, I have been watching old football classics at 4am on Dubai Sport :D

Went for an extravagant afur last night. While we got ourselves salads and soups as starters, carabtu bariiskii iyo hilibkii ayey gurteen lol. How can you start with bariis iyo hilib for afur?

My suxuur has been wayward at best. An energy drink last night.

Aaliyah soonkaadu muusan kaa burin, waa su'aal caan ah oo dadku culimadda waydiiyaan. Laakiin qofku waa inuu iska ilaaliyo inuusan liqin waxyaaluhuu dhakhtarku isticmaalayo.

Majmoo' al-Fatawa ibn baz(15/285)

all the best for everyone's suhur.

but the lucky us, who have sweet suhur and a decent afur, have to say alhamdulilah. because many of our people, Somalians, are dying of hunger and lack of safe water. but we solers, have plenty.

again we ought to remember, this nicmah is a test for us.

pray for our somalia and the people affected by the drought.

Evening all....happy afur, I'A.

Qori, hope you sorted out your afur and suxuur by now!

Lily, I haven't tasted Lady Grey yet and since you recommended it, will give it a try after Ramadan I'A. Unfortunately, I love tea too much. Hence why I want to quit. You shouldn't love or rely on anything that much!

Nina Fox   

Drank enuff tea last 3 year in Brussells to quench a small Asian country....Not that Im a fan, just couldn't find my brand off coffee. And when I finally came back to London had a hard time adjusting to my soulmate *NESCAFE GOLD BLEND* aaaah is there any other. Course not.

My Afur

*Malawax strategically covered on a samosa (Al Shabaab bite me, sambuus ma dhaafaayi, xooog miyaaa)

*2 Cups of hot you know what

*1 glass of barafi-fied water

*Couple of bajiyos till I passed out

I know dates are recommended, but can't stand it,,,,eewww.

Saxuur -------------Missed it :(the 2 cups of coffee was worth the wait) :)

N.O.R.F   

Thierry.;738953 wrote:
Sorted Norf, what league and what channel. I missed Suxur last night.

All leagues (mainly 1990s Seria A, World Cups etc) but its on at 4am our time (1am for you).