Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Muqdisho waa meel ay ku nool yihiin hal qabiil... ayuu yiri Faroole

Somalina   

Jacpher;735294 wrote:
Giving a certain someone a pass and holding others to a higher standard, thats backward moving, not forward. Ina adeer, we've seen the gazillion so called Moqdisho leaders play the unukaa leh card every year and I don't remember you calling out on them or challenging them. Why is that your blood is boiling now that a non-Moqdisho said it? Faroole didn't say anything new here. May be it is you that is trying to have it both ways.

Who are you talking about? stop being emotional and address the topic of the thread.

Your whole line of thinking is "if he said this, then I'm saying this back", and that adeer is not how one who claims to be educate conducts himself. Got that! great!

Keep your emotions in check if you can.

Somalina   

Saalax;735298 wrote:
Xaaji Xunjuf kkkk wax fahan dee. Diriiye is from Ximaan iyo Xeeb thus Somalina doesn't consider him to represent the Sheikh Sharif bloc of Karaan kk.

Kindly exit this thread you don't know what Somalina was talking about, Somalia's citizens are having a tea party.

Jacpher   

Somalina;735300 wrote:
Who are you talking about? stop being emotional and address the topic of the thread.

Your whole line of thinking is "if he said this, then I'm saying this back", and that adeer is not how one who claims to be educate conducts himself. Got that! great!

Keep your emotions in check if you can.

To call you out on your obvious hypocracy and flawed argument is to be emotional? Cajiib :D:D:D

Somalina;735296 wrote:
Hahaha.....nice Ina Farole. Keep it up. You are in position to call anyone any name judging by your past history.

Daddy is a known mafioso, he should look at himself before he starts hurling insults at anyone. Got that wiilka Faroole.

:D:D:D

Somalina   

Jacpher;735305 wrote:
To call you out on your obvious hypocracy and flawed argument is to be emotional? Cajiib
:D:D:D

cajiib iyo rubac weliba, look at yourself first adeer. :D

Somalina   

Saalax;735303 wrote:
Somalina don't get upset dear. You also comment on Somaliland topics.

We don't get in the middle of two Ethnic landers exchanges, don't start coming between us now. lol Gooso threadkiina. :D

Aaliyah wallal word of advice; for a women to be involved in the clannish nature of Somali society as deeply is you are is unhealthy. You should know that many of the most legendary fighters and poets of my tribe were given birth to by women like you from your tribe. What I mean is that when you marry inshallah you will not be able to handle the heartache once your son goes to war as has always been the case.

To avoid this happening in future you should dilute any hate you have for the Mujahid or his people and try and take a more neutral position, rather than blaming everything on one side as you are currently. The conflict between the two neighbouring is at it's core about water and grazing land.

Khadar you are delusional on a grandscale. If one minute you are not claiming that your team whooped **** in Kalshale, your claiming that your people were massacred by SL forces. Your claims getting more ridicules by the minute.

But to claim little old Buhoodle with one foot in ethiopia and the other in Somalia, populated by a single sub tribe is somehow bigger than Burco a thriving cosmopolitan city that is transit for lifestock and people coming from the deepest part of Somalia and also Somaliland, has destroyed your credibility. You sxb, need a time out from Somalionline inorder to embrace reality.

Abokor Omar;735349 wrote:
Aaliyah wallal word of advice; for a women to be involved in the clannish nature of Somali society as deeply is you are is unhealthy. You should know that many of the most legendary fighters and poets of my tribe were given birth to by women like you from your tribe. What I mean is that when you marry inshallah you will not be able to handle the heartache once your son goes to war as has always been the case.

To avoid this happening in future you should dilute any hate you have for the Mujahid or his people and try and take a more neutral position, rather than blaming everything on one side as you are currently. The conflict between the two neighbouring is at it's core about water and grazing land.

sax. aaliyah and somalina need to stay away from somali politics, its no place for the frail and emotional mind of naago.

Abdul   

Abokor, this by far is the most disgusting thing to say to a woman.Real men dont talk like this.This little silly clan pride has so far taken you nowhere.You have the mental capacity of a 6 yr old

Abdul stop being a drama queen. It's a fact that our culture discourages tribalism in females. It's an ugly profession and unfit for the delicate hands of a sister. You can go cry in a corner but that's the truth..

Aaliyyah   

Abokar, if any one is clan minded and full of hatred is no one but yourself. who is overlooking the genocide that is taking place today in teh SSC regions. Your mujahid is a murderer and if you can't accept that then you are the biggest qabileste out there who is going to worship every action that murderer silanyo does simply cuz he happens to be from your qabiil.

And, you have no basis to call me qabileste. I am not advocating the SSC militia to go to the somaliland cities (hargaisa, burco, berbera) and to kill innocent elders, men, and women. Sadexda magaalo waxaan ka rabo aa iska yar mesha rabaan ha adaan ama somaliwayn haku biran ama cirka ha adaan.

All I am advocating for is somaliland militia to leave the SSC regions SIMPLE AS THAT...and if you can't seem to understand that then you are the biggest qabileste out there...

dnt pretend you are giving me advice. You need to advice yourself first.

salaam

p.s I have no idea why u are talking abt women of my tribe giving birth to men of your tribe lol (it has always been the case that people have intermarried whether it was puntlanders, somalis from hamar, somalilanders, reer SSC etc ) and the fact remains that all somalis are one, but sadly taas midi niliga dhaadhicin kari waayey ayeey noqotay oo waan go'ana lasoo tagantihiin taasina wa sheeko ni taala so don't try to say oh that qabil and that qabil have intermarried markaad dan leedahay..all somalis have intermarried so why dont u accept somaliwayn? and stop this ideology of oh we are separating! nacnac ha ila imaan aniga waryaa..

Aaliyah, the majority of people from Somaliland voted for president Mujahid Silanyo in a fair democratic contest. Which means millions of people from back home are blood thirsty people and are immoral for voting for Mujahid Silanyo or a little girl in the west writing nonsense from the comfort of her living room does not know what she is talking about.

You cannot demand that my tribe leaves it's homeland since SSC is a shared region and not exclusive to your tribe as you have been made to believe.

As for this triangle that's being repeated like a religious mantra. You should know one angle of that triangle contains more money and manpower than then everything between your one town all the way to Xamar.

Khadar stop hiding behind Aaliyah and address me directly otherwise, forever hold your peace.