Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: PM Gaas Cabinet 18 Ministers, technocrats all new faces.. So much for lists

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne I was expecting you tell us that how, what and why the man is not upto to this job. His issues/weekness etc. So far you tell me the family relationship you share with him, but nothing more.. So enlighten it a bit more about what is wrong with him, his educational background, experiecne, failture etc without italicizing, underlining and bolding the words..

A_Khadar   

;);) Is that your defense mode you hide under. I can imagine your worrysome of being that TFG found a new face from your clan who isn't a successionist. Expect more awoowe.

Now bring some meat to your claims against the minister or ka gaabso..

^^^The defence chief will work with the African Union Troops and the TFg forces and will do as the PM wants.

Oodweyne you do protest way to much, which again is a good thing.

Liibaan   

abdikareem.jpg

AbduKarim Hassn Jama Announces New Cabinet

CabduKariim Hasan Jaamac oo Ku Dhawaaqay Golaha Wasiirada ee Cusub ee Somalia

Lasanod Online: Liiska Golaha Wasiirada DKMG Oo Lagu Dhawaaqay-(Maqal)

HALKAN KA DHAGEYSO, CabduKariim Xasan Jaamac

http://somali24.net/podcast/1787 [/b]

Muqdisho,- Waxaa goor dhoweyd si rasmi ah loo shaaciyey xubnaha golaha Wasiirada DKMG Soomaaliya, kuwaasoo mudooyinkanba

la isku hayey isla markaana laga sugayey inuu raysul wasaare C/weli Gaas soo magacaabo.

Liiska golaha wasiirada waxaa shaaciyey oo saxaafadda u akhriyey wasiirkii hore ee warfaafinta C/kariin Xasan Jaamac, iyadoo wariyaashu ay ka sugayeen inuu raysul wasaare C/weli Gaas uu liiska u soo gudbiyo balse waxaa liiska saxaafadda u akhriyey C/kariin Xasan Jamac.

Halkan Ka Dhageysa Wasiirkii Hore ee Warfaafinta C/Kariim Xasan Jaamac http://somali24.net/podcast/1787

Liiska golaha wasiirada cusub ayaa ka kooban 18 wasaardood, taasi oo la mid ah xukuumadii Farmaajo, laakiin dhamaantood waa shakhsiyaad ku cusub siyaasadda dalka.

A_Khadar   

General Duke;735227 wrote:
^^^Abdikarim Jama is gone, he can go back working for Sharif Ahmed's office but he is no Minister.

Armay taa ka darantahay?

A_Khadar, not sure what point you are making here?

Who is it bad for? lol. You are upset for no reason. Oodweyne your nephew might be a weakling as you say, but I see some very competent men in the cabinet.

For a man who was ruled by Riiyale, and now by senile Siilanyo with two faced Xabsade in cabinet to talk about competence is ironic to say the least.

A_Khadar   

I am not for any reason, and A/karin and his successor are cousins FYI.. My point is, c/karin's removal was Imaam Faroole's wish, but his replacement isn't his final wish..

^^^What matters is that he ws removed regardless of how "powerful" or "important" he thought he was. He is Sharif AHmed tool, a tool that can not be appointed PM..

A_Khadar   

You think so? To you yes he is a tool since he didn't listen Faroole, the mad dog of yours. Let us see what you say about his successor as well after he collides with your Imaam..

^^^lol@OOdweyne, Abdiweli is the recognized PM of all of Somalia. Siilanyo is an clan enclave chief. Abdiweli also is from Puntland and has its support and he is far more educated and competent than any secessionist leader in history. Your effort in this thread speaks volumes about how "relaxed" you are today...lol