Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: PM Gaas Cabinet 18 Ministers, technocrats all new faces.. So much for lists

Gabbal   

I recognize the Finance Minister, Dr Cabdulnaasir Maxamed Cabdulle; a family friend and a close distant relative. He was in the midst of a masters program in agricultural development in the US at the beginning of the civil war and has then subsequently went on to attain a PhD in Economics at the Utah State University. He is a pragmatic nationalist and well educated in the sort of economic development that is appropriate for Somalia's socio-economic situation. The Premier has done a good job naming him to this suitable post.

NASSIR   

It's another attempt to marginalize the people of Sanaag & Haylaan regions without regard to the long-term stability of the country.

Some of the appointed I've had dialogue with them on current issues and writing petitions in a private forum known as Talo &Tusaale!!

It's now crystal clear the likes of Shariif, Abdikariin and Sakiin had a lot of influence into the delicate selection of the individuals in this new cabinet with respect to their clan make up while ensuring loyalty, friendship and some traceable academic titles.

Rewarding those with either no political base of support or those who refused to participate in the peace process with leadership positions is to continue the same failed political roadmap.

However I'll have my fingers crossed for this new government as it faces a huge challenges within a short period of its mandate.

Liibaan   

A_Khadar;735244 wrote:
I am not for any reason, and A/karin and his successor are cousins FYI.. My point is, c/karin's removal was Imaam Faroole's wish, but his replacement isn't his final wish..

Warlord Faroole will hate that President Sheikh Shariif selected SSC Supporter Dr. Ahmed Aidid Ibrahim, as minister of Education. Also Dr. Ahmed is A/Karim's cousin :)

The new Education Minister Dr. Ahmed Aidid Ibrahim is from SSC State of Somalia, and NOT from Puntland or Somaliland.

Somalina   

NASSIR;735360 wrote:
Raggani waa rag is yaqaan oo weliba wada qayila. Good luck on them.
:D

:D

Tacsi for reer Haylaan maanta eh? :(

Liibaan   

General Duke;735245 wrote:
^^^What matters is that he ws removed regardless of how "powerful" or "important" he thought he was. He is Sharif AHmed tool, a tool that can not be appointed PM..

Fool Faroole and Abdulahi Amxaar are both Melez Zenawi tools, so what is your problem??? PM Gaas is Sheikh Shariif's puppuet and tool., Mr. Gaas didn't select 1 minister, meaning he has no influence or power within TFG.

Liibaan, as usual you are just getting angry for no reason. Mr Jama is no longer a Minister and needs to find himself useful employment. PM Abdiweli was deputy PM, when this man was Information Chief as for the Ministers today, at least a couple are US educated men who have known the PM for some time, others can fill up holes in the cabinet.

What matters is, we have a new PM, a new Cabinet and Mr Jama is not the PM and not even in the cabinet. He should take this time and visit SSC regions,to get reacquainted with the folks back home oh I don’t think he is able to even do that. What a shame.

General Duke;735369 wrote:
Liibaan, as usual you are just getting angry for no reason. Mr Jama is no longer a Minister and needs to find himself useful employment. PM Abdiweli was deputy PM, when this man was Information Chief as for the Ministers today, at least a couple are US educated men who have known the PM for some time, others can fill up holes in the cabinet.

What matters is, we have a new PM, a new Cabinet and
Mr Jama is not the PM and not even in the cabinet. He should take this time and visit SSC regions,to get reacquainted with the folks back home oh I don’t think he is able to even do that. What a shame.

how many pirates did he name and how many ppl from konfuria ? where are these ministers from

Hi Dukey,

Are you happy with the selection? You seem to approve Abdiweli's cabinet choice...sort of like, in Abdiweli we trust haye? LOL

Whatever happened to my beloved nur cade? How come he doesn't have a cabinet position?

P6300101_JPG.jpg

Here is Nuurini oo Rome ku dalxiisaayo and just above him, he has the SHARIF as his guardian angel....

PS: Why the query about the cabinet member's bio? Most of them call foreign countries home. Some of them, atleast 7 members have not set foot in the homeland for atleast 2 or more decades...so right now, who they are or what their bio is matters little because the truth of the matter is our thought and prayers should be with the victims of the drought and famine....and what we need to be praying for in the upcoming holly month is a way to ease the pain of those suffering back home. We need to be able to work together as people who share a common language, religion, ethnicity in order to find solutions that will benefit both our people and country in the long run. Knowing the bio of this minister or that minister matters very little and I for one do not care to know. What I want to know is what these members are doing for the people suffering right now? What do they plan to do tomorrow and the next day?

NASSIR   

Somalina, your uncles are free to dance on the carcass of what was known as Somalia. Let them rule the few kilometers in Xamar at the new party with free drinks supplied by the AU troops

zCWeli.jpg

The Harvard man delivers....

My dear Lazie it has been forever since you have graced us with your presence. What have you been up to? I hope all is well with you?

Nur Cade still looks confused; it’s those glasses I tell ya. Abdiweli is a man I have respect for and even more so today. I have heard of a few names in the list but what I like is the surprise that the Sharif Hotel & Sharif Sakiin supporters have had in the list, they have been left speechless.

As for what they will do, well we shall see. The important thing is to bring a new team in place. Insha Allah we shall see what the new cabinet outline in the next couple of weeks. However I am hopefull that with this cabinet, and the coming conference inside Somalia change will be coming to our land.

Dukey, all is well alxamdullilaah. I can't complain, life is good. Abdiweli is in charge and all is not well in the enclave.

While I agree with you on the positives of Abdiweli, we must always remember to examine the individual's record and not the personalities. Yes, ofcourse, he is an accomplished scholar but the truth of the matter is he has not held a public office even if his life depended on it. So the idea that this man is at the helm does not sit well with me but the truth is that he is the competent choice among the pool of candidates that were available at one point or another, which means I will wait to see what he does in the next several months. That said, I would strongly urge you to keep your hype of Abdiweli to a minimum and let his record in office speak for itself. We do not need to remind people that Harvard isn't Lascaanood school of Ari, so, they too must recognize that Abdiweli's resume speaks for itself. The man has more education than all the northern enclave members that Siilaanyo has nominated thus far, including aabo Silaanyo's academic record put together and that the one area we can all agree on, our secessioner friends included is that we can never deny ABDIWELI his exceptional academic record. Therefore, in ABDIWELI we trust, VIVA ABDIWELI.

PS: Dukey, I always knew you would find your way back to the TFG circle. How is Adeer Yey, I hear he is very fragile, is he still in Yemen? The drones cant be that helpful to adeero... bal ilaah ha u sahlo, adeero waa rageediii

Somalina   

NASSIR;735374 wrote:
Somalina, your uncles are free to dance on the carcass of what was known as Somalia. Let them rule the few kilometers in Xamar at the new party with free drinks supplied by the AU troops

:D I genuinely wanted Haylaan folks to be represented this time Nassir. Those uncles need dhirbaaxo and qaylodhaan to wake up them up.

All the best.