Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Muqdisho waa meel ay ku nool yihiin hal qabiil... ayuu yiri Faroole

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;735159 wrote:
Abokar, he is mujahid in your book, in my book he is a murderer and I hope he burns in hell for killing innocent people.

Whether I put Saado's song or not it is none of your business, magalada burcona maxa igaga lumay. You can advice your president aka mr dhiigyacab to escape to burco and take his militia from the SSC regions.

salaam

;););) Alliya, Abokar is crazy and weird character worse than XX and likes. One point he is preaching with religion tones and next his clanish and hateful *** calling murders mujahidin.. Iska ilow kan ha ku wareerine..

Saalax   

A_Khadar;735145 wrote:
Buuhoodle has better chance than Garoowe.. Buhodle for the conference!

kkkkkk ma tulaada Buhoodle. You have good jokes there A_Khadar.

A_Khadar   

^^ Waryaa you have never seen the place so how do you know if it's a tuulo or not? Mise tolkaa sidaa kugu yidhi.. Do you know it's currently has more population than your shared city of Carigaabo.. Also do you know that it has better business and economic per say than Burco right now accept the "Qaad" Business activities..

Saalax   

kkkkkk A_Khadar now come on dear lad don't be silly. How can a desert landlocked village in the middle of nowhere with no roads be compared with well established cities with business savvy communities.

Faroole what an *****, made a meal of it as usual. He got it wrong and wasted a great opportunity. He will not be a Somali national leader by arguing wiht the likes of Xaad & Ahmed Diiriye.

Garowe or Mogadishu both great venues, both Somali venues and both full of great unionists.

A_Khadar   

Lol.. You guys have an old history stack in your heads when Burco was populated all people including those from Buhodle, Region's capital, livestock export hub and Berbera was the only seaport in West, North, East of Somalia.. These are gone awoowe.. So check now and see yourselves..

Saalax   

Oodweyne;735216 wrote:
^^
:D

Buuhoodle has more business activities than Burco, did you say, dear lad? Sure you jest in here. But, then, again, I seemed to recall that, they used to say, that whatever float one man's boat, is something one is welcome to believe in it, indeed...
:P

Somalina   

General Duke;735225 wrote:
Faroole what an *****, made a meal of it as usual. He got it wrong and wasted a great opportunity. He will not be a Somali national leader by
arguing wiht the likes of Xaad & Ahmed Diiriye.

Garowe or Mogadishu both great venues, both Somali venues and both full of great unionists.

Exactly my point. If Diiriye says I hate PLanders, Faroole shouldn't respond to his outbursts. Ahmed Diirye doesn't own Xamar and neither does Xaad. The Imaam of beesha ugu weyn ee Banadir ka soo jeeda markuu u hadlo sida Diiriye iyo Xaad markaas la imaada calaacalkiina malaayacniga ah. Waxaa laga hadlaayo meeshan dhanbaa idin gooyey ayaan filaayaa, nin madexweyne u ah PL oo statesman ah waa inuu u dhaqmaa sida statesman-ka u dhaqmaan ma ahan inuu la jaqjaqleeyo the likes oo Diiriye and Xaad oo aan cidna masuul ka ahayn.

If some of you have amnesia let me remind you that it was Farole that refused the Somali reconciliation conference that was proposed to be held in Mogadisho after that Nairobi meeting in which the TFG refused attend. Ilko jir and Garaad Cali Ciid ayaa u ceeb qariyey Faroole then, I'm afraid this time they will not rescue him from his mouth. The old man is a loose cannon and he shouldn't be speaking for PL at all.

yawn* @jacpher....mayee 1945 ku noqo 1991 waaba haddee. Meeshan we are trying to move forward and learn from our mistakes, not in sidii gabdho is ximinaayo idaacadaha la isku weeraro. Get over yourself.

Sensei, cousin keyga waxba kama ogid so shut it.

Qandalaawi, ok ina faroole. Idimaale, Garowe and other PL media waxba kama qoraan reer muqdisho haye. Adeer qashinkaaga la tag meel kale. Thank you.

Somalina, my point was Faroole did not say this, your clan media fabricated the story. Listen to the President's speech without prejudice and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today, if you are being truthful, you cannot put parallel or compare Garowe and Mogadishu as where is the best place to host the meeting. Garowe will win in terms of everything but will you accept that, No? but you prefer Kampala, soo ma ahan?

Abwaan   

It is really sad...in qof masuul sheeganaya kuna doodaya inuu caddaalad wax ku maamulo kuna hadlo uu hadallo noocaan oo kale ah ku hadlo, waxayse dhib khaas ah ku haysa dadka uu maamulo. Wuxuu dooran karey inuu isticmaalo erayo badan oo wanaag leh halka uu meesha la soo istaagey; Muqdisho waa magaalo beeleed halka Garoowena uu dadka u tusay inay tahay magaalo dad Soomaaliyeed oo isku dhafan wada leeyihiin.

Ma xuma inuu la jeclaado in Garoowe lagu shiro balse ma garan waayey inuu xitaa hadallo diblomaasiyadeed isticmaalo oo yiraahdo "Muqdisho ayaan culayska ka qaadanynaa oo sidaas ayaan Garoowe u soo bandhignay in lagu shiro".

Waxaad mooddaa inaan Soomaali aysan weli is baran, xitaa haddii la dagaalay oo la isbaabi'iyey oo la is qaxiyey, oo laga gudbi la'yahay inaan lakala fiicnayn oo ayaandarrada jirta weli la iska dhaadhicinayo in la kala fiican yahay.