Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: PM Gaas Cabinet 18 Ministers, technocrats all new faces.. So much for lists

Liibaan Adeer Abdikarim Jama has allot of time now on his hands he should at least visits the SSC regions and see how the folks are doing don't you think?

Zack lol, now where is the list? Where are the untouchable men of Sakiin & Sharif?

Adeer Abdiweli has proven he is his own man.

Even your Ugas son got a spot.

The Zack   

Taleexi, well said. Sometimes people need to look at the bigger picture. War walaahi I don't give a BIG F even if all ministers are from one sub sub clan in Xiiman. Qualifications, clan lineage excluded, should be the focus. I find it very disgusting and disturbing that anyone would be against anything today (remember this is aint 1991, this is 2011 - after 20 years of suffering) that would help this failed nation get f out the mess it is in just because one of their boys is not part of it. Did that Abdikarim dude of your clan did anything for the people of SSC? I doubt it. Neither Xalane, Xidig gaandhi for my sub clan when they were ministers. Why would it bother me or bother you if these men are excluded from the new ministers? Yaab yaabkiis...

Duke, I just can't imagine Sharif Sakin and Sharif Weak letting Abdiwali do his things. We shall see.

Liibaan   

NASSIR;735404 wrote:
Sure, Mr. ONLF. For a guy who advocates for a clannish organization that maims and kills innocent Somalis, I sure agree with you the state that was known as Somalia is in ruins and therefore needs your help and that of your community.

But seriously Zack, You are being disingenous in here in that your notion to turn the other cheek smacks of indifference. Then let's scrap this whole clannish formula known as 4.5..

Somaliland=SNM, Puntland=SSDF, Maakhir, SSC, Galmudug, Awdal, and Hiiraanland are all clannish organizations, not just ONLF/Western Somalia. ONLF is at war only with Melez Zenawi and his Xabashi troops. Warlord Faroole and Warlord Siillaanyo kill and maim innocent Maakhiri and SSC Somalis, NOT Onlf. Example: Galgala Massacre and Kalshaale War.

ONLF are freedom fighters like SSC and Maakhirland army in Galgala.

Naasir, I agree with you the Somali people need a broad-based, multi-tribal, and fully representative Federal Government of Somalia. There should be at least one minister from Maakhirland in TFG. but where is Maakhirland??? I believe Maakhir people should have their own Maakhir Autonomous Regional State. Maakhir State and SSC State can work together for a shared goal like peace, development, and Somali Unity. since they so much in common, and they facing same threats and challenges.

Maakhir will get Fedderal Minister in TFG, only when the President of Maakhir Regional State threatens to walk away from TFG Government, if Maakhiri demands are not met. Like Warlord Faroole.

Muqdisho (RBC) Waxaa goor dhow si rasmi ah loo shaaciyey xubnaha golaha wasiirada DKMG Soomaaliya kuwaasoo mudooyinkanba la isku hayey isla markaana laga sugayey inuu raysul wasaare C/weli Gaas soo magacaabo.

Sadly,Our tribal politics is jungle politics where the clans/subclans or regions that have warlords [so-called clan-states/clanfactions] are rewarded with a cabinet posts, and clans/regions that have no warlords are ignored .

Taleexi   

The Zack;735408 wrote:
Taleexi, well said. Sometimes people need to look at the bigger picture. War walaahi I don't give a BIG F even if all ministers are from one sub sub clan in Xiiman. Qualifications, clan lineage excluded, should be the focus. I find it very disgusting and disturbing that anyone would be against anything today (remember this is aint 1991, this is 2011 - after 20 years of suffering) that would help this failed nation get f out the mess it is in just because one of their boys is not part of it. Did that Abdikarim dude of your clan did anything for the people of SSC? I doubt it. Neither Xalane, Xidig gaandhi for my sub clan when they were ministers. Why would it bother me or bother you if these men are excluded from the new ministers? Yaab yaabkiis...

Duke, I just can't imagine Sharif Sakin and Sharif Weak letting Abdiwali do his things. We shall see.

War Sharif iyo Abdikariimba waa ka soo horjeeday hadana waa ka soo horjeedaa. Duke-na dheg la qabto malaha ee waxba ha ka qorin.

Liibaan   

Liiska Golaha Wasiirada oo La Shaaciyey [ Source: Horseed Media]

http://horseedmedia.net/2011/07/20/liiska-golaha-wasiirada-oo-la-shaaciyey/

Warqad Ka Soo Baxdey Xafiiska Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya u Qaabilsan Dhanka Saxaafadda oo soo gaartey Horseed media ayaa lagu shaaciyey Magacyada golaha Xukuumadda Raysalwasaare D.Cabdiweli Gaas, Golahan ayaa u muuqda kuwo cusub, waxayna ka kooban yihiin 18 wasiir.

1. Axmed Xasan Gaboobe (Ugaas Bille) Wasiirka Wasaaradda Garsoorka, Arrimaha Diinta & Awqaafta

2. Maxamed Maxamuud Xaaji Ibraahim Ra’iisul-Wasaare ku-xigeen ahna Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibadda

3. Xuseen Carab Ciise Ra’iisu-Wasaare Ku-Xigeenka ahna Wasiirka Wasaaradda Gaashaandhigga

4. Cabdiwahaab Ugaas Xuseen Ugaas Khaliif Ra’isul-Wasaare Ku-Xigeen ahna Wasiirka Wasaaradda Ganacsiga & Warshadaha.

5. Cabdisamad Macallin Maxamuud Sheekh Xasan Wasiirka Wasaaradda Arrimaha Gudaha & Amniga Qaranka.

6. Dr. Cabdinaasir Maxamed Cabdulle Wasiirka Waasaaaradda Maaliyadda & Lacagta.

7. Caasho Cismaan Caqiil Wasiirka Wasaaradda Haweenka & Arrimaha Qoyska,

8. Cabullaahi Xaaji Xasan Maxamed Nuur Wasiirka Wasaaradda Beeraha & Xannaanada Xoolaha

9. Dr. Cabdicasiis Sheekh Yuusuf Wasiirka Wasaaradda Caafimaadka

10. Cabdulqaadir Maxamed Axmed Wasiirka Wasaaradda Warfaafinta, Boostada & Isgaarsiinta

11. Maxamed Muxiyadiin Sheekh Mursal Wasiirka Wasaaradda Shaqada, Dhallinyarada & Isboortiga

12. Cabdiraxmaan Sheekh Ibraahim Wasiirka Wasaaradda Kalluumeysiga, Kheyraadka Badda & Bay’adda

13. Aadan Cabdullaahi Aadan Wasiirka Wasaaradda Gaadiidk Circa, Dhulka, Badda & Dekadaha

14. Avv. Cabdiraxmaan Xoosh Jibriil Wasiirka Wasaaradda Dastuurka & Dib-u-heshiisiinta

15. Jaylaani Nuur Iikar Wasiirka Wasaaradda Howlaha Guud, Guriyeenta & Dib-u-dhiska

16. Cabdulqaadir Maxamed Dhicisow Wasiirka Wasaaradda Macdanta, Biyaha & Batroolka

17. Prof. Axmed Caydiid Ibraahim Wasiirka Wasaaradda Waxbarashada, Hiddaaha & Tacliinta Sare.

18. Cabdullaahi Goodax Barre Wasiirka Wasaaradda Qorsheenta & Iskaashiga Caalamiga

Malik Abdalla

Communication Director

Office of the Somali President

Mogadishu, Somalia

A_Khadar   

NASSIR;735358 wrote:
It's another attempt to marginalize the people of Sanaag & Haylaan regions without regard to the long-term stability of the country.

Some of the appointed I've had dialogue with them on current issues and writing petitions in a private forum known as
Talo &Tusaale
!!

It's now crystal clear the likes of Shariif, Abdikariin and Sakiin had a lot of influence into the delicate selection of the individuals in this new cabinet with respect to their clan make up while ensuring loyalty, friendship and some traceable academic titles.

Rewarding those with either no political base of support or those who refused to participate in the peace process with leadership positions is to continue the same failed political roadmap.

However I'll have my fingers crossed for this new government as it faces a huge challenges within a short period of its mandate.

Waryaa miskiinka c/kariim ka reeb from your list of those who did the selection.. The dude Faroolaa u qayilay oo c/wahab ka dhaadhiciyey he hates p/l.lol.. Anyway, I am with you for the lack of Makhiri position in the last few capinets.. I would blame the 4.5 formula though with this limited number of positions especially.. However, I believe there must be substitutions for the clans that didn't get ministerial positions to be fair and those are not only Makhirians but many other clans..

Zack gar uma laha to say that nassir should juist be quiet while his people are not represented in the tfg. Zack adiga reerkina haday wasiir helleen dee dadko dhanii ma helin. I mean this dawladan meel ma gaadho waxa lugu sheega dawlad somaliyeed wa inay cid walba iska dhex aragta

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735425 wrote:
Zack gar uma laha to say that nassir should juist be quiet while his people are not represented in the tfg. Zack adiga reerkina haday wasiir helleen dee dadko dhanii ma helin. I mean this dawladan meel ma gaadho waxa lugu sheega dawlad somaliyeed wa inay cid walba iska dhex aragta

Ever heard of Interno degli affari esteri? You shouldn't be coming between my upset cousin and I :P. I have no idea what sub clans the TFG ministers from Waqooyiga belong to (actually I am not familiar how the clan lineage of reer waqooyiga is besides the general habar names) but you, Mr.Xanjo, seem to know too much about our sub clans, why is that? How do you know my sub clan got a minister and Nassir's didn't when we both belong to the same clan? :D

When we are talking about the tfg there is no interno wuxuba dibaday yalaaan beesha ilma aazaaniya wasiirkoodi wey helleen and thats a fact and you are telling nasiir to be quiet oo aniga ku matala looool

Nina Fox   
I don't like to dwell in Somali politics that often (lets face it, whats the point), but I have yet to hear/read about a Minister who has made a difference in his post. Why are these people getting appointed if they cannot serve? Is it lack of funds, resources or both? Beats me

Maya oba anigu nin cadaalada ka shaqeya baan ahay fikirkeyga waan ka dhibanaya siyasada muqdisho waxa zack iyo inadeerki isku diray wax kale maha. Nasiir xaqisa bu raadsanayaa zackna wuxu leeyahay waxba ha raadsan aniga ku tol ah oo wasiirka ganacsiga iyo warshadaha la iga dhigay somalidu waxay tidha rag cadalaad wayey sidi cawska kala yaac.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;735471 wrote:
Xaaji adi badaan xaaku gelshay oo zack iyo ina adeerkiis maxaa isku diree? Ku ekaaw siiraanyo iyo siyaasadahiisa..

Thank you! U sheeg.

XX, dabbaal xumada hiriqa baad ka bilowday, inaad nakala barato the details of our sub sub clans baa edeb darro 101 ah. Again I don't know which sub clan of yours did or didn't get a minister. I have no idea in saalax la qadiyay in kale, same logic should apply to you. Qolyahan digil iyo mirifle kala baro haddaa rabtid LOL.

This is not about clans iyo reer kalo la kala barto ma cid bay ka qarsoontahay inay nassir iyo sheikh atam isku reer yihin adiga iyo dr ibnuziniya na aad isku qolo tihin i dont think salax cares hadi reerkisa tfg. Wasiir laga siiyo in kale so i dont understand ur logic. Zackow cadalada ka shaqee nasiir na hadu xaqiisa raadsanayo haku aflagadeyn nin walba sagaal bilood bu ku dhashay rag wa is guraya