Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: PM Gaas Cabinet 18 Ministers, technocrats all new faces.. So much for lists

Oodweyne;735249 wrote:
^^
Dukey
:D

Well, I suppose, it's your way of thinking that the "opposite" of whatever I tell you, must be the truth of any argument that I put forward in here . Hence, I do not blame you in here in thinking this way. But, if you really want to know the truth, to me that is "sufficient clarification" that I needed to know as to what sort of government it will amount to. Consequently, the best thing I can tell you, is lets wait few months; and, we shall see how this lot fare in that most hellish world that is Mogadishu's skulduggery of a retail politics, indeed...

Wait a few months and you will hear duke blame Sakiin Sharif for abdiwelis shortcomings or maybe the Big Boys Museveni and Ambassador Mahiga time will tell indeed.

Almost all of Farmajo's men are missing from this list. Gaas is certainly distancing himself from his predecessor and the 2 Sharifs as well. Good luck to them.

Abwaan   

A compromise-based list of ministers although I must say that most of them come from the president's camp. I am glad to see at least four individuals in this cabinet from completely different clans who grew up in the same city that I did. And of course many new faces as mentioned here earlier by other SOL members.

Good luck to the new cabinet. May Allah guide and help them in all the challenging tasks ahead of them.

A_Khadar   

Somalina;735253 wrote:
Congrats to the new ministers. I see familiar faces

Somalina, did you say you knew some of them? Adiga I had a wrong impression from you for some reasons..

Somalina   

A_Khadar;735283 wrote:
Somalina, did you say you knew some of them? Adiga I had a wrong impression from you for some reasons..

What you mean?

A_Khadar   

Lol.. Ha shikin.. I have this impression about you that you're young gal grew in the west knows not much about somalis and their politicians but now you claimed you are familiar with the new faces in the new capinet which many here include Xiin said never head most of them. So tell us about those you know nooh..

Taleexi   

I know none of them with the exception of Avv Hosh. Can anybody summarize their bio for us? regardless i'm wishing the best for the PM and the new cabinet.

Dukey -- Stop being arrogant. Don't kill the spirit of the mission.

Somalina   

A_Khadar;735307 wrote:
Lol.. Ha shikin.. I have this impression about you that you're young gal grew in the west knows not much about somalis and their politicians but now you claimed you are familiar with the new faces in the new capinet which many here include Xiin said never head most of them. So tell us about those you know nooh..

lol, your initial impression is spot on. My adeero and abtiyaal are siyaasiyiin, shah ayaa la cabaa sometimes. :D

Kuwa aan halkan ka garteyna waa kuwo xaafada soo siyaartey, I can't say much more than that haddii kale waa qarxis.

Saalax   

That is not my new cabinet buddy. As they don't represent me and can't not land in my land Xuseen Carab Ciise included. ;)